Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno (3456 Views)

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Alphaoscar: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2015
sCun:
Not every part of Borno has been taken ovet by Boko haram.
Some parts like Maiduguri still have people living their normal lives, you will even find some expatriates in Maiduguri working for oil exploration companies.

You are unfortunate liar bro. Which company is exploring oil in maiduguri?

PDP and GEJ's boys and lies are inseparable.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by sCun: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are unfortunate liar bro. Which company is exploring oil in maiduguri?

PDP and GEJ's boys and lies are inseparable.
CNPC and IDSL
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by dahunsy(f): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2015
coughs***clear throat...if not for my cough..wud have bin there
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Alphaoscar: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Dannyset:
The pictures aren't fake. I watched the campaign live myself because I was actually interested in his campaign in that state. What I discovered was that the security level there needed to be very high. Some of the centres of the field was barricaded to prevent people moving closer to d President, and dis is understandable as far as am concern. U don't want to joke with BH. And 2, majority of those there were PDP members and few people who probably love the President.
Why do u think Buhari didn't go there to campaign? Na the fear of BH na. That's why I think its likely that the BH thing is from the ruling party. Buhari shld try n go there ooo. We need their vote en mass.

Have you see the pictures uploaded by the Presidents men? Everywhere was filled up including the center of the field which is very far different from what is in the video.

The people at the rally are definitely not PDP members or GEJ loyalist cos at any slight mention of 'NIGERIA' you will here them chanting' Sai Buhari'. Even the compere tried in vain to stop the trend but his corrections land on deaf ears.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adeoba10:

Den call any of ur family to get u mud n start moulding urs.
Seriously, they are scary! Images coming from Nigeria ruin my eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Collapse Before Election "Ghanaian Prophet" / Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. / Dr. Alex Otti Biography And Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.