Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (53952 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by annurhaske(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by macof(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari and Amaeshit can't speak the English John Kerry would understand...I hope there's was an interpreter there, we wouldn't want the US secretary of state going back with sore ears cheesy
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by edgyslim: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
sampeyo:

Short ur dirty buka carvity. Useles men don't here world idiot

Look at all the bad grammer above and think about ur life.f00l

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
richardomoko:
Captain okpoko u mean defender of islamic state. Are u sure he doesn't have links to boko haram that's why they wanted him to be their mouth piece, else it's the smartest way to fully islamize Nigeria. That maybe the reason they erroneously truncated the musli-muslim ticket without knowing that they had exposed their game plan.

One of those brainwashed, who reason like a crayfish
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Francon:
Money speaking speaking. The only idea waiting waiting

Aye a gbo...
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by 100Cents: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
arewatech:
GMB and Team meets the US Secretary of States. The general uploaded the picture on Instagram an captioned it "GMB is presently meeting with the United States Secretary of State, John Kerry. #Change #GMB15 #ThisIsBuhari"

Source: http://instagram.com/p/ySBeslhFji/

Buhari cannot upload anything on instagram. Someone is handling that for him.

He browsed for the first time in his life December 2014..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by fesnge(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
The Otinkpus'
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jaybee(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
ahbey:
Funny but true.
IN NIGERIA
✳ Vice President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Speaker House of Reps - North.
✳ PDP National Chairman - North.
✳ Head of Service - North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Inspector General of Police - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
✳ Chief of Defense Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Naval Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ Education Minister- North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ Boko Haram - North.

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? --a reliable source

we don here you mr pdp. e no go work again this time. Nigerians are wiser

a little song for your master, adapted from peter tosh of blessed memory.

OH CLUELESS GEJ, NOW THAT YOU HAVE SHOES, YOU GONNA RUN,

YOU GONNA RUN TO DPD, BUT THE UMBRELLA WILL BE TEARING,

WHEN YOU RUN TO SOUTH-SOUTH, THE SOUTH-SOUTH WILL BE CRUMBLING;

YOU GONNA RUN TO SOUTH-EAST, BUT THE SOUTH-EAST WILL BE EVASIVE;

WHEN YOU RUN TO SOUTH WEST, THE REGION WILL BE WISER;

YOU GONNA RUN TO MIDLE-BELT, THE UNRECOGNIZED REGION WILL NOT RECOGNIZE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE NORTH, THE NORTH WILL BE BOILING;

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE CHURCH, BUT THE CHURCH WILL NOT SAVE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE MOSQUE, THE MOSQUE WILL DISAPPOINT YOU

YOU DRINK YOUR BIG CHAMPAGNE AND LAUGH, ALL ALONG ON THAT DAY
TTHEN YOU BUY NEW PAIR OF SHOES, AND CONTINUE RUNNING

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE YOUTH, BUT THE YOUTH WILL BE CONFUSED,

WHEN YOU RUN TO WORKERS, THE WORKERS WILL BE STRIKING;

WHEN YOU RUN TO INTELLECTUALS, THE INTELLECTUALS WILL DISOWN YOU

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE WOMEN, THE WOMEN WILL NOT LOVE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE MEN, THE MEN WILL BE ANGRY;

YOU GONNA RUN CLUELESSLY TO THE MILITANTS, THE MERCILESS MILITANTS WILL SCAM YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE KINGS, THE KINGS CAN NOT HELP YOU;

WHEN YOU RUN TO POLITICIANS, BUT THEY WILL PAY YOU BACK IN YOUR OWN COIN,

YOU GONNA RUN TO ETHNICITY, BUT ETHNICITY WILL BE MELTING;

OH GEJ, ALL ALONG ON THAT DAY

YOU CAN'T BRIBE NO ONE WITH YOUR N22B

NO ONE WANTS YOUR ILL-GOTTEN MONEY

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE,

OH CLUELESS GEJ !

OH CLUELESS GEJ !!

OH CLUELESS GEJ ! !!

BACK TO OTUOKE WITH MAMA P WITHOUT LOVE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065782_dameback_jpeg_jpeg_jpeg74fa982c4fc2820deb7c6e110bcbbe4b

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Smart007i(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:
Hope they got Kerry an interpreter because he won't understand a word that comes out of his mouth. As a Nigerian, I'm still struggling to understand the meaning of kworupsion. Searched all my dictionaries and encyclopedias in futility.
You need to be checked ... Pray you or Any one in ur family reach what this Man stands 4, that all can say. No offence

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
I hope John Kerry didn't release his phone no. Or email address to any of those guy cos I don't trust any of them with a pich of salt, especially that crook frog eye thieefnubu.

