Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano (4876 Views)

6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by yinchar(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Lobatan.....He's surely not a progressive, but politics is a game of numbers...

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
johnmartus:
Your defection can't stop general from collecting our money that your rudeness father looted i also pray ibb will not spend the rest of his life in prison abdulsalam bukola saraki and peter obi

I have never believed Abacha looted all that with oil selling at barely 10 Dollar per barrel.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Wherever he Decamps to, Muhammed Abacha will remain a non entity politically.

Absolutely.....he is just leveraging on his father's old influence.

I think the PDP realized late how invaluable an asset he is and they quietly eased him out of the Kano calculation...
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Atlantian: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2015
He must be called a SAINT for decamping from PDP to APC. Afer all, all you have to do after looting to become a saint is to decamp to APC. Nonsense Pary. PDP is being purified, all thieves MUST be forced to move to APC. The nest of looters and coup plotters. The son of a famous dictator has moved to the default Assemblage of Political Criminals (APC).
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by johnmartus(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
sCun:

Shut up idiotic fool!
Your general said Abacha wasn't corrupt and he didn't steal a kobo.
you're a fool you so naive when did buhari said that?
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Kanana(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Atlantian:
He must be called a SAINT for decamping from PDP to APC. Afer all, all you have to do after looting to become a saint is to decamp to APC. Nonsense Pary. PDP is being purified, all thieves MUST be forced to move to APC. The nest of looters and coup plotters. The son of a famous dictator has moved to the default Assemblage of Political Criminals (APC).

Absolutely true. Mind u FFK the 'saint' was pushed back to the fold of the thieving elites called PDP were he belongs. Well I guess he isn't 'saintly' enough. Oops that reminds me the pardoned ex convicts club within the PDP (alams, bode and co)and the 'stealing is not corruption' cohorts (madueke, oduah and others) ain't they gonna be 'forced to move to APC' too. undecided
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by akanbiaa(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
killuminati:
We are going to invetigate the missing $20 billy, the fuel subsidy scam, the stealer odua's scAm, the arm scam deal n any criminal act in GEJ's administration.. Sai Buhari, God punish devilhimself!
those might be investigated because it was institutionalized corruption which involved many people and the effect is still negatively affecting Nigerians and Nigeria but Thise involved in personal corruption cases that is not of big magnitude would be forgiven so as to sin no more and if they sin again no mercy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by sCun: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnmartus:
you're a fool you so naive when did buhari said that?
www.allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html/
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by dahunsy(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
coughs***clear throat
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Change2015(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fayose, well done, ko!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by chat2deen(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Desperado, political prostitute, mtchew. We don't want u......
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by okonja(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=28pt]In Hausa man language...Magana yakare...[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by PassingShot(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:
All the rotten eggs are moving into the rotten party.

PDP is the real change .

But they were not rotten when they were in pdPiigs! undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by eaglechild: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
The "evil" ones are congregating.
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by mrborntodoit: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
PassingShot:

But they were not rotten when they were in pdPiigs! undecided undecided

Sure they were until the music changed,and they saw that Gej won't allow them steal like obj did,so they quickly joined tinubu and co grin
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by johnmartus(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
sCun:

www.allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html/
so? Meanwhile you have believe it?
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by mekaboy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
He rightfully belongs to APC, PDP doing an internal cleansing. All the toxic waste products will be dumped in APC.

Your heartless fathet Abacha raped the country while the agent of change Buhari turned the other way.
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
As long as I am concerned, the entire Abachas will never be heroes of politics. Their father hanged Ken Saro Wiwa, not because he stole a kobo or mismanaged any resources, but because he condemned the environmental pollution of Ogoniland and the Niger Delta. Their father also impoverished many just to save wealth for them. They are now enjoying our common wealth all to themselves. Muhammed Abacha, your joining of APC is irrelevant to me. You guys must return every kobo that you stole through your father...

Sai Buhari
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by borntosave: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Firefire(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atlantian:

Party of Criminals and crooks cheesy

CHANGE ko balance ni. Yeye people. undecided
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Bruteforce1o1: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rubbish. He should stay in his dying PDP. This APC don dey mess up.
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Kanana(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Rubbish. He should stay in his dying PDP. This APC don dey mess up.

Bros politics is a game of number. U don't turn back any that wants to belong to d party but rather unlike PDP, APC would place everyone where (s)he belongs. cool
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Bruteforce1o1: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kanana:

Bros politics is a game of number. U don't turn back any that wants to belong to d party but rather unlike PDP, APC would place everyone where (s)he belongs. cool

SURE, you are right. But these PDP element are just decamping to cause trouble and division in APC.
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
From the OP, his defection may not necessarily be connected with the popularity of APC in Kano State, but a show of protest over the advert by Ayo Fayose. His sister, Gumsu, has already shown her anger. I expect the families of Murtala Muhammad and Umaru Yar'adua to react.
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by focus7: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
I had expected the move, a plus for APC anyway. SAI BUHARI.
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Truckpusher(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
As long as I am concerned, the entire Abachas will never be heroes of politics. Their father hanged Ken Saro Wiwa, not because he stole a kobo or mismanaged any resources, but because he condemned the environmental pollution of Ogoniland and the Niger Delta. Their father also impoverish many just to save wealth for them. They are now enjoying our common wealth all to themselves. Muhammed Abacha, your joining of APC is irrelevant to me. You guys must return every kobo that you stole through your father...

Sai Buhari
I hope that you are aware that your incorruptible Saint Buhari exonerated their father?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope that you are aware that your incorruptible Saint Buhari exonerated their father?
Buhari is entitled to his opinion though when he said "there isn't proof that Abacha stole". I would have been his fiercest critic if he said it as President. I don tire 4 abacha matter
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Change2015(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Absolutely.....he is just leveraging on his father's old influence.

I think the PDP realized late how invaluable an asset he is and they quietly eased him out of the Kano calculation...

The same PDP that under Obasanjo's government let them keep 10% of one chunk of loot? A wretched party if you ask me.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Nigeria+targets+the+%27gnomes+of+London%27%3A+the+government+finally+gets...-a087146563
So, it is Switzerland that Nigeria has to thank for the agreement reached on 16 April with the Abachas' lawyers, under which $1 billion is to be returned to the Nigerian government through the Bank for International Settlements in Basle.

The agreement was reached out-of-court after many months of haggling, and has several provisions that have nor been made public. One controversial aspect of it is that it will allow the Abacha family to keep $100 million.

The Swiss Federal Office of Justice described this $100m as funds "acquired prior to Abacha's term in office and which, according to the Nigerian authorities, demonstrably do nor derive from criminal acts."

The settlement also requires the Nigerian government to drop some criminal charges against Abacha's son, Muhammad, and a business associate of his, Bagudu Abubakar.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Descartes: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Wherever he Decamps to, Muhammed Abacha will remain a non entity politically.
He is now a 'progressive' wink
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Descartes: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

SURE, you are right. But these PDP element are just decamping to cause trouble and division in APC.
...if this news is true then APC as a party is nothing but a joke.
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmmm undecided
Re: Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Abacha never looted.
Buhari would be correct if he had said Abacha never looted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State / congratulations to our elected governor...mr fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.