Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How To Avoid Friendzoning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Friendzoning (1127 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / What Is The Big Deal Friendzoning A Guy? / Friendzoning Or Fact?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Friendzoning by Classicalmusic: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Copied from a source.

1. Self-Respect
The belief that you are worthy of great things. Those with little to no self-respect for
themselves typically end up in the Friend Zone for nearly all of their lives. This is because they are unable to believe that they are worthy of great things.

Until they are able to believe that they deserve great things they will not be able to ask for anything.

2. Confidence

Don't be shy be honest. The belief you will get what you want. Once you can understand and BELIEVE that you are worthy of great things the next step is to believe that you can get what you want. That means if you see a woman you want to be with you, there needs to be a belief that you will get her. Again, if you don't believe it, how is she going to believe it?

3. Ability To Be Direct

This is the physical part of the process. Once you believe that you are awesome and that others will think you are awesome as well, you have to figure out how to approach them to ask for what you want.

What you want is not the Friend Zone but intimacy, love, sex, relationship, dating. So ask for it, believe you're worthy of getting it and be okay if you don't.

No more beating around the bush and waiting for the perfect moment. That is putting your wants in someone else's control. Take control, be direct and ask for what you want.

For example, instead of asking "What are you up to this weekend?" say "I want to take you out this weekend." Direct. Yes or No. Then you know and you can choose how you want to move forward.

Once you work on these three things that I've listed above and you're able to own these attributes and put them to practice, I guarantee you will never find yourself remotely close to the friend zone ever again!
Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
skip all dis jor....in summary, make enuf money to escape being friend zoned!

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by Classicalmusic: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
eminentme:
skip all dis jor....in summary, make enuf money to escape being friend zoned!
Money is not everything nigga.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
I believe you brother! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by Classicalmusic: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I believe you brother! cheesy
Yeah ok!
Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by aristocrazzy: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is not all. My rich friend can neva be friend zoned because of his Money and cars. That's another tip.
Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by 2dice(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls people what does this friendzone mean?
Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
2dice:
Pls people what does this friendzone mean?

When the girl you're wooing turns you into her bestie
Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by 2dice(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Linqsz:

When the girl you're wooing turns you into her bestie
ooh really .. So it has a name...
Its has 'tayed' i woo/wooed a girl..
Re: How To Avoid Friendzoning by Classicalmusic: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
aristocrazzy:
This is not all. My rich friend can neva be friend zoned because of his Money and cars. That's another tip.
You're completely a wussy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders,lets Analyse The Difference B/w Dating And Prostitution / See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! / How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.