Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (53940 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by RothmasPop: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
What was the outcome of their meeting,who knows?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Gbawe: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kx:

Was JOHN KERRY once in the US Army?

Check out that physique and frame- even from a back view- for a 70 something year old man.

Poise, charisma, stamina and character all in one body.

John Kerry is a highly decorated Naval Military officer who fought in Vietnam.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by iseyinoro(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
America knows that Buhari has WASC certificate.
#SaiBuhari.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:
Hope they got Kerry an interpreter because he won't understand a word that comes out of his mouth. As a Nigerian, I'm still struggling to understand the meaning of kworupsion. Searched all my dictionaries and encyclopedias in futility.

One is born every moment, so disappointing sad
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by slvesterolokor: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by staymore: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:
Hope they got Kerry an interpreter because he won't understand a word that comes out of his mouth. As a Nigerian, I'm still struggling to understand the meaning of kworupsion. Searched all my dictionaries and encyclopedias in futility.

It is a serious concern, I've also searched for the meaning of 'Frincifal' to no avail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by chibobo121: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:

Boy, go back to school. It's never too late.

i wuld rather not dan waste my tym there and still ocupy d position of an illiterate
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by digitsolution: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Politics!!!! It's all a bout 3weeks!!!!

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by deejayterabyte(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is a sure thing looool

Eziachi:
America will know.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nogen: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s][/s]quote author=CHILDofGOD85 post=30127050]

You can't dignify my post with a response and you just did.
It shows, you've poor esteem.
Its obvious you have a lot to learn and sadly, you can't learn them in school.

You're pathetic.[/quote][s][/s]
Blablabla
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by nduchucks: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
PDP spreead rumours that Buhari was going to the US for medical treatment.

Their lies have been exposed once again.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by JEITO: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
What I am more interested in is what was discussed. Just hope he promise to restrain his die-hards if he loses

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by stebell(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Themaingate:

A SICK TINUBU IS STILL BETTER THAN A FACELESS STEBELL

BUHARI WILL SURELY OCCUPY THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE COME MAY 29 BUT BEFORE
THAT MAY 29 ALL THOSE PDP LOOTERS CAN STILL JET OUT OF NIGERIA BEFORE IT
BECOMES TOO LATE

PRISON BUDGET WILL INCREASE BY 1000% BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A MASS GUILTY
CASE

BEWARE

Buhari will build prisons while GEJ is building schools to educate people like yu. goodnite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
There are hidden messages behind the pictures and only intelligent persons could see it.
The United State is covertly supporting the emergence of GMB as the next Nigeria President.
Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by uchesino(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari!

cheesy cheesy
God 4bid

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by bomb1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dress rehearsals !!!!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jaybee(f): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
deejayterabyte:
grin i dont trust America angry

Who do you trust?

In what capacity? as an individual in cyberspace?

Are you supposed to trust any country in international diplomacy?

just like your master, gej phd (otuoke), Clueless, you open your mouth before you think.

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Albishir: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
And so what? They are all clowns especially that Rotimi of a man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jonuel1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
deejayterabyte:
grin i dont trust America angry

Don't mind those dumbarse ranting...the international community is part of our problem; we keep seelling ourselves cheaply to them!

If the change we need now is seen in buhari, I weep for our youths and fathers for they have failed...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jonuel1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Zico5:
We sincerely need change in this country and I see Gmb as the only head that fit the cap. Even the PDP supporters know this but due to the stomach infrasructure, some of them re keeping a sealed mouth. I wish to state that Nigeria cannot distingrate and if this election is what will lead to it then so be it. As things re now Gej cannot even get 30 percent votes and it is so clear to his supporters. That is why they re chasing the wind. I represent total change and no to clueless one

How dumb can u be?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jonuel1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Our next president by God grace

Sai buhari...... Even the Americans want change in Nigeria.

May God bless APC supporters
May God bless APC
May God bless buhari
May God continue to bless our dear country Nigeria and Nigerians..... A MEN

And may the good lord touch the hearts of pdp and her children so that they will also embrace change and hurricane buhari... Amen

What change? Change to worse?

Why are our youths reasoning through their anus?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jonuel1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
deejayterabyte:

You are brainless

I dont know how you live with yourself, knowing you are daft and hopeless

Anyways

SAI BUHARI

...And you are more daft

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by sokera: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
stebell:

Buhari will build prisons while GEJ is building schools to educate people like yu. goodnite.
gej will build more schools for boko haram to bomb and kidnap more students right ? U are as clueless as gej . Even if gej build 1million schools and students can't go to school because of the fear of boko boys then what is the value?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by philips70(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
jonuel1:

What change? Change to worse?

Why are our youths reasoning through their anus?

Reasoning with the anus is better than reasoning with the stomach. A hungry man is a dangerous man. Ekiti people reasoned with their stomach and they are seriously regretting today. Most of you here reason with your stomachs.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by adeA1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Khugh!! Jonatanians clique ll hate this die but who cares!!!!!!!!?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:
And you think I understand Goodluck Jonathan when he speaks?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by omenka(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Our incoming President is a man of impeccable integrity and credibility. Respected by local and global leaders. May his government bring peace, progress, development, unity and Prosperity. God Bless Muhammadu Buhari!! God bless Nigerians
Bros you nor try at all!!! How you nor go tell me say this kain party dey happen?? angry

Ohhhh, look at my incoming president... So elated here. smiley

God bless the People's General.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by adeA1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
I keep lovin my in-comin President in d same proportn of d increase of d critics criticism...lol
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by adeA1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
I keep lovin my in-comin President in d same proportn of d increase of d critics criticism...lol. Oh God let us be alive to witness d day and odas. Amen.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by adeA1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
New set of dignitery to occupu Aso Villa
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by okoolori(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Our incoming President is a man of impeccable integrity and credibility. Respected by local and global leaders. May his government bring peace, progress, development, unity and Prosperity. God Bless Muhammadu Buhari!! God bless Nigerians

Amen to that bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.