Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (60553 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by xdos(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Have ur wife send her friend away with the excuse dat since her mum is around, Wummi's services are no longer needed... If she refuses to do so, let her see reasons... Make no apologies to her mum...You are not answerable to your mother-in-law. Since she has not told her daughter, dont raise the issue... Pretend like it never happened but ensure the lady leaves...

For those calling u names.. am pretty sure they do worse things... angry angry
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by ladyju(f): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2015
It's a shame! If I catch my husband with I girl I don't know making out in the office or a hotel, dat I can forgive and forget

but my husband making out with 1)MY FRIEND (2) IN MY HOUSE. Dat I will not forgive. I will not divorce him but in d next 20 yrs he'll still be paying.....

guy! if u can't stay without cheating Pls don't be caught. In other words don't cheat with ur wife's friends. Don't cheat with someone in ur street not to talk of ur wife's friend.

It's ur type that impregnate d house help.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Airpure(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2015
This is a lesson to all women. Trust no one some friends r useless if u understand dat 99% of men will fall into temptation at the availability of another woman u won't make such mistake. I always say ask any man that was caught sleeping with a maid before he did it if it's possible n he will say Godforbid most men cant control their sexual urges women be wise plsss.

OP I applaud ur mother in law she is a wise woman she won't let a big breasted good for nothing slut destroy her daughters home n happiness at a time she should be happy.she would probably just warn her daughter to send her away n beware of her. As for u. Don't think u off d hook she will file this in her pending file for the day u mess up.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by toyoutoyou: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2015
By drawing mama close and giving her a dirty kiss that will make her forget about telling her daughter.I'm so sure she will like it.
zeefa:

How?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by horeejah(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Hey man, d fact is if mama wasnt arnd or if u were nt caught, u might end up sleepin wit wumi, & d event will continue 2 happen because u might nt be able 2 resist her
My advice is 2tell ur wife d truth, beg her 4 forgiveness & send wumi out, because mama's silence means alot, she might nt tell ur wife wat she saw bt she can neva trust u again....
& finally let u & ur wife talk 2wumi to move out & pls dnt go near wumi again(avoid her totally) to prevent discussion continues....
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Jinsinpac(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2015
Wat is 42DD
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by AreaFada2: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Zehner:
Even if Wunmi leaves, you will probably hook up with her someplace else......*smh it's your wife i blame, why would she bring in her friend in the first place when her mother was available.........and you are something else! angry

My dear na wa o. In this modern world, trust is dead like dodo. And buried even. Pity. undecided
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kokobi99: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Just in a polite manner, approach your wife, tell her what happened and promised that u cant repeat such again, then you have to first discharge the lady in question.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by stephnie44(f): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2015
lolaxavier:
Well, the deed had been done. If you truly want to end this, talk to grandma that it was purely a mistake stating it won't repeat itself again and also tell Wunmi to give your wife an excuse that she has to go back to school or somewhere else. Guy, trust me, as long as she is still in that house, there's no telling that you will be tempted once again to touch and this time, your a.ss might not be saved.

By the way, 42DD is not something me i fit overlook....chai imagine dat kind packaging...
. Picture of aa 42dd waist or
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by toyoutoyou: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2015
The size of ur balls.
Jinsinpac:
Wat is 42DD

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by edogho(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have to pretend as if nothing happened and don't plead with the mom. It's possible she didn't clearly see what happened between you and the girl. And you pleading with her will throw all her doubts. But even if she did she may not want to tell her daughter so as to avoid problems and avoidable issues in your marriage. Maybe it's time to let your wife friend leave the house to avoid more drama. And just be more nice to your wife and your mom now generally.

But if your mother in-law finally tells her daughter what transpired please deny it completely. You can say you were passing by and along the line you heard the friend calling for help and you went to assist her (if it was a kitchen incident you could say things like oil poured on her and you had to quickly get a cloth to clean up the mess on her) and was only trying to help before mama came in. Don't make it appear as if mama is lying but rather that yes she saw you both but didn't get the exact picture of what was happening. You can discuss whatever story you may want to say with the girl so you both can have same story.