GEJ till 2019

If you don't like do your worst if you think it will be more tham boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
So should we start crying? Abeggi!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by bigmo1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Burger01:
My incoming president to sure.

Febuhari 14th, 2015 is a done deal for Buhari/Osinbajo.

GMB looks so presidential. He has charm, he is charismatic and doesn't look clueless like that fedora hat-wearing drunkard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
sammyj:
Trust my incoming computer servy president, uploading images of his team meeting with American secretary of state. Its beat my deep imagination if the clueless Phd holder could even accessed his Histogram page without the aid of any of his Special this and PA's talk less of uploading images on it. Ride on TEAM GMB, Vote wise.

Click likes for GMB

Click share for PEG sorry GEJ
HISTOGRAM? Are you for real? What about his bar chart and pie chart pages?
You are insulting your president,calling him clueless, yet u're the real clueless one. SMH
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by ccollins(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
DickDastardly:
Has he found the real one yet? angry sad
and has GEJ found his real Phd certificate and thesis angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by cjrane: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by ketiy77: 2:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari live in Lagos around 1978 to 1985. He may have own a house in lagos
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Raiders: 3:36am On Jan 26, 2015
macof:
Buhari and Amaeshit can't speak the English John Kerry would understand...I hope there's was an interpreter there, we wouldn't want the US secretary of state going back with sore ears cheesy
you sound like a m0ron. Buhari spend 1 year attending a war college in the US while Ameachi is an English department graduate from uniport.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by idrisbello: 4:41am On Jan 26, 2015
*******It hurts them you ended their subsidy fraud******** **You sold off NEPA and ended their fraudulent NEPA contracts. **You removed ghost workers from civil service and reduce their wealth. **You refused to renew their oil blocks license they shared among themselves. **You handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds. **It hurts them you stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer distribution. **You hurt them by making sure they don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will sleep at filling stations while they make astronomical profits. **You pinched them where it hurts most by making sure elections are free and fair & they can't impose their candidates on us. **You hurt the cabal by looking into their face and telling them no sir. **We know Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas & co. don't love Nigeria more than us.***you restored rail system that gulp billlions of naira yearly, it hurts them *** You have made Nigeria proud with cars now produced in Nigeria up to 70% local content. Many car merchant and corruption in auto mobile industry stopped **We know GMB is a man of integrity and strict to what he believes. But we also know those pushing him have a hidden agenda. They have bullied you, lie against you, insulted you and make Nigeria insecure just to get back to business as usual. But I promise you sir, they will not bully our votes, we will go to the poll blindfolded for you. For their peace will be too costly!
If you love Nigeria please repost to all your contacts!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by idrisbello: 4:48am On Jan 26, 2015
nice one
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nogen: 4:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Smart007i:

You need to be checked ... Pray you or Any one in ur family reach what this Man stands 4, that all can say. No offence

God forbid bad thing!!!! Violence, forgery, illiteracy, deceits, wickedness, lies are all he stands for and no member of my family will have any of those in the mighty name of Jesus! Amennnn !

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by sammyj: 5:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Oga take am easy is not do or die affair and please if you are one of the paid erat of the clueless one tell him he need to do better in other to get re-elected for his 2 term ambition.
ILIDEFI:

HISTOGRAM? Are you for real? What about his bar chart and pie chart pages?
You are insulting your president,calling him clueless, yet u're the real clueless one. SMH
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by sammyj: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg lef am like that monkey no fine him mama like am grin grin
nwadiuko1:
oga which one be histogram?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by rabimlomo: 5:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Exactly what l've said. Buhari needs an interpreter to communicate with John Kerry or Kerry will tell his ordeal when he gets back to the US. If we fellow Nigerians don't understand him how much more the oyibo himself. God won't let Nig have a president who will not be understood by the international community when we claim to be English speaking.
In my honest opinion, I think it is easier to understand gmb than gej. I am not hausa by the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by lucianohase(m): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2015
arewatech:
GMB and Team meets the US Secretary of States. The general uploaded the picture on Instagram an captioned it "GMB is presently meeting with the United States Secretary of State, John Kerry. #Change #GMB15 #ThisIsBuhari"

Source: http://instagram.com/p/ySBeslhFji/

John kerry shouldn't have come,we don't need him and his country. Which advice is he coming to give? Advice we all know is not from his heart! What do they (the US) care?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by arewatech(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2015
100Cents:

Buhari cannot upload anything on instagram. Someone is handling that for him.

