Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (51207 Views)

Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by richardomoko: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2015
I agree with you, but be assured that Jimi Agbaje can deliver. My brother Tinubu don finish us for Lagos, he owns practically the whole of Ibeju Lekki forcing some people out of their homes and ancestral rights. If we keep quite and allow him to continue one day it would be your turn. My brother wake up and think clearly. Now he is gunning for the big one, this election is his biggest joker card, and he is trying to use a polished and repackaged dictator to get to his ultimate prize. Think! Think! Think!
Crispels:
The PDP governorship candidate was pictured on a bike which took him round a PDP rally in Lagos much to the cheers of his supporters!!!

Now that they need our votes ,They will do anything to associate with us,But once they get there, They begin to ride bullet proof vehicles.

Have studies Jimi,He is a great man but the problem I have with him is that he is been sponsored by Bode George,A man who was jailed for money laundering, Kashamu,A drug baron,And they said show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,If jimi should Win, How sure are we these people won't milk Lagos dry These are bad omens and a huge turn off for people like me, I want to stop Tinubu from monopolizing the resources and power of Lagos state but I don't want to run from fry pan to fire.

Regardless of what may happen,May the best candidate win!!

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2015
It's sad how blind some people can be... tinubu was in power for 8 years and all he did was steal, now he's the face of change and everybody is screaming change... of all the apc peeps fashola happens to be the only reasonable member of that party...

Now to those screaming Ambode, who is he, where did he come from and what exactly do u know about this man who was imposed on people by the egg-eyed man!

Also the man osinbajo is just another stooge another puppet on tinubu 's string... dancing to his every tune...
And as for buhari, people feel this man is a saint because of his smile and gap tooth... yet sadly he is the worst kinda leader who does not have respect for democracy in anyway...

Tinubu is far more corrupt than all these politicians put together... osinbajo is just another corrupt man under the guise of being a Christian he commits more atrocities than buhari can ever imagine...
Buhari on the other hand is an extremist and that is far from what Nigeria needs at d moment... APC is very good at talking... but all they do is talk.. they do more of stealing...

If there were a third candidate, I'd vote for that candidate, but as there is none ... I'd stick with the devil I know...

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by wasuka14(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Well, if jimi like make he ride bicycle. Associatin wit ppl like bode, koro, kasamu,omisore, jelili, ebele won't allow ppl of interlectual to vote for u. Its only insane populace wil give jimi chance so dt, igbo fake drug dealers who r backrollin d campaign of pdp in lagos nw wil nw take over Lagos economy in full Time. Pls ma ppl seek for knowledge and vote wisely. FEBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jingh(f): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Nope i prefer playing with your pucccy if you're really a woman

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i
go to literature section, your brain capacity is not enough for political discussion.
hediot
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by maniox(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2015
In any way, i think this is late alrady you ask me why. we only have 4 million registered voters in lagos and am sure most of this bike men didnt registered. if he had campaign early and make a promise to the bike men, am sure most of them would have registered on the other note with the igbos endorsing him is great too. lagos is a population well over 20 million its a shame we only have 4 million registered voters according to INEC
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by DeviIhimself: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2015
jingh:
go to literature section, your brain capacity is not enough for political discussion.
hediot

Go to romance section to fork out the stupor out of yourself
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by adaweezy(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2015
20pounds:
@Crispels , Bode George was not convicted for Money Laundering. He was convicted for CONTRACT SPLITTING, which as at the time of his conviction was not a crime under our laws. This is why the Supreme Court acquitted him.

A man cannot be convicted for a crime unknown to law.

@ Seun , some posts riddled with misinformation and half- truths should not make frontpage. This post smacks of ignorance and brings Nairaland to ridicule.
it was a crime under two different laws..........
The SC held per incurium
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by globalwaly(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Its a shame my people can be easily deceived.. who would have thought this people will forget that even Fashola supported Okada riders before he got there, he even gave them helmet..

so Mr Jimi riding a bike make no difference to me..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by infinitty(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Jimi agbaje is in support of commercial motorcycle operators in Lagos that's every good but why did fashola banned okada in Lagos at the first place PDP for Lagos 2015
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by fm001(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2015
yayitifury:
If u like carry napepe
You are on your own if legs break....wish u cld be riding dis okada after election and I can't be as clueless as ur supporters cuz all na mirage....mugu go dey happy say he follow ride okada not knowing that na una mandate him dey after......jimmy wait till the kingdom come