Wumi should leave the house
chai, see HARDvice o

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by glachik(f): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2015
IF U LOVE AND CHERISH UR MARRIAGE U TELL UR WIFE THE TRUTH, IS BETTER SHE HEARS IT FROM U THAN FROM HER MOTHER, I GUESS U WOULD LEARN FROM DIS COS IF U WERE NOT CAUGHT U WOULD HAVE CONTINUED, PLIS SHOW UR MATRIMONIAL HOME SOME RESPECT,
U MEN SEF lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kaykad: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Its a Super story>>>>hum hum-mm abeg complete the rest
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Lolarez: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Zehner:
Even if Wunmi leaves, you will probably hook up with her someplace else......*smh it's your wife i blame, why would she bring in her friend in the first place when her mother was available.........and you are something else! angry

God bless u jare...u took d words outta my mouth! imagine! Mtchewww!
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by onoja12: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
my friend you didn't do anything wrong,if not for laziness what would make a married woman bring temptation into her house to tempt her husband,pregnancy is not a sickness nor a liberality,if she brought her friend then only means she felt she needed an assistant to assist her in doing her job and her friend just did literately that

zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

Let me give you a little summary of what happened to me.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wats hard dr, my wife I kissed sumbody and am deeply sorry for it. I am not fit to be called ur husband anymore, please treat me as one of ur ex boyfriends. And d wife wil say oh no, u r my husband and all my heart is yours. I hav forgiven u already, and she wil tell d gateman to go and kill goat. Looooooooooooool

Very funny, lolzzz
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
It's 5.16am here! I have been going through people's comments both the good ones n the bads ones..

Well, like I said Mama called me yesterday while my wife was upstairs sleeping. Our guest room is a basement so I was there to see her.

Mama didn't say anything about what see saw, she only complained about the weather and need for her to return home latest next week.

As I was about to start conversation, I heard the cry of my son and I rushed to see him and I noticed my wife was awake as well.

With the flow between us, I noticed mama didn't discuss it yet with her but i told her mama's idea of leaving us soon. She confidently asked me to calm down that mama won't go, that may be she was missing home.

I still don't know if I should confess my sin to her this morning.

Wumi is still at home but I plan to ask my wife to release her since mama is around. But how do I justify that when mama threatened to leave us too!

My wife like her friend because they both finished from same secondary school somewhere in ibadan (Queens Apata).

Do I confess to her? I need to sort these issues out asap. I can't sleep and am getting seriously worried.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by lolaxavier(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
ogaprime:

Please, what's 42DD? Is that future definition of a bigger screen than HD??

How u take know?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by lolaxavier(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=udyheart01 post=30143510][/quote]

No be all mouth dem dey use talk nah...
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by AlPicapcI(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2015
smudge2079:
Kiss mama angry

badt guy!! over sabi kill you mehn......

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:
It's 5.16am here! I have been going through people's comments both the good ones n the bads ones..

Well, like I said Mama called me yesterday while my wife was upstairs sleeping. Our guest room is a basement so I was there to see her.

Mama didn't say anything about what see saw, she only complained about the weather and need for her to return home latest next week.

As I was about to start conversation, I heard the cry of my son and I rushed to see him and I noticed my wife was awake as well.

With the flow between us, I noticed mama didn't discuss it yet with her but i told her mama's idea of leaving us soon. She confidently asked me to calm down that mama won't go, that may be she was missing home.

I still don't know if I should confess my sin to her this morning.

Wumi is still at home but I plan to ask my wife to release her since mama is around. But how do I justify that when mama threatened to leave us too!

My wife like her friend because they both finished from same secondary school somewhere in ibadan (Queens Apata).

Do I confess to her? I need to sort these issues out asap. I can't sleep and am getting seriously worried.

