Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship (1312 Views)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by chops33(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
It all started with a racing heartbeat and an uncontrollable feeling of nervousness & a little bit of worry, not really understanding what was going on until I paused for a moment and realised it was simply anxiety. Anxiety got the better part of me just hearing she was going out , and I just can't help but imagine the multiple thoughts running through my head. Thoughts of who she was going to see or where she was going to and ultimately what she was going to do and then the anxiety cycle continues then I begin to wonder what's really going on with me then I noticed I have this unexplained feeling inside of me, Unnecessarily worrying about someone who isn't even remotely worried about me or is she?
Well I will never know , I don't have the ability to read minds and I ask myself the ultimate question, am I in love? But if this is love then love must really suck! What kind of feeling messes with your head and leaves you worried.
Its either Hollywood is the biggest scam industry or humans are just congenital liars portraying Love as the sweetest thing ever. Ever since I came in contact with this thing called love all I do is worry but then again someone said its all about the way I handle it (love) that I'm just insecure. "Insecurity" one of the words I have come to dread since "politics". I'm in love with a girl who keeps reminding me how much she loves me right back and would give her right skinny arm for me but then again she goes shopping with a guy she calls her childhood friend who takes care of all her material needs and even acts as her makeshift chauffeur. What can I say, they are just childhood friends. Yes I'm insecure I think, after all I'm just like every other unemployed graduate trying to make ends meet even though we can still pay for our mobile data get a couple of new stuffs for ourselves and we keep the hope alive. This brings me to a major question, can a relationship thrive without finance?
A girl claims to love you to the moon and back but when you don't give her the comfort she wants you become her "special one" but not her "only one". No doubt she loves you but can't be exclusive with you.
Why can't life be simple?
Why can't we find that special someone to be exclusive with?
Must every relationship be solely based on money?
Whatever happened to true love?
Whatever happened to honesty?
So to all the ladies out there, should a guy with so much potentials and a bright future not ask a girl out because he's currently not financially capable?
Wouldn't it be germane to be blunt and honest to tell him you can't have a relationship with a struggling guy than just lead him on.
Relationships are just complicated, we can't always have it all and humans are just insatiable.
So it will be safe to say this...
Guys if u are "Broke" forget Love!
No matter how much you try u end up losing! spare yourself the Anxiety, insecurity and hyperventilation.
Culled from Experiences all over...
Counter thread coming soon.
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by ArchEnemy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Simple solution
Make sure you are not a chronic broke guy.
Everyone loves comfort.
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
I agreed wit d 1st comment.
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank God i'm not broke.
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by Monicasque(f): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
This money thing is becoming a crisis now. I used to laugh it off bt nl is realy starting to get on my nerves. Guys plz is money realy everything to a girl in a relationship? The answer is a big no. Dude in your case ask her if she is dating dis childhood friend? Anyway y must he b the one who takes care of her? Doesnt she have hands? Look there r plenty of ladies who dont care abt a guy's financial state okay. Many ladies actually look at the guy's ambition or potential, coz no one wants to date a liability. Bt it does nt take money for a relationship to survive. Wen the girl wil b looking at yo potential, she is nt checking if u can take care of her or not, bt she is checking if u two can meet each other half way with developing yo household shud u get married. Ag its starting to bore now, a boyfriend is not a financier, bt a potential husband who can have it in him once he is her husband ofcourse to make sure dat deir family will not starve.
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by Monicasque(f): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
This money thing is becoming a crisis now. I used to laugh it off bt nl is realy starting to get on my nerves. Guys plz is money realy everything to a girl in a relationship? The answer is a big no. Dude in your case ask her if she is dating dis childhood friend? Anyway y must he b the one who takes care of her? Doesnt she have hands? Look there r plenty of ladies who dont care abt a guy's financial state okay. Many ladies actually look at the guy's ambition or potential, coz no one wants to date a liability. Bt it does nt take money for a relationship to survive. Wen the girl wil b looking at yo potential, she is nt checking if u can take care of her or not, bt she is checking if u two can meet each other half way with developing yo household shud u get married. Ag its starting to bore now, a boyfriend is not a financier, bt a potential husband who can have it in him once he is her husband ofcourse to make sure dat deir family will not starve. U guys just love making girls look bad.

1 Like

Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by chops33(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Simple solution
Make sure you are not a chronic broke guy.
Everyone loves comfort.
Agreed but we all got to start from somewhere...
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by 2dice(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmnnn
'call my mat' in Aladdin's voice ..
Following with no brakes
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Monicasque:
This money thing is becoming a crisis now. I used to laugh it off bt nl is realy starting to get on my nerves. Guys plz is money realy everything to a girl in a relationship? The answer is a big no. Dude in your case ask her if she is dating dis childhood friend? Anyway y must he b the one who takes care of her? Doesnt she have hands? Look there r plenty of ladies who dont care abt a guy's financial state okay. Many ladies actually look at the guy's ambition or potential, coz no one wants to date a liability. Bt it does nt take money for a relationship to survive. Wen the girl wil b looking at yo potential, she is nt checking if u can take care of her or not, bt she is checking if u two can meet each other half way with developing yo household shud u get married. Ag its starting to bore now, a boyfriend is not a financier, bt a potential husband who can have it in him once he is her husband ofcourse to make sure dat deir family will not starve. U guys just love making girls look bad.

Can u marry a broke dude?
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by Maamin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op, try and make a lot of money that way you can bleep a whole community without commitment what so ever.

My 2cent.. embarassed
Re: Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship by Monicasque(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Can u marry a broke dude?

if he is ambitious and has potential yes. Not some guy sitting on the corner and doing nothing. I know so many couple who started with nothing, who went thru the journey from porverty to wealth together. Its no seen to marry a poor man. His today is dfntly nt his tomorow.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong In This Pix? / He/she: Fill In The Blank. / How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.