Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89893 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Houseoftee: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chai...I was dere in person today, 3rd service to be precise and nothing of such was ever uttered by the Bishop.
He however prayed for the progress of the nation and also for wisdom for GEJ to lead the country right.
he also diplomatically prayed for the will of God upon his life.
Bishop led the congregation to say these prayers.
Wonder why people would go any lent to bring endless curses upon their lives. #smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by DPointMan(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmmm..........would have commented, but the Bible says "Touch not my anointed". Thats the only reason why I'm not saying what is on my mind. God dey sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by biyams83(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
that 1 is his prayer as a rich pastor, but the prayer of orphans n poor masses will never parish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by obstead200(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
maybe he is ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ptownman: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am not sure of this story. But if true, remember that God is no respecter of man. And all men are equal in the sight of GOD. You will only go to hell if you sin against God and Holy Spirit not man. Let's be our brothers keeper.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by truvine(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?

how I wish I can like this comment more than once
how could he say such !!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jydeskill1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Doro hell
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by lokonzo78: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
He did not say so. I wasin the church. He was very neutral, though we prayed for him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Even if my dad is babalawo, he can never set aside the men of God, I fink ur dad is ur babalawo u look alike,even with the words from ur mouth,so u get ready for burial. ode.

Why do you think Oyedepo is a man of God? because he rides on private jets while you walk 20kilometres to church ? And you wanna get a$$ whopped for him? Listen internet warrior, you don't sound intelligent one bit and the worse part is you are not good looking to say the least. Buy yourself a new face cry cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
tohshine:
don't mind him remember common sense are not common to common pple
I tire ooooo thnks jaree
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
donsimon2012:

friend be careful

why?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mistabiola: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Simkreative:
U'RE CURSED IF THE ARE REFERING TO THE PASTOR

Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
The Most divisive president & the most useless god of man / man of 'god' in tandem ...
They shall both fail woefully !

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
oledepo or wetin dem call una which time you become me guard grin

jonathan otueke bus is ready come febuhari 2015

#we are agent of change#
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by netinformat(f): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
God almighty will shame some people in a month from now

GMB will win dis election by God Grace & let's see what will happen haters go hug transformer if e dey pain u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by 12month: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Houseoftee:
Chai...I was dere in person today, 3rd service to be precise and nothing of such was ever uttered by the Bishop.
He however prayed for the progress of the nation and also for wisdom for GEJ to lead the country right.
he also diplomatically prayed for the will of God upon his life.
Bishop led the congregation to say these prayers.
Wonder why people would go any lent to bring endless curses upon their lives. #smh

Hello I live in ota and will like to ask how the program for winner chapel goes on sunday

I mean wat are the time for each service I will be happy to get ur response
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Tibins(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
buskie13:
Lol....na only u dey hell o...

back to topic:

more anointing to u papa
..haters still gon hate...

GEJ till abokì Buhari get common sense

I wish your eyes are opened to see beyond your nose.... May God save you from running with the media noise

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Video or idontbelieveit!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Shiifi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
If Oyedepo has the gates of hell in his
hands, why not just open it on Boko
Haram and let's party in Maiduguri
tonight?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by buskie13(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tibins:

I wish your eyes are opened to see beyond your nose.... May God save you from running with the media noise
amen...n u too
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Crispels(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
I just hope this election won't end up being q war between RCCG and winners chapel
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
So typical of a business man. Men on junks- Oyedepo is so full of craps. I am sure Oyedepo is already in hell.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by pring: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Greedy Oledepo.
Having secret meetings with OBJ n GEJ
tells him all.
foolish greedy man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by shegsrules(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Him don enter d heaven wey him d get key, truly why can't men of God be honest with politicians really. Tell dem corruption, stealing, mismanagement, lies are not of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by medese123: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
why couldn't he have told OBJ when they visited him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kogi2010: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
How Are. We sure he is not sharing the loot with u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Tibins(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
12month:

Hello I live in ota and will like to ask how the program for winner chapel goes on sunday

I mean wat are the time for each service I will be happy to get ur response

Bros log on to www.davidoyedepoministries.org
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by adasco: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whoever lied against the man of God is cursed and his generation,I was in the service Bishop didn't even talk about election at all through the service,we only pray for Jonathan and for God,s wisdom to govern the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
And this is a man of God? I pity gullible people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Eluwilussit(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stupid Nigerians, go and read your bible. If Bishop Oyedepo said so, he's right. He can and he will. The bible says so. Genesis 12:3, Matthew 16:19. God listens to His anointed servants.

Read your bible. You can't fight God's chosen servants. Jona included. Romans 13:1&2, enjoins us to obey those in authority.

That is what we Christians believe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by adekojeku(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo be God? Deceit @ it highest level. richest pastor in the world... 419.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Dagamaz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
elantraceey:
A video of him saying it or you're just an attention seeker. undecided
Yes! I doubt he actually said that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.