Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (60557 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by heilige(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2015
A man will always be a man. 42DD is no joke. Even if he sends wunmi packing, this brother would still go after wunmi and finish off where he started. A man will always be a man.
One thing is for sure mama wont talk, but you have to let wunmi go, so as to cool mama down, and make sure mama does not get to see wunmi again.

Wunmi herself should know she has over stayed her wellcome.
But 42DD is no joke, i repeat 42DD is not joke
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by denitro(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
You are a DEAD man. Period
Better confess to your wife fast, before she tells her daughter
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by adedayourt(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2015
Dis reminds me of a NL saying "kungi na bastard"

I love this kind mama, just watch while u kill ursef with guilt nd fear

Since wunmis stay has been compromised, tel her to discus her leave wit ur wife nd let her go.
The secret ll be revealed to wifey later

As for mama, talk to her like a son, d fact dat she keepin quiet nd actin mumu sudnt be taken fr granted

Find d right time nd d condusive emotional atmospher to open up to ur wife.

As fr ursef, RESPECT YOUR WIfE AND KEEP URSEF OFF ODA WOMEN no mata d DDsize

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 04kaa: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
you have no idea the level fof Temptation married men face, with all the girls in short skirts shaking their bootys around. U have absolutely no idea.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by smudge2079(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Tearg1:

Mama has missing tooth like Buhari's
will still do, just to save my marriage grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by andyanders: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2015
OP, Nothing can be done to stop both of you going beyond what you have kick-started. Even if she leaves your house, you guys will even now have more room to explore your adventure that could lead to something else.

The woman has caught you and her silence does not mean that she has given up. She does not want to put her daughter in a very dicey situation that could end up destroying her marriage.

Also, her daughter could spill beans and even hurt her friend.Also, the daughter could also think her mother was just trying to be jealous of her friend and waive the story away.

Op, you have messed up a lot with the so called lust with your wife's friend because both of you were not supposed to have gone extra mile doing what you have started doing in your matrimonial home. Sending her away cannot solve the problem.Too bad.

Call the woman and tell her ' Mummy, please find a way in your heart to see me as that little son of yours who has done something wrong and forgive me. I have wronged in the sight of man and God' After this statement, ask the lady to leave and NEVER go back to your vomit. I will equally explain to my wife if I were to be you and ask for her forgiveness.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2015
This Op is a total disgrace to manhood!! You are fortunate i am not your wife and my mother isnt your mother in law. Omo mehn, we will soooooooo fvck you up!! we will make a perfect team. If i were your wife, it would make sense you even pack some things and leave that house because my hot temper will make that house hot for you. I wont touch you but you will die of stroke.

Just imagine bringing a friend to help you out with something and your wife becomes intimate with him just because of his 13 inches d1ck. What do you think you would do if you found out? That is what makes me sooooo angry when you men cheat!! You dnt forgive but want forgiveness which is what motivates me not to tolerate it at alllllllll. Mbanu! You men should try and reason with the brain often. Your d1cks are not your brains. The more you use it the more mistakes you make. What will it profit you to use 5 minutes pleasure to loose your family and break down your marriage completely? cant you see you have a lot to loose when you cheat as a man? If 42 size of bra is what you love, why didnt you marry a woman with one?

Get ready to face the consequences of your actions because you will face them no matter how much schemes you wanna pull here. Adultery has consequences. Every man who commits it faces them. God cannot be mocked for whatever you sow you must reap. Your wife will get to know if not now but in the nearest future after many threats from her mother.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by moriton(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2015
smudge2079:
Kiss mama angry
Dude rofl
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by saasala(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Bribe mama

Funny guy grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Emodeee: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Tearg1:

This advise is from the pit of hell... Try and seek advice from a man of God... Never dwell on the counsel of the ungodly... This issue is sensitive and if not handled with divine wisdom, it can cause carnage. Before u do anything, pray for God to direct u to the right man of God to speak to. We all have flaws and this is one of them. Some of u hypocrites bashing him are serial aldutrers yourselves..

kissing lasan lo SENSITIVE? WHAT if it's bleeping? Dat one will be over- sensitive huh? Dn't let us blow dis issue beyond proportion. It is smtin that cn easily be resolved in d home.