Sai buhari
Sai ambode
Sir yayi
Bros, what about Osinbajo campaigning inside BRT, will he be seen inside BRT if he is elected as Vice president. Research well before you comment
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by nairabetguru(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2015
As far as am concerned anything PDP is Badluck
#FeBUHARI14
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by fm001(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
grin after he wins, h'll be flying private jets.
Saibuhari and saiambode
But Osinbanjo campaign inside BRT too, what will u say to that. Will he be seen entering BRT after winning the election ? Think of this
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Abayhormy(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2015
tit:

mumu.
follow who know road.
who know road? Your selfish selfcentered clueless fool who is all about 'eating the money' and doesn't care about the weak and oppressed helpless and downtrodden ? E.g NIS Recruitment victims, Borno and North east region attacked and displaced persons? NOTE-he never went to Borno when the Chibock girls were attacked and other humanitarian crises took place(claimed, he would be attacked). NOw when he needed to campaign for second term bid, he went there and left unhurt and unattacked. GEJ will oppress you, eat your money with that his power drunk wife, abandon you to poverty, and when you protest, he will use his POWER to fight you like he did in Jan 2012 civil protests in Lagos using dispatching military to Lagos to the protesters and like he did to the Bring Back our girls protesters in Abuja, and like he did to Ameachi in Port Harcourt, using hardcore Military combatants that have no business in civil affairs(just ordinary stadium issue that is not a war situation) to forcefully take over a state owned stadium-In a civilian democratic Federation, in which the state has AUTONOMY by the constitution.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by kajoula(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
JIMI...i though the guyman get sence before ooh,but he fell my hand in oshodi,when he said he'll let them sell by the road side if they vote him....
fools deceiving people off the civilised lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kororugged:
Ride Okada, enter Molue, enter train if you want. shiooor...

Agbaje kor Ogbanje ni

Ambode no ni jor!

I just dey pity this Amaechi...cos if GEJ win kperen...the thing wey he go do am go pass pikin wey dem rub pepper for hin anus...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
fm001:
But Osinbanjo campaign inside BRT too, what will u say to that. Will he be seen entering BRT after winning the election ? Think of this
@ least, its not jets just like jonathan who controls 10 jets. Did buhari even have time for buying jets with 20billion dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by derecho(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
jingh:
even if you sit inside wheelbarrow, my vote has been sent to ambode even before d election.

buhari/osinbajo/ambode

APC
The same way many will never vote for Ambode cos they believe he is coming to forestal the exposition of Tinubu in Lagos.If there's need for Change,it must begin from LAGOS
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by derecho(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
@ least, its not jets just like jonathan who controls 10 jets. Did buhari even have time for buying jets with 20billion dollars.
So GEJ Bought 10 JETS ABI?Clap for yourself after telling us the state of the aircrafts and what he uses them for.
Please desist from hearsay peddled by those who never see any good in GEJ.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
derecho:
So GEJ Bought 10 JETS ABI?Clap for yourself after telling us the state of the aircrafts and what he uses them for.
Please desist from hearsay peddled by those who never see any good in GEJ.
and what are the good in him. GEJ is a curse to nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by derecho(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
and what are the good in him. GEJ is a curse to nigeria.
Learn to respect people.BTW it's not in your place to judge.FYI cursing your PRESIDENT is cursing yourself.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
derecho:

Learn to respect people.BTW it's not in your place to judge.FYI cursing your PRESIDENT is cursing yourself.
He who fears the sun will not become chief. Jonathan dey fear shekau and he is not fit a president anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by derecho(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
He who fears the sun will not become chief. Jonathan dey fear shekau and he is not fit a president anymore.
In your opinion he's not fit.But many of us who voted him and God who brought him there think differently.
BTW disrespecting the PRESIDENT in a public forum does not portray you in good light.Just politely register your disappointment and move on.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by FOLLOWJESUS: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Definitly Agbaje will surely win lagos state, this are the reasons, APC has as a matter of fact aflicted lagosians In so many ways, a lot of lagosians are groaning in pains in the hands of all the unlawful money making agents like. Latsma whose purpose has changed from trafic managment to illigal revanue generating machinery who go about aresting people even when you commit no ofence you are framed up.likewise KAI. This brigade and other hand twisting agents who will go to any lenght to squize the last kobo out of your hands.Millions of business men and women artisans,okada riders whose job was sudenly stoped without subtitue, Nobody that did not have his or her own share of afliction from the hands of APC,people who operate shops and small scale businesses are over taxed,for instance shop permite which was #5000 is now #30000,these are the plite of lagosians, which one am I going to talk,Is it the activities of agboro which was ligalised by APC to go ahead extotiÑg money from drivers,or those who were deported from this state,is it not strange for people to face deportation in there father land,which is a symbol of disunity and division among nigerians,all this are the hand work of apc, For me APC simple mains (AFLICTION & PAINS on COMONERS),Every igbo man who is doing business in lagos have one oweful story to tell.Agbaje is the answer,
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bike has been banned in Lagos... so why go against the rule of the state u want to rule..

