Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (51234 Views)

Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by tola9ja: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
sammhi:

Hatred has blocked your sense of reasoning.....so Lagos is no longer Nigeria.....if the president like he can welcome his guest in calabar ..it is still Nigeria...and read well it was state house marina....
because of what you stand to gain with your Tinubu and nit love for the country, you will rather have an archaic , semi illiterate, easily manipulated , ethinic bigot , brutish and very low intelligence man like GMB as your president. all these so that the smart Tinubu can push him around and get an oil well .... we are all here watching... we don't want war sha

WHEN YOU ARE IN LAGOS YOU ALMOST IN NIGERIA *GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN*
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
tit:

mumu.
follow who know road.
ayaf fainted grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by akinladejo: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
jingh:
even if you sit inside wheelbarrow, my vote has been sent to ambode even before d election.

buhari/osinbajo/ambode

APC

I can't laugh ooooooooooo and u no go kill person
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by stinggy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
chimkaire:
ayaf fainted grin

kiss kiss kiss

Are you back up?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
stinggy:

kiss kiss kiss

Are you back up?
yes ke cheesy
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by stinggy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
chimkaire:
yes ke cheesy

wink need more? smiley
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jhydosky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
tola9ja:
This Jonathan is far from presidential. So he left his seat in Abuja and travelled all the way to Lagos to receive an American foreign minister? Na that one go bring back the Nigerian refugees in Chad? Why can't Kerry go meet our president in Abuja or why can't Jonathan send Ebariba Samboribobo or one of the ministers to go see him in Lasgidi? Is Kerry President Obama ni or what? So when Obama comes, who go receive am? Madam Diarisgod? Many African leaders no dey respect themselves. Murtala Muhammed, please rest well. Na warrior be that. Not all these lackeys we have today.

Guy!! You dey craze o-o.
The name just fit our VP perfectly... EBARIBA SAMBORIBOBO!!
Can't stop laughing... How did you come about that name sef??
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
stinggy:

wink need more? smiley
angry
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by xxttyy: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
It's called humiity. If he asked the guy to come to abuja,opposition party will still propagate it as arrogance.
tola9ja:
This Jonathan is far from presidential. So he left his seat in Abuja and travelled all the way to Lagos to receive an American foreign minister? Na that one go bring back the Nigerian refugees in Chad? Why can't Kerry go meet our president in Abuja or why can't Jonathan send Ebariba Samboribobo or one of the ministers to go see him in Lasgidi? Is Kerry President Obama ni or what? So when Obama comes, who go receive am? Madam Diarisgod? Many African leaders no dey respect themselves. Murtala Muhammed, please rest well. Na warrior be that. Not all these lackeys we have today.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jingh(f): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
akinladejo:

I can't laugh ooooooooooo and u no go kill person
I can't kill you am no pdp
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by xtian234(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2015
tola9ja:
General Buhari is scheduled to be in Borno tomorrow (Monday) for his campaign. I really want to hope nothing nasty will happen to him or his crowd. Unlike our commander-in-chief, Buhari does not have a battalion of soldiers and helicopter gunships to protect him. Buhari was almost assassinated in a previous attack in Kaduna.

U guys should relief this man........No live in him again
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
@ adaweezy.

I cannot quote you cos you said a lot of things. I appreciate the time and effort.

1. S. 1(3) CFRN 1999 (as amended) makes the Constitution supreme to any other law, including the criminal code Law of Lagos state that you are citing. S. 36(12) CFRN should therefore override whatever invention anyone would want to make.

2. It is not the duty of the AG Lagos to tell the Supreme Court when to be invited as an Amicus Curae. The Supreme Court was not groping in the dark as to the right interpretation of the law or the judgement.

I will advice you to jettison the above write- up that was penned by a hireling of the APC who ended up confusing himself and his audience. The law is explicit and sacrosanct.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by adaweezy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
20pounds:
@ adaweezy.

I cannot quote you cos you said a lot of things. I appreciate the time and effort.

[s]1. S. 1(3) CFRN 1999 (as amended) makes the Constitution supreme to any other law, including the criminal code Law of Lagos state that you are citing. S. 36(12) CFRN should therefore override whatever invention anyone would want to make. [/s]

2. It is not the duty of the AG Lagos to tell the Supreme Court when to be invited as an Amicus Curae. The Supreme Court was not groping in the dark as to the right interpretation of the law or the judgement.