1) He should go and plead with d mother in law and tell her, dat wz d 1st time and it will be d last time cos wunmi will be packing out of d house and plead wit mama nt to tell his wife. From his story, one cn decipher dat his wife is temperamental. Hearing such news will stir up anger in her so, it is better to keep it away 4rm her.

2)Wunmi should leave the house since her 42DD is giving him sexual unrest.

Btw, i fink this story is fictitious.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Eberex(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
kuzee:

guy park well..wat kinda blackmail re you talking of?
blackmailing him is like blackmailing her daughter..who in the right sense will do that, supposing the daughter find out her mother has bin blackmailing him, what do you think will happen next

You talk like you dont know women. And how sure are you that the mother agreed to their marriage in the first place? were you there? How are you sure if he is the aka gum type? Anyway my point is, the mama has an advantage, either she uses it or not is her biz
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by heilige(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2015
I assume the poster is in a western country. Damm you have just been corned beefed. Your wife will deal with you clean, you will never do such and get caught again.
Imagine it was your wife kissing your friend ? What would you do ? Expect same from your wife.
Are you sure you are even a man ? You cheat on your wife and come to nairaland to confess your sins. Bro you are roasted.
As a man you should always have solutions to all problems, and face its concequence.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kuzee(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2015
ayoade2:
If you were not caught, you would have thought you are smart and the relationship would have graduated to something more under your building !?Confess to your wife in presence of Mama. that's called being a man. Mama will likely be the one placating your wife for you. The whole blame will fall on the temptress.
you just said my mind,
wisdom is the principal key..
if you are wise, you will know a mother cannot definitly tell her own daughter, but in a common sense the son inlaw will feel so insecure , her daughter will surely catch his coldness,that d moment her husband will confess..her mother is so wise that she didnt do anything, just watching his actions..
to be honest with you,if you were wise.i advise you pray first and ask God for forgiveness nd mercy.you just committed an abominable sin befre God and ur family.dnt let her mama have a discussion with you..action speak louder than words,
go straight to ur wife immediately and confess even in the presence of wumi, her wife will then realize the kind of friends she move with..afterword her mama will call you again..by then she shares her mind,then she will be less surprise you have taken the right step..warn yur wife later about the friends she move with, even you op..you were a womanizer before that why you can determine the size of her paw paw..rest my pen here

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by dammytosh: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2015
1. Let Wunmi go.

2. Do more house chores yourself (Bribe 1 to mama)

3. Care more for your wife and let mama see it (Bribe 2 for mama)

4. Look for opportunity to bribe her with a gift and always praise her in the presence of you family how she is more than a mother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by clarious(f): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Story for nairalanders....anywayz continue wit ur story sure am finding it intetesting...
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by dammytosh: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:
This Op is a total disgrace to manhood!! You are fortunate i am not your wife and my mother isnt your mother in law. Omo mehn, we will soooooooo fvck you up!! we will make a perfect team. If i were your wife, it would make sense you even pack some things and leave that house because my hot temper will make that house hot for you. I wont touch you but you will die of stroke.

Just imagine bringing a friend to help you out with something and your wife becomes intimate with him just because of his 13 inches d1ck. What do you think you would do if you found out? That is what makes me sooooo angry when you men cheat!! You dnt forgive but want forgiveness which is what motivates me not to tolerate it at alllllllll. Mbanu! You men should try and reason with the brain often. Your d1cks are not your brains. The more you use it the more mistakes you make. What will it profit you to use 5 minutes pleasure to loose your family and break down your marriage completely? cant you see you have a lot to loose when you cheat as a man? If 42 size of bra is what you love, why didnt you marry a woman with one?