So upon all the advice people here have been giving since morning, you are still here asking st.upid questions? You are still asking if you should tell your wife? You are not remorseful at all. I pity your wife. The delay/silence from your mother in law is telling you to do the needful before she decides to open your nyansh and you are here asking us whatever. Kmt. Better go and confess your sins and do it fast!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by marshalcarter: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2015
Lolzzzzzz...lwkmd....call mama and talk to her nii...just bear the shame nd disgrace....you're a man
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by antifailure(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

. It did not happen, bloggers are just creating some persons attention and some persons are also creating fake stories to make front page as well and you guys are happily wasting your time online commenting on fake stories, please, I sincerely implore everyone to spend more time on things that can add more values to you not fake stories like this. God bless everyone as you use internet wisely.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So upon all the advice people here have been giving since morning, you are still here asking st.upid questions? You are still asking if you should tell your wife? You are not remorseful at all. I pity your wife. The delay/silence from your mother in law is telling you to do the needful before she decides to open your nyansh and you are here asking us whatever. Kmt. Better go and confess your sins and do it fast!!!

I made up my mind to confess and face the consequence! #wumimustgo and I love my wife even without 42dd
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Mavor: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:

How?

Invite mama for a 3some with Wumi!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by dollarlander: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:

Please what do I do?

You actually fell into wumi's trap for you. Wumi must have seen something in you that she likes or she may be jealous of her friend.

My advice to you is that you should give your life to christ and let the word of God richly dwell in you. Because, if you are really born again you won't cheaply fall for wumi's lure like that. You will have to tell your wife that Wumi should leave. If wumi is still around more troubles are on the way. Wumi may device another strategy to get mama out of the way even by putting sleeping dose into mama's food.

Secondly, call mama and beg her privately. Mama will not talk so that she will not be the one to scatter her daughter's home. But your silence as if nothing happens will connote to mama that you are highly irresponsible. Then tell mama that you've told your wife to ask wumi to go. She will still tell mama that you want wumi to leave and mama will support it.

And promise mama that such will never happen again. And stick to your wife. After few months, when the dusts are down then call your wife and tell her all the truth, if at all what you wrote here is the truth and not you that enticed wumi. Let your wife know everything because wumi may still go behind and tell your wife something else. Because if wumi actually likes you expect some more tactics.

Then beg your wife very well. But before then start to show her the kind of love and affection you've never shown before. Buy her more gifts, improve more on your performance on the bed. Stop complaining about her, let her have her ways always. What she used to do that you scold her before, let her go scotch free.

I pray that God will give you wisdom to handle this matter. But give your life to Christ, this is very important. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by phiszo(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:

Please what do I do?

cool story bro
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by devour129: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have to pretend as if nothing happened and don't plead with the mom. It's possible she didn't clearly see what happened between you and the girl. And you pleading with her will throw all her doubts. But even if she did she may not want to tell her daughter so as to avoid problems and avoidable issues in your marriage. Maybe it's time to let your wife friend leave the house to avoid more drama. And just be more nice to your wife and your mom now generally.

But if your mother in-law finally tells her daughter what transpired please deny it completely. You can say you were passing by and along the line you heard the friend calling for help and you went to assist her (if it was a kitchen incident you could say things like oil poured on her and you had to quickly get a cloth to clean up the mess on her) and was only trying to help before mama came in. Don't make it appear as if mama is lying but rather that yes she saw you both but didn't get the exact picture of what was happening. You can discuss whatever story you may want to say with the girl so you both can have same story.

WOWZER !!!!!! The devil himself ! Am shocked , horrified and impressed all at d same time. Don't know if I should hail you as a smart guy and run far far far away . In fact am confused right now shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by adanduka: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

All liars shall have their part in hellfire.
So his mother in law is dumb and blind. A man that sins and is caught and is still lying is hopeless.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Juzzybabe(f): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just beg mama,and make sure wunmi leaves the house.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Spidermon: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Or maybe Mama knows something that you don't.....like maybe her daughter is also screwing one of your friends and she feels she shouldn't disturb a system at equilibrium.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by ZionJay(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wats hard dr, my wife I kissed sumbody and am deeply sorry for it. I am not fit to be called ur husband anymore, please treat me as one of ur ex boyfriends. And d wife wil say oh no, u r my husband and all my heart is yours. I hav forgiven u already, and she wil tell d gateman to go and kill goat. Looooooooooooool

Walahi.....you are crazy in the head grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.