Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] (1140 Views)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] by pressvibe: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015

i’m back with a juicy list of the 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides that will have You Begging For More,Before i commence do you know that if you Are in the celeb world you will always do everything to stay relevant and in vogue, and the following Celebrities on this asavibe list are endowed and blessed bacaciously[backside] in which we bloggers can’t stop but shoot them to stardom each time they upload a video or photos.See the List as you click http://pressvibe.com/2015/03/20-most-curvy-african-celebrities-with-baddest-backsides-see-them-all/

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
op, when you are ready, post it here and make front page
Re: 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] by nawtikid(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
If I open dat link maa bomb
Re: 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] by falconey(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
kai!!!! Hope rokiatu made the list?

(1) (Reply)

In Love With This Painting Artist / UNIBEN Post Utme Registration And Clearance: What You Need To Know / My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.