Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89854 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ak4God(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
uncle005:
I am finish, oyedepo said these? If this is true then i need all my offering and tithes from 2003, i am disappointed i never knew hes a business man. Imagine he will open the gate of hell for those who opposed GEJ? that means hes a gate man in charge of hell, GEJ is confused, campaign on the altar is not a guarantee of winning, i beg open the gate wide because 90% of Nigerians opposed him. Infact i will not go to church again, i will be praying to my God at home, Jesus help me.

My brother,disregard the story.I was there live.Papa Oyedepo never said that.He only asked the congregation to pray for the President and Nigeria.He never supported any candidate or party.He prayed for peace to reign in Nigeria and that God should bless Nigeria and the president.Infact he never talked about any opposition or politics.It was when President addressed the congregation,He paused and jokingly said,so people will not say he was campaigning in the church.I am not a fan of Jonathan,but most of these MUSHROOM journalists are causing more harm by spreading false information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

I pity your destiny with that trash you just typed
is u that needed 2b pity, a responsible clerick don't dabble into politics. pls wise-up, stop letting urself enslaved in d name of MOGcheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Unudum: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sheun you have lost it all some years ago i asked you in a forum to add a wallet in naira land because before then it was like father chrismas stuff i know you red the post and did buy my idea and add paid add that's nice.

I have been online for 25yrs watching how this behind the screen evolved listen and listen clear you have missed it.

YOU ALLOW YOUR SITE TO BE USED TO PREACH HATE AND YOU SEAT BACK AND RECEIVE AD REVENUE.

FOR ANY ONE THAT EVENTUALLY LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF MALICIOUS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION GOING ON HERE UNCONTROLLABLY I ASSURE YOU THAT THE ADD MONEY URE COLLECTING WILL BE LIKE THAT OF JUDAS ISCARIOT (BLOOD MONEY).

GOOD LUCK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol... Verry funny.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mickeyenglish(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dis man thinks dat he's d"KEEPER" in seasonal film "Legend Of The Seeker".....!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Kinsedes: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Am disappointed.. I was dere today...very annoying self...
Please clear d air, did he say so? Cos odas say he didnt!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by agoadiv(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
hahahahahahahahahahahsha u don kil pesin here now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by softwareman(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Stupid Nigerians, go and read your bible. If Bishop Oyedepo said so, he's right. He can and he will. The bible says so. Genesis 12:3, Matthew 16:19. God listens to His anointed servants.

Read your bible. You can't fight God's chosen servants. Jona included. Romans 13:1&2, enjoins us to obey those in authority.

That is what we Christians believe.
IS PASTOR PROF OSINBAJO NOT ALSO AN ANOINTED MAN OF GOD? OR ARE YOU SAYING GOD FAVOURS A PDP MAN OF GOD OVER AN APC MAN OF GOD?
@TOPIC.
I AM A WINNER OF MORE THAN 10 YEARS STANDING AND I WILL VOUCH THE BISHOP CANNOT MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT.
ON A SERIOUS NOTE, MEN OF GOD SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF JOMATHAN'S EVIL SHENANIGANS ESPECIALLY DURING THIS CAMPAIGN PERIOD.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unudum:
Sheun you have lost it all some years ago i asked you in a forum to add a wallet in naira land because before then it was like father chrismas stuff i know you red the post and did buy my idea and add paid add that's nice.

I have been online for 25yrs watching how this behind the screen evolved listen and listen clear you have missed it.

YOU ALLOW YOUR SITE TO BE USED TO PREACH HATE AND YOU SEAT BACK AND RECEIVE AD REVENUE.

FOR ANY ONE THAT EVENTUALLY LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF MALICIOUS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION GOING ON HERE UNCONTROLLABLY I ASSURE YOU THAT THE ADD MONEY URE COLLECTING WILL BE LIKE THAT OF JUDAS ISCARIOT (BLOOD MONEY).