He browsed for the first time in his life December 2014..

GBAM.

That's the first time you you haven't use your brain.

Are you telling me? undecided
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by arewatech(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2015
lucianohase:
John kerry shouldn't have come,we don't need him and his country. Which advice is he coming to give? Advice we all know is not from his heart! What do they (the US) care?

As you come ask me now, who I go ask?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by shakiru991(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2015
My vote 4 GMB plx let cum out n vote 4 APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by lucianohase(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2015
arewatech:

As you come ask me now, who I go ask?
lol
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2015
See US sec of state? For wat na?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jide333(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2015
deejayterabyte:

You are brainless

I dont know how you live with yourself, knowing you are daft and hopeless

Anyways

SAI BUHARI

you're a pig, a stupid scum... where is that LovePeddler you called your mom cos my dog's looking for his ass licking LovePeddler that gave birth to you..
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by bokohalal(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
sokera:
gej will build more schools for boko haram to bomb and kidnap more students right ? U are as clueless as gej . Even if gej build 1million schools and students can't go to school because of the fear of boko boys then what is the value?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jide333(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2015
jaybee:

we don here you mr pdp. e no go work again this time. Nigerians are wiser

a little song for your master, adapted from peter tosh of blessed memory.

OH CLUELESS GEJ, NOW THAT YOU HAVE SHOES, YOU GONNA RUN,

YOU GONNA RUN TO DPD, BUT THE UMBRELLA WILL BE TEARING,

WHEN YOU RUN TO SOUTH-SOUTH, THE SOUTH-SOUTH WILL BE CRUMBLING;

YOU GONNA RUN TO SOUTH-EAST, BUT THE SOUTH-EAST WILL BE EVASIVE;

WHEN YOU RUN TO SOUTH WEST, THE REGION WILL BE WISER;

YOU GONNA RUN TO MIDLE-BELT, THE UNRECOGNIZED REGION WILL NOT RECOGNIZE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE NORTH, THE NORTH WILL BE BOILING;

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE CHURCH, BUT THE CHURCH WILL NOT SAVE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE MOSQUE, THE MOSQUE WILL DISAPPOINT YOU

YOU DRINK YOUR BIG CHAMPAGNE AND LAUGH, ALL ALONG ON THAT DAY
TTHEN YOU BUY NEW PAIR OF SHOES, AND CONTINUE RUNNING

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE YOUTH, BUT THE YOUTH WILL BE CONFUSED,

WHEN YOU RUN TO WORKERS, THE WORKERS WILL BE STRIKING;

WHEN YOU RUN TO INTELLECTUALS, THE INTELLECTUALS WILL DISOWN YOU

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE WOMEN, THE WOMEN WILL NOT LOVE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE MEN, THE MEN WILL BE ANGRY;

YOU GONNA RUN CLUELESSLY TO THE MILITANTS, THE MERCILESS MILITANTS WILL SCAM YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE KINGS, THE KINGS CAN NOT HELP YOU;

WHEN YOU RUN TO POLITICIANS, BUT THEY WILL PAY YOU BACK IN YOUR OWN COIN,

YOU GONNA RUN TO ETHNICITY, BUT ETHNICITY WILL BE MELTING;

OH GEJ, ALL ALONG ON THAT DAY

YOU CAN'T BRIBE NO ONE WITH YOUR N22B

NO ONE WANTS YOUR ILL-GOTTEN MONEY

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE,

OH CLUELESS GEJ !

OH CLUELESS GEJ !!

OH CLUELESS GEJ ! !!

BACK TO OTUOKE WITH MAMA P WITHOUT LOVE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065782_dameback_jpeg_jpeg_jpeg74fa982c4fc2820deb7c6e110bcbbe4b

Have you giving your LovePeddler mother her drug lately? Please tell you mom my dog's waiting cos your LovePeddler mother called me yesteday and said she need a fu ck from the father of her son which happens to be you by dna test she did... So tell you stupid LovePeddler mom to come and get the fu ck of her life... YOU SCUM!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / Seyi Tinubu Meets E-Money, Yul Edochie, Odumeje, Sings Nigerian Old Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.