Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

$700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up (12736 Views)

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / $700 Million,found In The House Of Dieziani Allison Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
APC spinning incredulous tales just to cover the mess of Buhari's no certificate.

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
D same woman that removed subsidy,the only means by which poor folks benefitted 4rm government.This same Gej never in his 6yrs commisioned not even 1 world class hospital.Do you know how may healthcare facilities 700million dollars can establish?
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Ikengawo: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
APContherun:
APC spinning incredulous tales just to cover the mess of Buhari's no certificate.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RpXTBBjeWyk/U8T1O1tORqI/AAAAAAAAFxQ/KMKHP2sHTnc/s1600/RICE+2.jpg[/img]
[size=50pt]FORWARD EVER. BACKWARD NEVER[/size]

3 Likes

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by talktimi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
This got me cracking grin grin grin

..."President Jonathan asked the Minister “for God sake what are you doing with $700 million in your home?” Mrs . Madueke retorted “I am keeping the money for you”....

The op and whoever concocted this sh*t must actually think we're all stupid sha angry

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by ameer2: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
bettercreature:
It can never be true,its simply impossible to keep 700 million dollars at home
that should be about 60 ghana must go bag full of money
My broda,in dis g.e.j era,notin is impossible if 20bil dollar cn b missing den i tink 700mil dol.is jex a mere chicken change.
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Ezenwa11(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
OK, we have heard.

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by ba7man(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
See Tanoids acting as if this is the first time Politicians have been discovered to keep large amounts of cash at home.

There's a case of one keeping money in water tank in his home.........pics of a politicians son sleeping on money......etc

But it suddenly becomes untrue when their "son" and "daughter" is involved.

If Diezani can spend N10 Billion on private jets alone, why is this one unbelievable
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by bettercreature(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
ameer2:
My broda,in dis g.e.j era,notin is impossible.b.t.w.i tink a bundle of dollar shld b arnd 1.5 to 2 million nw which is even less hefty dan bundle of a hundred thousand naira.so it wont even full one ghana most go more so if 20bil dollar cn b missing den i tink 700mil dol.is jex a mere chicken change.
The highest denomination is $100.
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by crownprince102: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
How much is $700 million dollars in Nigeria under GEJ...... $20 billion was previously missing and nobody complains.
In the same Nigeria under GEJ, I just they take my breakfast (7:30pm).
All I know is Dia riz Godu ooo.
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
bettercreature:
The highest denomination is $100.
which is 7000000 pieces... shocked
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by ameer2: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
blublahd:
which is 7000000 pieces... shocked
hmmn. . .ive once seein a politician where a whole big room fully air coditioned is built for keeping billions of Naira.so 7000000 pieces of dollarz is notin in dis corrupt country dat we are inn.
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Will this make front page? Time will tell
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Kenai: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
naijaking1:
So punchng.com went to her house and found the amount
Oh, Mr. Unnamed Source told you so?
Tell him that the technique used to drive Ms Oduah out of office doesn't work anymore.
Moreso, this is election time, we're trying to focus on how Buhari took the WASC in 1961, passed Igbo and Hausa languages, failed wood work, and yet the Cambridge university that set the exam has no record of Buhari at all in their system.

That's not Punch. That's Newspunch, another 'news agency' created just to spread more lies because The Nation and Osun Defender just weren't enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by ApexTitan(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
onatisi:
Haba !!!! 700 MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH!!!! Na naija dey print dollar? Anyone that believes this story ought to be shot and executed for being outstandingly stuupid .

It's amazing how anybody can possibly believe this kind of lie but shocking as it maybe human beings have proven time and again that once their brains have been shut down they can swallow any kind of rubbish.

The people who directly or indirectly peddle this tall tale need to be ashamed of themselves, they have branded themselves as absolute dolts - they need to be flogged.
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by ApexTitan(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Will this make front page? Time will tell

Are you suggesting that such lies be given maximum coverage? Don't let your disdain for the incumbent leadership lead you to the path of ridculousness.

$700 million cash indeed.

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by onatisi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
ApexTitan:

It's amazing how anybody can possibly believe this kind of lie but shocking as it maybe human beings have proven time and again that once their brains have been shut down they can swallow any kind of rubbish.

The people who directly or indirectly peddle this tall tale need to be ashamed of themselves, they have branded themselves as absolute dolts - they need to be flogged.
infact bros ,I taya for dem ooo. But surprisingly some people swallowed it without even pausing to think for 1 min.

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kenai:

That's not Punch. That's Newspunch, another 'news agency' created just to spread more lies because The Nation and Osun Defender just weren't enough.
noooooooo wooooooonder , any rubbish news is always spread by this news site.

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by jmaine: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Useless ediots peddling shameless lies . .

4 Likes

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by agabaI23(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
This thread should be closed. The link posted is fake.

Seun and the moderators
You closed similar falsehoods in the past.
lalastica

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by tomakint: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
onatisi:
Haba !!!! 700 MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH!!!! Na naija dey print dollar? Anyone that believes this story ought to be shot and executed for being outstandingly stuupid .
The more reason broda mi why I don't comment on these low-lifers threads any longer......these lots can lie for the world....how Sunday bro?

4 Likes

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by onatisi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
tomakint:

The more reason broda mi why I don't comment on these low-lifers threads any longer......these lots can lie for the world....how Sunday bro?
paddy mi just imagine !!!! Very soon somebody will bring out a story that gej is vomiting dollars and some people will believe it. I just dey o jare paddi mi . I can't wait for our victory party ooo .
Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Borderless: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
onatisi:

I tire o my brother, that'll be like 70,000 bundles of $100 bills. Its appaling how our ability to analyse issues has degenerated to this embarassing level, all because we are clamouring blindly for 'change'. Someone even said if GMB presents PHCN bill that he would vote for him. We sincerely have turned this country to a laughing stock. May God help us!

2 Likes

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by talktimi(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
$700 million don turn to beans na why APC dey lie pass devil

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by deji68: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmnnnnn...Character assassination is the new form of election Campaign.....very sad cool cool

1 Like

Re: $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unverified news from a mischievous site.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket / Olusimbo Ige Becomes First Black Female Commissioner In Chicago / 4000 Policemen Deployed To Nasarawa As Buhari Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.