Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec (1259 Views)

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Churches Are Burnt/bomed In The North,no One Loses Their Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by stevnwigw1: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
this is not funny any more.
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Such an ethno centric chauvinist,,spits on this thread.
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by olas24u(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Quality is better than quantity .They are normally trained well and they are catching up
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don't say that,everybody must not go to school but they fail to understand that educated man and half educated man can never struggle for any post meant to serve the public,my problem with this half educated man buhari is that he doesn't know his limit and that's why they say half education is dangerous. Thank God for GEJ who is developing their education sector at least they can be able to pass waec without forgery. Buhari should go and register in one of the Almalgeri schools

1 Like

Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by olas24u(f): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryangelo:
Don't say that,everybody must not go to school but they fail to understand that educated man and half educated man can never struggle for any post meant to serve the public,my problem with this half educated man buhari is that he doesn't know his limit and that's why they say half education is dangerous. Thank God for GEJ who is developing their education sector at least they can be able to pass waec without forgery. Buhari should go and register in one of the Almalgeri schools

He his a professional !and not an academician !A professional solider trained by the Nigerian ARMY.
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by Change2015(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keep on posting this thrash. Now that many in the north are seeing that not only do you intend to denigrate GMB, but insult all of them too, don't be surprised when the vast majority vote for the opposition. Adamawa has a majority christian population, kaduna has a large christian community as do many other states, but you choose to issue blanket insults. You are really showing the quality of Jonathan supporters, and the benefit is all for the APC. Well done!

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

He his a professional !and not an academician !A professional solider trained by the Nigerian ARMY.
Now you are arriving,the era of military government is gone, this is democracy ma dear friend. Follow the moving train of transformation

1 Like

Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Change2015:
Keep on posting this thrash. Now that many in the north are seeing that not only do you intend to denigrate GMB, but insult all of them too, don't be surprised when the vast majority vote for the opposition. Adamawa has a majority christian population, kaduna has a large christian community as do many other states, but you choose to issue blanket insults. You are really showing the quality of Jonathan supporters, and the benefit is all for the APC. Well done!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Don't just shout change because you saw people who sold their vote for pie nut saying change, try and investigate the type of change you hear,as for me I found out is a negative change and I advice you carry out your research.TRANSFORMATION IS THE KEY
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by olas24u(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryangelo:

Now you are arriving,the era of military government is gone, this is democracy ma dear friend. Follow the moving train of transformation

Arriving where? you are condemning people that chose to do other professions in their life and you are insinuating that once they don't fit your description of educated then they cant aspire to the highest position of the land.This is the same problem being face by HND holders and BSC holders because you look down on HND holders and you Have messed up the country.HND holders have quality skills needed t power a developing country but they are discriminated upon.Now a Nigerian trained as solider?A professional and now retired and you are calling him names.In some other lands Movie stars have become governors.They are professionals.And he meets the requirement is training is more than the requirement.
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by SAMBARRY: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Maybe they go to only quoranic schools and not western schools like their counterparts in the east or West
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
olas24u:

Arriving where? you are condemning people that chose to do other professions in their life and you are insinuating that once they don't fit your description of educated then they cant aspire to the highest position of the land.This is the same problem being face by HND holders and BSC holders because you look down on HND holders and you Have messed up the country.HND holders have quality skills needed t power a developing country but they are discriminated upon.Now a Nigerian trained as solider?A professional and now retired and you are calling him names.In some other lands Movie stars have become governors.They are professionals.And he meets the requirement is training is more than the requirement.
Why are you arguing for a 73yrs old man suffering from dementia,why supporting half educated man that can't even say the full meaning of INEC,why are you breaking your head for a man who is desperate for power since 1999,this will a long way tell you that this man is only here for his selfish interest,he is old to lead Nigeria to the promise land,do you want a man who will be dormant on the affairs of the country because he is no longer vibrant compare to other younger aspirants not even that he can use his brain,this man is weak both physically and mentally,use just have to see reasons with me and tell yourself the truth. Thank you
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by olas24u(f): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryangelo:

Why are you arguing for a 73yrs old man suffering from dementia,why supporting half educated man that can't even say the full meaning of INEC,why are you breaking your head for a man who is desperate for power since 1999,this will a long way tell you that this man is only here for his selfish interest,he is old to lead Nigeria to the promise land,do you want a man who will be dormant on the affairs of the country because he is no longer vibrant compare to other younger aspirants not even that he can use his brain,this man is weak both physically and mentally,use just have to see reasons with me and tell yourself the truth. Thank you

He as contested many times and the name of the umpire have been changed at the different times and a slip or mistake cannot be judged as not knowing .I can give you the names of Inec from 1983 till date.So he contested 3 or 4 times and it does not matter .He knows what he was talking about .Its a national umpire and i got the message
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by Change2015(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryangelo:

Don't just shout change because you saw people who sold their vote for pie nut saying change, try and investigate the type of change you hear,as for me I found out is a negative change and I advice you carry out your research.TRANSFORMATION IS THE KEY

