Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89887 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by herald9: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Where you @ church?

Did you hear such?

I think I like your rhyme...cheesy

There is no church in the wild

grin

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BRAV0O(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
He can use such statement to intimidate his gullible members, I don't lash on pastors no matter what but what has politics turn all this useless money for hand back for ground mog into ? Didn't Jesus give even his followers freedom to make choice for them self ? How can oledepo assured us his not going to hell before threaten people with such statement ? Rubbish!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jingh(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
organic973:
Could this be true....................

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»

shut up kid,he is not the one dat made dat statement

research before spewing trash on net.
olodos
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by M4gunners: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
In as much i see GEJ as the right candidate, i still feel Pastors should focus on their calling.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
imagine that..in styleplus voice...the gatekeeper announcing his job as a janitor to hell,,,God for us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Very useless guy,just like Kumuyi and Adeboye.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jamst(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I can see osibanjo burning in hell with GMB. Daddy oyedepo in the spirit.
bokoharam shocked

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Godhelpus: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:
if dis news it true den "papa" should be careful ooooo he

shuldnt meddle in politics or he WL lose his credibility

he lost it already. Pastorpolitician billions don enter his hand dats why.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jingh(f): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
1stCitizen:

So you don't know that is why he has 5 jets to take him to hell and back to monitor Hell's gate activities?
lolest
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ignis: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why is this fallacious thread on front page??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Jay5000(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
lanre2009:

Seconded, i was in church too, and there was no where Bishop said this....guys lets be careful the kinds of rumour we spread.
..and how many services did you attend? I thought you guys do 4 services a day? Not surprised. A winner will do anything to protect their messiah Oyedepo.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by madgoat(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
So Oyedepo can bring him self to low to utter such nonsense. Well im not surprised, since he is using the money frm the poor people in his congregation to buy jets and build schools which the poor church members cant afford to attend while he lives like a king.... undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by rattlesnake(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=48pt]lies[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by herald9: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
I know my roommate is born again but wetin I no sabi, na who rewind my blue film as I go bathroom sadangry

you okay so?grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
Don't mind that man......that is a pastor envying his fellow pastor, cos Prof oshibajo is not from his church, den who cares?instead of opening the gate of hell for the enemy of progress,well I dnt blame him shaa,he don eat DODO and he can no longer shododo.mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by frankjames700: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Naira landers.nawaoo you ppl will not kill me grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jamst(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.
dat z ur prob

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
I know my roommate is born again but wetin I no sabi, na who rewind my blue film as I go bathroom sadangry
ur room mate na suspect.... grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mistabiola: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
pielgruesa:
Your are insane. Go online and watch the sermon. Oh Ogundamisi Don fall my hand He didn't say so. .

Thank you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by francizy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:

Muhahahahahahahahahaha! When will you change ma'am? Join us in our born again league... tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by baski92(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
10 million naira offers.... Tell me y e no go talk like dat

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by hesinbergx(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
some of you know the way to bring curses on yourself.
after you say its your great grand mother that is your down fall.
please if you want to joke about things, please beware of the kind of words you use "op".
Happy sunday to you all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Shazee74: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
No body will say anything now but when a pastor like mbaka comes out to criticize him everybody will b shouting...... And GEJ y is it only during election that u keep running from 1 church to d other. Since buhari pick osinbajo, u have gone to anglican, methodist, cac, catholic, dunamis now winners and u av left out redeemed where u were blessed in 2011. Pls stop champagining on d pulpit becos all u r looking 4 is votes and not jesus. I have decided already to vote GMB/PYO. Waiting to see u at cele and churubim in water sutana

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Mcowubaba: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Someone who has the keys to the gate of hell is also going to hell fire.
Thank you Oledepo for proving you are going to hell fire when you die.
u are already wishing someone Hell fire ...i dnt support what Oyedepo said either, leave it @ dat.. Dnt accumulate Judgement upon urself bcuz of APC..the R nt worth it even PDP too, unless u R benefiting meanifully 4rm any of Dem..if nt dnt waste ur time..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
I've just lost any respect I had for this man.

This is arrant nonsense! It shows that he has something to gain.

That's why I like Pastor Adeboye, he said his church doesn't meddle with politics.

Is he God? That he'll decide the fate of the opposition.

This is just provoking.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by sophtaf(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:

Hahaha maybe he is . Pastor take iit easy its too late for now we are already in hell already oh.
lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote - Pastor Adeboye

This is a true man of God.

Later they'll say GEJ isn't playing religious politics.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by dre11(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Am disappointed.. I was dere today...very annoying self...

Pls did you hear him saying those words

Am not a winner chapel member .... But, I just wanna be dead sure
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
buskie13:
Lol....na only u dey hell o...

back to topic:

more anointing to u papa
..haters still gon hate...

GEJ till abokì Buhari get common sense
if this quote from pastor oyedepo is true d brethren of winners chapel will come out enmass and vote for d people's general Buhari Cos' of his honestly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tohshine(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
guy u are so mean grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Which day bishop oyedepo don get key take dey open hell.
undecided weti we no go hear form this generation of vipers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.