sad.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by VoteWisely: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by bluegrey: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
tola9ja:
This Jonathan is far from presidential. So he left his seat in Abuja and travelled all the way to Lagos to receive an American foreign minister? Na that one go bring back the Nigerian refugees in Chad? Why can't Kerry go meet our president in Abuja or why can't Jonathan send Ebariba Samboribobo or one of the ministers to go see him in Lasgidi? Is Kerry President Obama ni or what? So when Obama comes, who go receive am? Madam Diarisgod? Many African leaders no dey respect themselves. Murtala Muhammed, please rest well. Na warrior be that. Not all these lackeys we have today.
LOL @ bolded, LOL!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
adaweezy:

it was a crime under two different laws..........
The SC held per incurium

Pls educate me. Buttress your assertion with facts.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by InvertedHammer: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Before election: Fashola vs. Okada riders

====================================================================================

After election: Fashola vs. Okada riders

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by adaweezy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
20pounds:

Pls educate me. Buttress your assertion with facts.

With Much Pleasure ............ I love Educating people
The law is being changed to the advantage of a few
In criticising the lack of commitment of the Goodluck Jonathan administration to the anti-corruption crusade, commentators have often failed to pay sufficient attention to the penchant of Nigerian courts to dismiss corruption cases on the altar of technicalities. It is on record that many corruption cases filed against members of the ruling class by the anti-graft agencies have been dismissed in the last few weeks on flimsy grounds. On the contrary, the courts have had no difficulty in convicting petty criminals and sentencing them to long terms of imprisonment for stealing telephone handsets, bush meat, tubers of yam etc. on account of poverty. In reviewing the anti-corruption war therefore, the class character of the nation’s neo-colonial legal system should always be taken into consideration.
Last month, the case involving the missing hundreds of millions of naira from the Universal Basic Education Fund was struck out by the Federal High Court. A fortnight ago, the Lagos Division of the Court of Appeal struck out the criminal case filed against some bank chiefs by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on the ground that the Lagos State High Court lacks the jurisdiction to try them for allegedly stealing billions of naira through the manipulation of the capital market. On December 13, the Federal Capital Territory High Court struck out the charge of stealing land filed by the EFCC against Nasir El-Rufai when it upheld his no case submission; while the Supreme Court discharged and acquitted Olabode George and other former members of the Nigeria Ports Authority, NPA, on the ground that the offence of contract splitting was unknown to law at the material time.
This review is limited to the case of George & co. for two reasons. Firstly, the EFCC has decided to appeal against the judgments which freed the other accused persons. Secondly, the verdict of the Supreme Court has serious implications for the nation’s criminal law jurisprudence. More so, that the finding of the apex court that the appellants were tried and convicted for contract splitting was not borne out of the records of both the trial court and the Court of Appeal. In other words, the Lagos High Court had convicted them of the offences of abuse of powers and disobedience to lawful order contrary to sections 104 and 203 of the Lagos State Criminal Code. However, while congratulating the appellants for removing the stigma of infamy from their names it cannot be denied that the outcome of the case is a major setback for the anti-corruption crusade.
The right to criticise court judgments
Before one is accused of committing contempt of court for commenting on the controversial judgment, it is pertinent to point out that the right to criticise the judgments of courts is part of the fundamental right of every citizen to freedom of expression guaranteed by section 39 of the Constitution. Accordingly, the Supreme Court has always welcomed a constructive criticism of its decisions having regards to their finality and overall impact on the nation’s legal system. In Adegoke Motors v Adesanya (1989) 3 N.W.L.R. (Pt 109) 250 at 274-275, the revered Chukwudifu Oputa J.S.C alluded to the finality of the decisions of the Supreme Court when he said, “We are final not because we are infallible, rather we are infallible because we are final. Justices of this Court are human beings capable of erring. It will be shortsighted arrogance not to accept this obvious truth”.
In the same vein, the late Justice, Kayode Eso, said in the case of Adigun v Governor of Oyo State (No 2) 2 N.W.R (Pt 56) 197 at 214-215, “The decision of the Supreme Court is final; final in the sense of real finality in so far as the particular case before it is concerned. It is final forever, except there is legislation to the contrary, and it has to be legislation ad hominem.”