Oga, I joined the Alliance for Democracy in 1999 and have continued through ACN to APC. I am not a casual observer of politics like many. What I clearly understand is that in every way, the pdp has led Nigeria, step by ridiculous step, to the edge of the precipice. Have you even read Buhari’s first 100 days plan? What are the ideas the pdp is marketing? Must we all die of old age waiting for Jonathan to take his job seriously?
The APC is qualitatively superior to the pdp in ever way. Nigerians have not only had enough of Jonathan, they also appreciate that it will not be business as usual under an APC government. You are the one who is obviously out of sync, but come February 14th, that matter will be decided.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Change2015:

Oga, I joined the Alliance for Democracy in 1999 and have continued through ACN to APC. I am not a casual observer of politics like many. What I clearly understand is that in every way, the pdp has led Nigeria, step by ridiculous step, to the edge of the precipice. Have you even read Buhari’s first 100 days plan? What are the ideas the pdp is marketing? Must we all die of old age waiting for Jonathan to take his job seriously?
The APC is qualitatively superior to the pdp in ever way. Nigerians have not only had enough of Jonathan, they also appreciate that it will not be business as usual under an APC government. You are the one who is obviously out of sync, but come February 14th, that matter will be decided.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Now I can see you are talking out of pity,sentiment and sympathy.well Feb 14 I hope you will be proud to tell me that Buhari failed again
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by Change2015(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryangelo:

Now I can see you are talking out of pity,sentiment and sympathy.well Feb 14 I hope you will be proud to tell me that Buhari failed again

Pity, sentiment and sympathy is what Jonathan is looking for, running from pillar to post having been rejected even by bigwigs in his party of whom obasanjo and Ibb are just some. He has brought division to his party and the nation, and now is looking for every means to delay the election. But then again, I'm talking to a brick wall... Until February 14th. #done

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Change2015:

Pity, sentiment and sympathy is what Jonathan is looking for, running from pillar to post having been rejected even by bigwigs in his party of whom obasanjo and Ibb are just some. He has brought division to his party and the nation, and now is looking for every means to delay the election. But then again, I'm talking to a brick wall... Until February 14th. #done

#change
#GMB
#APC

Who is to be pitted? I should have pitted Buhari if he had at least pass his waec but I will give him the chance for recite but for now I gat no time for a buried stone, grow up and think wise
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by Change2015(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryangelo:

Who is to be pitted? I should have pitted Buhari if he had at least pass his waec but I will give him the chance for recite but for now I gat no time for a buried stone, grow up and think wise

When you casts doubt on another's education, please make sure your own foundation is solid!

pit·ted
ˈpidəd/
adjective
adjective: pitted

having a hollow or indentation on the surface.
"a dusty pitted road"
synonyms: pockmarked, pocked, scarred, marked, blemished More
"his skin was pitted"
potholed, rutted, rutty, holey, bumpy, rough, uneven
"the pitted lane"
antonyms: smooth
(of a fruit) having had the stone removed.

Understand the difference with

pit·y
ˈpidē/
verb
past tense: pitied; past participle: pitied

feel sorrow for the misfortunes of.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Change2015:

When you casts doubt on another's education, please make sure your own foundation is solid!

pit·ted
ˈpidəd/
adjective
adjective: pitted

having a hollow or indentation on the surface.
"a dusty pitted road"
synonyms: pockmarked, pocked, scarred, marked, blemished More
"his skin was pitted"
potholed, rutted, rutty, holey, bumpy, rough, uneven
"the pitted lane"
antonyms: smooth
(of a fruit) having had the stone removed.

Understand the difference with

pit·y
ˈpidē/
verb
past tense: pitied; past participle: pitied

feel sorrow for the misfortunes of.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Mr English master, am not here English lesson,why not copy and paste the whole dictionary,Thank God you are not like your master that don't make use of his dictionary,my joy is that communication took place, a failure will always find something to cling on.GEJ till 2019
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by Ojiofor: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecided
olas24u:

He should render his services where it is seriously needed,in sambisa forest not in aso rock.damn it!!
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by olas24u(f): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
undecidedHe should render his services where it is seriously needed,in sambisa forest not in aso rock.damn it!!

He his not a tour operator.How ever he already served Nigeria in that capacity many years ago ,He has given back to the coun try and his time to support him.
Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by ganye1: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
henryangelo:

What are you talking about when you say 'pitted' and 'recite'? I hope you are not trying to write 'pitied' 'resit' and if this is what you mean you need to go back to primary school.

1 Like

Re: So In The Whole Of The North No One Has Ordinary Waec by henryangelo: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2015
ganye1:

What are you talking about when you say 'pitted' and 'recite'? I hope you are not trying to write 'pitied' 'resit' and if this is what you mean you need to go back to primary school.
You got the massage, long broom

(1) (Reply)

Election News Update. / ABIA :breaking News!breaking News!!breaking News!!! / GEJ's Government Has Abandoned Bakassi Indigenes – Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.