GOOD LUCK
Thank you for this . SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN ..... read and read well what is up on there . bring your business to order . I see reasons now why many Nigerian businesses dont go international

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by GentleGina(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
if he truly said that, then he might have lost the respect and honour I have for him... If he truly said that, then he shld verify the source of his prophetic annointing because something is wrong somewhere! Are we not in hell in Nigeria already? That the mayhem in the north east is yet to spread to other parts of the country does not mean it is only their problem. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the one I serve, knows that Nigerians deserve better! We need change.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Some 'clueless' ppl wud just post rubbish to get attention(trend on twittr) nt knowing dere losing waaayyyy moooorree...
Probably for life..if care is nt taken..God av mercy!!!.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by PapiWata: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pastor O'Yeah should kindly administer a few HOLY SLAPS to his victims before he presses his remote button to open the portal of hell where Satan is patiently waiting his turn to take over the Holy Slap duties, before sending all the accused to the pits of fire and brimstone for more bondage and discipline.

While all that is going in, Pastor O'Yeah will be aboard one of his private luxury jets, reporting directly to Jeeeeesus in the heavens, so as to keep Him updated about the ongoing Slap Operations deep in the bowels of Hades.

All this is going to cost SERIOUS money, so we urge ALL of Pastor O'Yeah's lemmings to at least give MUCH more of their salary to the good pastor, if they cannot afford to donate it ALL in furtherance of Operation Holy Slap.

Thank you Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by unmask: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is a "LIE" I was in church today der was no where Bishop said so..

Nigerians knw how to hip curses on their with their utterances...at the end of the day dey would say na one old woman dey pursue me for my village

When where did he say it...am waiting for answers ooo
stop sleeping in church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by sexynabila(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.
an a winner member
..but am voting for buari

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BotherMleeper(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:

No. He's the tenant who stayed so long he wants to be landlord.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Frankiss44(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
uncle005:
I am finish, oyedepo said these? If this is true then i need all my offering and tithes from 2003, i am disappointed i never knew hes a business man. Imagine he will open the gate of hell for those who opposed GEJ? that means hes a gate man in charge of hell, GEJ is confused, campaign on the altar is not a guarantee of winning, i beg open the gate wide because 90% of Nigerians opposed him. Infact i will not go to church again, i will be praying to my God at home, Jesus help me.

If you have been a winner for this long, 2003 and you still typed this rubbish, then am ashamed to call myself a winner..... So you really believed he said this? I don't even know where to start with you... But I wish you well in your new life of staying at home...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by oloworulz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
See dis man ooo. Is he sure he will go to heaven. Only God has d key to all things, who are u to decide? Y u never open gate of hell to shekarau and boko haram sponsors?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
He is very ignorant.

A man who is not even sure if he will see tomorrow wants to open the gates of hell.

Besides being ignorant of his capabilities as a mere mortal he wants to open the gates of hell because of Politics?

And not just any politics, because of Nigerian politics? A joke, charade and travesty of what politics should really be like?

Truly, even religion is a joke in Nigeria. Prophets prophesying conflicting and confusing things from the same God.

The innocents you have deceived have the weight and burden of their search for the truth on your head. And ye shall be guilty

until the last one of the multitude you deceived finds the truth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP! Were you in church at Winners Chapel when BDO made the statement? Be sure of what you are posting here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bigtt76(f): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
This na wrong use of privilledge sir! Boko Haram and all these politicians need to have the Gates of Hell opened over them and not those opposing a government filled with these people sir! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by abuRevelatus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bishop, actually, i'll join u open it up against anyone that is against peace and the will of God in Nigeria.. Shallom nigeria! The Devil has been defeated
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Frankiss44(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
franciskaine:
So you meant God sent him to say this trash? U must be brainwashed!

