Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] (1302 Views)

Did You Have Sex In Secondary School? Share Your Story / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by DaZion(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
This topic makes me to remember those packing and Love stuffs I have done back in secondary school...
When I was still in Secondary school, I have this beautiful and Gorgeous Lady in my class...Wow!!...She's Pretty
But, the worstest thing was that her father was a Reverend...
So, I dressed Neat to school...[You remember now, "Packaging Stuffs"...Cleaned and Ironed Uniform..
Though, I was the Class Monitor back then...
I tried to be Gentle, brillant and speak Grammatic English whenever we are in the class..
We do Eyed each other in the class...
So, we started talking, chit-chatting with each other and also reading together in the Library..
Along the line...
Love introduces itself into the relationship...
After a couples of week...
I was in the class during Leisure time, and she came to me, whispering something into my Ear...I LOVE YOU...Can't believe my Ear...That day was a Great day for me...
We do everything together since that day, that made my friends jealous of me...
What a Romance back then....
Did you ever have romance experience in Secondary school? Share your experience..
Cc
DanceVille

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by dharay99: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
it was rilli sweet, buh i ended up not datinq any. cry
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by Cwaya(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015

Okay, Back then, I didnt really care about girls because it was all about video games (Sega Mega Drive)

But in my Finals, I was a boarder then and Our dormitory (Boys only School) shares the same wall with a huge house (with about 20-30 tenants).
So there was this babe, she was kinda popular in that vicinity and i don't know why. But she dey attract guys attention too much grin . (No be Keziah oo). I also got attracted likewise my friends but i was the only serious person cheesy grin.

So they decided to help my, we all came up with some pick-up lines, both in English, pidgin and Igbo .. grin grin . It was fun.
After every, I made the move.
I met her while she was fetching water beside their house, i didnt introduce myself much coz she knows me already (I was popular in school then too cool ). I didnt know how to drop the bomb, but after some seconds, with IGBO, I dropped the wicked Punch-line. grin grin ;
"Nne, Mchoro ka mu na gi na adi n'mma, Kee ife ilo ? "
In english; "Babe, I want us to be in good terms, what do you think?

She started laughing so loud, so so loud that i was embarassed. embarassed embarassed
Yeah, i know i didnt use the right terms but she for understand say tension dey my body. cry

she continued laughing and then i turned around to leave, when she held my hand and said, "I like you too" .
OkAY, grin , That was enough for me then. hehehe .

We talked for a minute and departed.

That night, was awesome.. My friend didn't stop making mockery of me and i couldnt stop smiling on bed having heard " I like You" from a girl after a long time. grin

I felt loved even though say na Like at that time.

Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by luuvee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chai!! English hard ooo the worstest thing...bros u no go kill me with grammer...well I had different gals flocking around me den in secondary school onto fine boi things

1 Like

Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by sinaj(f): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mehn! Engrish na d Worstest subject i hate for sec. skul grin

1 Like

Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by Davidson267(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brb
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by Young03(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Back then in sec.sch, dia was dis lady dt loved me so much,my leg was he back chair, she showed me all kinds of love bt me no get liver to do thins wit her.

Now dat i don gathar plenty liver, enta her huz..chai. To my greatest suprised, i was told dat she is now married to a professor in UNN...

I wept...
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by prettyjo(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
was really interesting.
but na girl to girl romance wink

#dont misunderstand what I wrote there#
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
ur english needs change
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by DanceVille: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I see you bro...

I Didn't av any Romance xperience...Back then, there's nothing lyk romance, everybody is just busy with His/her books....
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by Sheenor: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Here to read lies........ grin
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by jessejagga(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
undecided
prettyjo:
was really interesting.
but na girl to girl romance wink
#dont misunderstand what I wrote there#
oyah let us understand undecided
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by apholaryn: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] by Maximillian1: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Young03:
Back then in sec.sch, dia was dis lady dt loved me so much,my leg was he back chair, she showed me all kinds of love bt me no get liver to do thins wit her.

Now dat i don gathar plenty liver, enta her huz..chai. To my greatest suprised, i was told dat she is now married to a professor in UNN...

I wept...
when I read your lie,I also wept

(1) (Reply)

Inner Beauty / How Can An Introvert And Extrovert Have A Great Relationship? / How A Woman Can Learn To Read Between The Lines Of What A Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.