Get ready to face the consequences of your actions because you will face them no matter how much schemes you wanna pull here. Adultery has consequences. Every man who commits it faces them. God cannot be mocked for whatever you sow you must reap. Your wife will get to know if not now but in the nearest future after many threats from her mother.

Are you married ?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by andyanders: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are right. The guy has messed up and too by hurting a nursing mother and fvcking up in the presence of the mother in-law. How can a sane man not control his lust no matter what.The lady in question knew what she was doing.

This is a very big lesson for married women not to trust their close friends with their husbands.When the man is rich, their friends might end up bedding them. Any married woman should distance themselves from unmarried friends of theirs no matter how close they are.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by free2ryhme: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

Let me give you a little summary of what happened to me.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

Why u dey narrate lies for here
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
dammytosh:

Are you married ?

Does that matter here?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Emodeee: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
repogirl:

ohhh, so I should tell OP, congratulations abi? Congratulations for cheating on your wife because its what all men do?

See, just because you are a cheat does not mean all men cheat, FYI, I am already married and if he cheats which I seriously doubt cos he is very self disciplined, then we will handle the matter

dats d problem with women, they cn trust anybody.
So cos he is disciplined means he hsn't cheated on u@least once. C'mon as a married man dat he is dn't u knw he hs admirers jez d same way u av admirers? Let me tell u smtin, men av a higher libido than women. 4get his level of discipline. We r talking abt sexual temptation here o.
Btw, men cn be pretenders. Cos he is holy at home doesn't mean he doesn't engage in profane tinz outside d home.
Wen i saw ya pic smtin told me u were married cos u luk married buh i wz jez doubting hw true it is dats y i assumed u r single. I cn c ur husband is tking care of u, ensure u reciprocate.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kuzee(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Tearg1:

This advise is from the pit of hell... Try and seek advice from a man of God... Never dwell on the counsel of the ungodly... This issue is sensitive and if not handled with divine wisdom, it can cause carnage. Before u do anything, pray for God to direct u to the right man of God to speak to. We all have flaws and this is one of them. Some of u hypocrites bashing him are serial aldutrers yourselves..
guy park well
no make mi vex,pray to God to the right man of God or pray to God for right direction..psalm 32:8 ..
your advise alone is from the pit of hell..think befre you write and
that shows you are senseless..is it only man of God,why were you born yourself?
the other day a nairalander saves a lady's married..if it waz a man of God,tell me what do you think he can do? tell me again why do we have diff positions like counselors et al..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 5minsmadness: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:
OP, you have no shame.

Ladies, lesson No.1, don't keep a grown female that is not your daughter in your home unless you want to read stories like this.
Especially those with 42DD bweast grin grin
I mean, who does that angry
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by sameagles(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2015
interesting for all to learn from, either u had good relationship with your mother inlaw or not, go to her with humility forget your pride and behave like the prodigal son, I will say it this way mama forgive me, i knw the reason u kept quite is best known to u and u dont want ur daughter's home to brake, advise me, nothing new under the heaven its only new to the person its happened to. and trust me no responssible mother will want to just break the news of such incident, she will reason with u, the word of God say come let us reason together, dont attempt to send that lady away without the concent of ur mother-inlaw, she expect u to come to her humbly, tomorrow may be too late, be bold and confidence. cheers
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by abayomimoses: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2015
Tell wumi to live your house
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by phill63(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have to pretend as if nothing happened and don't plead with the mom. It's possible she didn't clearly see what happened between you and the girl. And you pleading with her will throw all her doubts. But even if she did she may not want to tell her daughter so as to avoid problems and avoidable issues in your marriage. Maybe it's time to let your wife friend leave the house to avoid more drama. And just be more nice to your wife and your mom now generally.