Sorry but you are the brainwashed person to believe this rubbish..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bigtt76(f): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
You nor see the Winners Church twitter page? grin

9jatatafo:
OP! Were you in church at Winners Chapel when BDO made the statement? Be sure of what you are posting here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by sanmibukunmi: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
since the day osibanjo was picked as vp for buhari, i knew smtin might happen.what ppl are trying to do now is to sow a discourd between redeem and winners chapel. they want ppl to see them like both churches are competing. but it wont work what dey dont know that oyedepo is like a son to adeboye and it was even adeboye that anointed him so there cant be any form of rivalry......the oher dasy dey said oyedepo commanded us not to vote bugari but i was dere live and nothing of such..people can hate, curse, blaspheme and do whatever dey like against papa but they can never be upto a quater of the level the man is now.....Papa might be a friend of jona but he cant tell his congregation to vote anybody. period. i only ppl that propagate this kind of rumors.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tomzman: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo sometimes amazes me with his comments. Anyways, the Lord knows those who are his.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Ilekeh(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:

Lmao he may just be.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by olaide721(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
All I will say to mr oyedepo of winners is to tread gently and take things easy nobody is saying u should support GEJ but he should not act like GOD cos I don't know what cme over him to say he will OPEN GATE OF HELL on anybody that oppose GEJ or may be he is talking to his CHURCH members cos I can figure out what will wrong to a church head that treating to OPEN hells gate all because of somebody. How much will he give u to talk like GOD or what power does he have to declare hell for a fellow man he should just watch it cos I don't pray for the WROUGHT of GOD upon him
PASTOR be warned
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bigazu(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is a "LIE" I was in church today der was no where Bishop said so..

Nigerians knw how to hip curses on their with their utterances...at the end of the day dey would say na one old woman dey pursue me for my village

When where did he say it...am waiting for answers ooo

Bishop never said so, was in church too. don't mind all these bloggers who are trying to generate traffic. Btw d gates of hell have since bin opened against gej's enemies cos d winners family hv bin praying for gej since last year. He just came in today to receive d prophets blessings and support. GEJ till buharis starts speaking in tongues.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=18pt]See what giving fat offerings has caused in churches in Nigeria?
But God will never share His Glory with anybody or anything in the heavens, on the earth and the entire universe.

Bishop David Oyedepo is not God and can never be God.
Only God decides who goes to hell or not.
Making ungodly threats cannot scare majority of eligible Nigerian voters from voting for Muhammad Buhari as the new President of Nigeria in 2015 if he is their popular choice.

Everybody has the fundamental human right of choice in democracy to choose whom or who to support and vote for and if God has not denied anyone that right, nobody can deny anyone that freedom of choice and no amount of fire spitting threats of pulpit terrorism can change that.

All powers in the heavens, on the earth and the entire universe belong to the Almighty God.
And no minister, pastor, bishop, archbishop and Pope can change that.

"Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God".
~ Psalm 62:11.

The Commander -in- Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his bishops have been dining and wining and flying up and down in their multimillion dollars presidential and private jets while over 200 innocent Chibok school girls have been missing since April 14, 2014 and they have not opened the gates of hell for their kidnappers and have no balls to go and meet with Abubakar Shekau and his Boko Haram guerillas, because their daughters are not among them.

As Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye said, "Only God knows who will win the 2015 presidential election".
All the others using this presidential election for cheap publicity and to attract more fat offerings for their megalomaniac egos of vanity, this historical event will expose the fake pastors and the true pastors; the fake ministers and the true ministers; the fake bishops and the true bishops and will separate the false prophets from the true prophets.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by personal59: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
To Oyedepo we say, that a son only has the keys to his master's house. If you have the ability to open up the gates of hell - whose's son are you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Mordyb: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Got the dvd and i can categorically say he didnt say anything like hell in his statement in fact i am thinking of a way to upload it so that some one will not say i edited it to favour jonathan

btw who actually believes this slander monger called linda ikeji even celeds know she is a lier and a fool because there is no element of truth in what she said
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by personal59: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
If this is tru

To Oyedepo we say, that a son only has the keys to his master's house. If you have the ability to open up the gates of hell - whose's son are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.