I will advice you to jettison the above write- up that was penned by a hireling of the APC who ended up confusing himself and his audience. The law is explicit and sacrosanct.
What are you saying
It took you a week to respond
the revered Chukwudifu Oputa J.S.C alluded to the finality of the decisions of the Supreme Court when he said, “We are final not because we are infallible, rather we are infallible because we are final. Justices of this Court are human beings capable of erring. It will be shortsighted arrogance not to accept this obvious truth."
S36 12 (12)
Subject as otherwise provided by this Constitution, a person shall not be convicted of a criminal offence unless that offence is defined and the penalty therefor is prescribed in a written law, and in this subsection, a written law refers to an Act of the National Assembly or a Law of a State, any subsidiary legislation or instrument under the provisions of a law.
It is submitted, without any fear of contradiction, that the appellants were not charged for contract splitting by the EFCC but for “abuse of powers” and “disobedience of lawful order” contrary to sections 104 and 203 of the Criminal Code of Lagos State respectively. In summarising the unassailable judgment of the learned trial judge, Clara Ogunbiyi JCA (as she then was) had, in her lead judgment, said that the appellants were arraigned “on 68 counts of offences bordering on inflation of contracts, conspiracy to disobey lawful orders and abuse of office (…)”
Since both sections 104 and 203 have been part of the Criminal Code as far back as 1914 it is unbelievable that the Supreme Court held that the appellants were charged under an unknown law. The crime of disobedience to lawful order by splitting contracts was not unknown before the enactment of the Public Procurement Act, 2007. In the instant case, contract splitting was a particular of the offence and not the offence alleged against the appellants. But for some inexplicable reasons, the apex court substituted the particular for the offence and arrived at a wrong conclusion. Curiously, the Supreme Court conveniently ignored the finding of the Court of Appeal that the appellants violated sections 104 and 203 of the Criminal Code when they awarded contracts beyond their approval limits which was “borne out by evidence from all the witnesses on both sides.”
Although it has been established in a plethora of cases decided by the Supreme Court that an appellate court has no power to disturb the finding of a lower court which is not challenged on appeal, however for reasons best known to the apex court, it decided to depart from the settled principle of law in discharging and acquitting the appellants. From the record of appeal, it is indisputable that the Court of Appeal had unanimously agreed with the prosecution that the intention to defraud the nation was proved beyond reasonable doubt by the conduct of the appellants who consistently approved contracts of several billions of naira beyond their approval limit. There was not a single ground of appeal that attacked that particular crucial finding of the lower court. Yet the Supreme Court decided, albeit illegally, to tamper with the finding of the court below and proceeded to hold that the prosecution failed to prove the guilt of the appellants.
The SC merely freed the Exconvicts on the wrong grounds
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
@ adaweezy.

I don't visit nairaland everyday, that is why my reply took 'long' in coming. Besides, I do not want to join issues with you cos it is either you are a new wig or a law student(from your submission) and is basking in the euphoria of your new found knowledge.

On the strenght of Effiong v Ekpeyong, the Court is a not a 'father christmas' and cannot give what is not prayed for. I hope you know this when you accuse the learned Justices of the Supreme Court of reaching a decision per ignorantia.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by adaweezy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
20pounds:
@ adaweezy.

I don't visit nairaland everyday, that is why my reply took 'long' in coming. Besides, I do not want to join issues with you cos it is either you are a new wig or a law student(from your submission) and is basking in the euphoria of your new found knowledge.

On the strenght of Effiong v Ekpeyong, the Court is a not a 'father christmas' and cannot give what is not prayed for. I hope you know this when you accuse the learned Justices of the Supreme Court of reaching a decision per ignorantia.
“We are
final not because we are infallible, rather we are infallible
because we are final. Justices of this Court are human beings
capable of erring. It will be shortsighted arrogance not to
accept this obvious truth."
Oputa already alluded to that ......
I certainly do have every right to criticize/point our Supreme Courts on decisions reached per incurium
The Court contravened a principle by your learned submission.... Senior Colleague
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Chekitaut: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
This dance gallour sef,,, Thief money $20B dey dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXBA60LYsCQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.