But if your mother in-law finally tells her daughter what transpired please deny it completely. You can say you were passing by and along the line you heard the friend calling for help and you went to assist her (if it was a kitchen incident you could say things like oil poured on her and you had to quickly get a cloth to clean up the mess on her) and was only trying to help before mama came in. Don't make it appear as if mama is lying but rather that yes she saw you both but didn't get the exact picture of what was happening. You can discuss whatever story you may want to say with the girl so you both can have same story.

Wumi should leave the house
smart ass nigga.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by NemzySeries(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
mitcheeeeeewww....u can't resist ordinary temptation,see as ur moda inlaw catch u like a 12yr old.......itz best u respect ur home if @ all u can't kip away frm such acts den do it outside ur marriage/family Ring
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by JEITO: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2015
You are feeling guilty because you were caught not because you regretted your actions.

Anyway, go straight to your wife and tell her because if you are expecting your mother-in-law to do it, she may not. Afterall, she doesn't want to be the one to 'put sand inside her daughter's wedding garri'

But the thing is, she will forever have distrust for you.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by sochima1989(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Covering it is like making the hole deeper.
Just stop the case..tell your wife you ain't comfortable with wunmi's presence and u kissed her one day...it hurts but my guy e better say u tell her or else you would have to cover up more and more to kip ur family.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Exponental(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
when a lady who is fuckable or sexually matured becomes a wife assistant, she could be very dutiful.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by timota(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have to pretend as if nothing happened and don't plead with the mom. It's possible she didn't clearly see what happened between you and the girl. And you pleading with her will throw all her doubts. But even if she did she may not want to tell her daughter so as to avoid problems and avoidable issues in your marriage. Maybe it's time to let your wife friend leave the house to avoid more drama. And just be more nice to your wife and your mom now generally.

But if your mother in-law finally tells her daughter what transpired please deny it completely. You can say you were passing by and along the line you heard the friend calling for help and you went to assist her (if it was a kitchen incident you could say things like oil poured on her and you had to quickly get a cloth to clean up the mess on her) and was only trying to help before mama came in. Don't make it appear as if mama is lying but rather that yes she saw you both but didn't get the exact picture of what was happening. You can discuss whatever story you may want to say with the girl so you both can have same story.

Wumi should leave the house
guy you try so we have first class liers like this in this country you more than qualify to be P.A to Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2015
andyanders:

You are right. The guy has messed up and too bad hurting a nursing mother and fvcking up in the presence of the mother in-law. How can a sane man not control his lust no matter what.The lady in question knew what she was doing.

This is a very big lesson for married women not to trust their close friends with their husbands.When the man is rich, their friends might end up bedding them. Any married woman should distance themselves from unmarried friends of theirs no matter how close they are.

Not just unmarried friends o. Nowadays men also cheat with married women in case you dnt know. What we should be preaching is discipline because you men are not mindless moving d1cks or are you? If we have to go by that logic of keeping females away from married men then no female will visit anyone's home then for fear of the husbands sleeping with them. That message sent is saying men are mindless pr1cks with no atom of discipline or self control. Yes, women should be careful about bringing grown women to their homes but the men themselves should prove that they aint mindless pr1cks!! No man would take any excuse from his wife who decided to cheat on him with a 13 inches d1cked friend of his therefore, women arent meant to take any excuse whatsoever from their husbands. Adultery is wrong for both sexes.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kuzee(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Eberex:

You talk like you dont know women. And how sure are you that the mother agreed to their marriage in the first place? were you there? How are you sure if he is the aka gum type? Anyway my point is, the mama has an advantage, either she uses it or not is her biz
even if she does, dnt you think it will have any effect on her daughter and her father,especially the whole family when they found about d blackmail .
you dnt nid to ask me if i ws there..the op has already spill out the answer..
first her daughter gave birth,wnt she be happy herself to be called a grandmama,
secondly she came all d way from nigeria..
God brought her there to catch the devil cz he doesnt want to spoil the home..God hs a way of doing things,suppose he wasnt caught..the marriage will be far dead..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.