Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU (5748 Views)

Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Buhari:Amaechi, Ngige and Onu to become ministers without portfolio- Vanguard / Did Buhari Really Refuse To Vote For Peter Onu In 1985? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
BlackPikiN:

Buhari is an hediot goat. He keeps his tribalism and nepotism 100%.
He’ll be known for that.
Lmao
Re: Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Buhari is giving illegal foreigners 6 months to register with NIS. Who make up bulk of the illegal residents? Your guess is as good as mine. Buhari and his inept VP are the craziest and laziest of all CIC in the history of Nigeria.

Btw, we exposed this Phil but some people insisted we are crazy. Buhari will never change. He is a bigot and his commitment is 100% to his ethnic group before the rest of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
I heard there was a recent promotion in the Nigerian police to CP, AIG, DIG.
Guess what? We ain’t surprised. Buhari will forever remain a bloody and tribal fanatic.
How on earth this current generation elected that extremist is a wonder to me.

Actually, Nigerians will suffer so tey dem begin get sense.

A section of the country expect less from the tribal fanatic you all elected. Those who weren’t prepared are gonna suffer a whole lot more. Eg those who voted for him.

That crazy and moronic prof is a big phool. I will be so embarrassed if I were osibanjo’s children.
If your dad who calls himself a prof in law is acting weird, I’ll question him.
Buhari and Osibanjo is a match made in hell to deal with Nigerians till dem get sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2020
This will always be my reference point to everything bad about Buhari. He’s a big disaster.
Re: Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
BlackPikiN:
His allegiance is first, to the Fulani Nation before anything.

I posted this in 2015. Buhari is very predictable. He represents everything anti-progressive.
Re: Buhari Preferred A Fulani From Niger Rep Instead Of Dr Peter Onu To Head OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2022
You see what I said about Buhari in 2015. Buhari is an unrepentant bigot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria / Corruption: The US Senate Report That Finally Nailed Atiku Abubakar / Senate To Inaugurate Standing Committees Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.