Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (47146 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Tenk you! cheesy
Hehe...I like your spirit sha - wahala woman grin grin

SAY A BIG NO TO ANY FORM OF INTIMIDATION cheesy

but her husband said he will stabilize global oil price? grin

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by harry509: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
tswitch:
Surprising!
What values do you want to teach my daughters?
That it is okay to ignore the health and moral implications of being a child bride to a man with kids older than they are?
That it is okay to be "yoked" with an illiterate cattle rearer who lacks the basic skills to succeed in his business(150 cows for almost a decade,less than 1million Naira in his account and had to borrow to build a house!-his words not mine)?
That it is okay to associate with criminals and low lifes (the likes of Tinubu and Lia Muhammed et al) and flout every beliefs they stand for all in the quest for elusive power?
Good news!
Mrs Buhari has woken up from her dream to face the cold reality that there is no way her husband will ever win an election in Nigeria!

For those whose lineage may never see the gates of Asokoro talkless of Aso Rock or those who can't construct a simple sentence complaining and castigating their betters an advice for you;desist or continue in your gloomy existence.
waitn dis 1 day 2ok? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by coogar: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
50calibre:
This is the outgoing First Lady of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIlHbWMwuHs

A monumental disgrace, how do Nigerians stomach this embarrassment.

She can't give a single coherent sentence with exhibiting crudeness.

Now look at her retar*ded husband below, like a school boy receiving instruction from the head teacher.. Hahahahaha who gave this guy a PhD? I want one too grin

The earlier Nigerians get rid of this embarrassment & her fisherman husband, the better.

every nigerian should be embarassed with the extremely low class & the mgbeke mannerisms of PEJ. she's a national embarassment to every nigerian woman. i always get ribbed by the people of other countries all because of the stark illiterate shepopotamus.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by peeJ1: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Skako:
Well said my awating first lady not english blunder like PEJ

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?

We have tried of these blunders we need change
but am not among that number 15
sai buhari

If u copy and paste....try and edit before u submit

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Profkunlexxy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by lacedup(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dis lady is d real deal...dunno y guys don't lik buhari...naija peepz need a faqqin stick now n again to keep dem in check #NaturallyStubborn...n buhari's track record proves he knows aw to handle stubborn Nigerians...actually lik d fact dah he wants to go after d corrupt ones...gud bye to bad rubbish...back to d point well said @Buhari's wifey

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by upcrown2512(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
THE WORDS OF ELDERS

IMAGINE OBASANJO IN HIS LETTER WHERE HE ALLEGED TRAINING OF SNIPERS.

ALSO THE ISSUE OF PROCUREMENT OF WEAPONS BY NIGER DELTA TOUTS (GEJ ERRANDS BOY) FOR THEIR PRIVATE USE WHILE IT TAKES ETERNITY FOR NIGERIA ARMY TO GET ARM TO FIGHT INSURGENTS.

FACTS .

SOUTH SOUTH SHOULD GO AND FORTIFIED ALONGSIDE WITH THOSE REGIONS WHO WANT TO JOIN THEM..

GO AND LOOK AT HISTORY OF CIVIL WAR. EVEN THOSE REGION WHO ARE PART OF MILITARY FAILED.

SO ALSO THE TOUTS WILL FAIL IF THEY CANNOT OBEY THE RULE OF LAW.

"A CHILD WHO PLOT THAT HER MOTHER WILL NOT SLEEP: SHALL LIKEWISE NOT REST.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
The child bride has spoken....only in your dreams dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Austin4lif: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
yemyem2:

I pity you. GEJ has succeeded in limiting your thinking
via poverty of mind.
I pity u APC have thought u violence
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mgbeketoto: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe...I like your spirit sha - wahala woman grin grin

SAY A BIG NO TO ANY FORM OF INTIMIDATION cheesy

but her husband said he will stabilize global oil price? grin

Intimidate kwa?
Dem go cry taya ke!!!
Muchechechechecheche

How? shocked
WITH F - 9 in MATH? grin

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by berrystunn(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wittylens:
Keep Dreaming..Dreams Come True

After February 14 ,

GEJ Will Remain The President.

PEJ will Remain The First Lady.

Sambo Will Remain Vice-President..

Obasanjo Will Go Back To His Ota FARM.

Tinubu Will Go Back To His House In Ikeja

Buhari Will Go back to his Cows in Katsina

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Long live Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON ,

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
mgbeketoto:

How?
WITH F - 9
No, he is going to do it with the real certificate and not with the Oluwole that the Yorubas gave to him. grin

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mgbeketoto: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
No, he is going to do it with the real certificate and not with the Oluwole that the Yorubas gave to him. grin

After he divorces AISHA for sleeping with TINUBU. . . OUCH! grin

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by LANREFORWA: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
If wishes are horses......
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mgbeketoto: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
frankyychiji:
The child bride has spoken....only in your dreams dear. smiley

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY4gNBf2n3o

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by berrystunn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacedup:
Dis lady is d real deal...dunno y guys don't lik buhari...naija peepz need a faqqin stick now n again to keep dem in check #NaturallyStubborn...n buhari's track record proves he knows aw to handle stubborn Nigerians...actually lik d fact dah he wants to go after d corrupt ones...gud bye to bad rubbish...back to d point well said @Buhari's wifey

Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

hope he will handle stubborn OBJ....and tinubu that is not corrupt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
mgbeketoto:

After he divorces AISHA for sleeping with TINUBU. . . OUCH! grin
But these guys for North dey enjoy sha.
Imagine my papa now say him wan marry another younger wife - My mama dun give am rat poison be that na. grin

Chai! all these fresh things wey Buhari dem dey enjoy for North - Diaris Goduooo.... cheesy

Omo! me sef go kuku go become moslem enter Nairaland marry like four for a start like appetizer before I go enter the main course with enough concubine grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by felixtare(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Garrithe1st:
This is a lady with intelligence, poise, class and charisma. Things money cannot buy..

Sheepopotamus is just a village market woman married to a clueless drunkard...

i blive she is a thousand times better dan ur moda

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by delishpot: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thought I heard no first lady office if GMB wins? Abi press people been dey lie?

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mgbeketoto: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
But these guys for North dey enjoy sha.
Imagine my papa now say him wan marry another younger wife - My mama dun give am rat poison be that na. grin

Chai! all these fresh things wey Buhari dem dey enjoy for North - Diaris Goduooo.... cheesy

Omo! me sef go kuku go become moslem enter Nairaland marry like four for a start like appetizer before I go enter the main course with enough concubine grin grin

HE MARRIED HIS FIRST WIFE WHEN HE WAS 18!
You can imagine how old she was! embarassed
She was prolly 10! embarassed

Go and enjoy yaself jare. grin

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU. . . .YOU CAN'T TRY THAT SHYTE WITH A SOUTHERN BABE!!!! GOODLUCK ON NL! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
General Buhari is pulling out all the stops this time. Campaigning in the south, using his wife & daughters to make himself more sympathetic. I love it! I feel that the democratic process may have changed the general a little bit, and if he gets into power he may not really be so mean.

Oga Jonathan your son seun is about decamping oo
Wetin happen grin.

I trust Yoruba people they don't start the war and they are never the last to leave the battle field. Don't be surprised if Doyin Okupe. Updates his status tomorrow with SAI BUHARI cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
mgbeketoto:

HE MARRIED HIS FIRST WIFE WHEN HE WAS 18!
You can imagine how old she was! embarassed
She was prolly 10! embarassed

Go and enjoy yaself jare. grin

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU. . . .YOU CAN'T TRY THAT SHYTE WITH A SOUTHERN BABE!!!! GOODLUCK ON NL! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE
grin grin..Lmao...Gudnite jare

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Austin4lif:
Hahhahahahahahahahahahhahha, am laughing In ijaw and kalabari. Madam have u taken ur druigs today? Ur husband will cry again comes failbbuhari. We will nt vote for him. Go and rule over ur cows and tell ur fulani brothers to stop killing pple. A terrorist can nt rule me, a dictator can nt rule nigeria. We need change but nt from a fanatic. For me and my household, na Jona we know.

A very intelligent and visionary dictator(Buhari) Is far better than a clumsy and a clueless democrat (Jonathan) Use your head man. We need an intelligent,visionary and a focusing leader not a victim,clueless, and a very hopeless leader that can't control his wife and his cabals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mgbeketoto: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin..Lmao...Gudnite jare

Gooooood night!!!! cheesy

NEXT THREAD PLEASE!!! cool

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Locapito(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Thank you! kiss
not only very stale, mundane and clumsy, but also clueless and PDP like.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wittylens:
Keep Dreaming..Dreams Come True

After February 14 ,

GEJ Will Remain The President.

PEJ will Remain The First Lady.

Sambo Will Remain Vice-President..

Obasanjo Will Go Back To His Ota FARM.

Tinubu Will Go Back To His House In Ikeja

Buhari Will Go back to his Cows in Katsina

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

May be naa Ghost of baga n chibok go vote 4 jonathan abi? Daydreamer.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by xoctic: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Keep deceiving Nigerians u n ur hussy. Oga say one, u say another, he cannot control u yet he wants to rule nigeria.I pity nigerians

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by chibobo121: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
oh my God, if this news is real, then its obvious dat these women re more smart and inteligent in their speech dan their husby. these is exactly d way first ladies speak and she clearly defined d role of the first ladies

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by lacedup(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
berrystunn:

Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

hope he will handle stubborn OBJ....too

Oputa panel?...who dafaq are they n wah is dier relevance...n boko haram n corrupt politicians don't need words of peace really tho...for Christ sake mehn a faqqin pastor is his running mate...
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by sherrylo: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Skako:
Well said my awating first lady not english blunder like PEJ

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?

We have tried of these blunders we need change
but am not among that number 15
sai buhari

I beg no kill me ohh
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by eightsin(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
If wishes were horses

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
delishpot:
Thought I heard no first lady office if GMB wins? Abi press people been dey lie?
She will still hold the title of "First Lady", but there won't be any specific budgetary allocation to an illegal "office" of the First Lady, as has been the practice since 1999.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.