In recognition of the enormous powers of the apex court Eso was of the view that “it is such dread powers that must necessitate great care in the calibre of the court and such dread that must necessitate pungent and constructive analytical criticism of every judgment of the court in the law journals and similar for a.” In reaction to the view of some judges and lawyers that it is contemptuous to subject decisions of courts to criticism, Eso stated that “the judgment of a court should not be treated with sacred sanctity, once it gets to the right critical forum.”
Where the Supreme Court erred in law
In the case of Bode George & co. the appellants were tried, convicted and sentenced to various prison terms by the Lagos High Court on October 26, 2009 for abuse of powers and disobedience of lawful orders. Completely displeased with the verdict the appellants challenged it on appeal. In its considered judgment delivered on January 21, 2011 the Court of Appeal affirmed the judgment of the learned trial judge, Olubunmi Oyewole. Still dissatisfied the appellants further appealed to the Supreme Court. In its judgment handed down a fortnight ago the Supreme Court set aside the concurrent findings of both the Lagos High Court and the Court of Appeal with respect to the conviction of the appellants.
In discharging and acquitting them the apex court held that the offence of contract splitting was unknown to law at the time the appellants were tried and convicted by the Lagos High Court. In his leading judgment the judge, John Fabiyi, held inter alia, “It occurred to me that section 203 of the Criminal Code is not in tune with the dictate of section 36(12) of the 1999 Constitution. That being the position, the charges filed under section 203 of the said Code ostensibly for splitting contract in disobedience of lawful order by constituted authority cannot stand (…) I say it with utmost confidence that the same position applies to the provision of section 104 of the said Criminal Code. Acts said to have constituted arbitrary acts resulting in abuse of office are splitting of contracts which were not offences known to law at the material time.”
It is submitted, without any fear of contradiction, that the appellants were not charged for contract splitting by the EFCC but for “abuse of powers” and “disobedience of lawful order” contrary to sections 104 and 203 of the Criminal Code of Lagos State respectively. In summarising the unassailable judgment of the learned trial judge, Clara Ogunbiyi JCA (as she then was) had, in her lead judgment, said that the appellants were arraigned “on 68 counts of offences bordering on inflation of contracts, conspiracy to disobey lawful orders and abuse of office (…)”
Since both sections 104 and 203 have been part of the Criminal Code as far back as 1914 it is unbelievable that the Supreme Court held that the appellants were charged under an unknown law. The crime of disobedience to lawful order by splitting contracts was not unknown before the enactment of the Public Procurement Act, 2007. In the instant case, contract splitting was a particular of the offence and not the offence alleged against the appellants. But for some inexplicable reasons, the apex court substituted the particular for the offence and arrived at a wrong conclusion. Curiously, the Supreme Court conveniently ignored the finding of the Court of Appeal that the appellants violated sections 104 and 203 of the Criminal Code when they awarded contracts beyond their approval limits which was “borne out by evidence from all the witnesses on both sides.”
Although it has been established in a plethora of cases decided by the Supreme Court that an appellate court has no power to disturb the finding of a lower court which is not challenged on appeal, however for reasons best known to the apex court, it decided to depart from the settled principle of law in discharging and acquitting the appellants. From the record of appeal, it is indisputable that the Court of Appeal had unanimously agreed with the prosecution that the intention to defraud the nation was proved beyond reasonable doubt by the conduct of the appellants who consistently approved contracts of several billions of naira beyond their approval limit. There was not a single ground of appeal that attacked that particular crucial finding of the lower court. Yet the Supreme Court decided, albeit illegally, to tamper with the finding of the court below and proceeded to hold that the prosecution failed to prove the guilt of the appellants.
The most embarrassing aspect of the judgment was that the Supreme Court annulled two provisions of the Criminal Code of Lagos without hearing from the Attorney-General of Lagos State in line with established practice. With profound respect to their Lordships, there is no legal justification whatsoever for declaring sections 104 and 203 of the Criminal Code illegal and unconstitutional. No doubt, the attention of the apex court was not drawn to the undeniable fact that section 104 of the Criminal Code is in pari materia with section 9 of the Code of Conduct for Public Officers set out in Part 1 of the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution which has created the offence of abuse of power. Therefore, section 104 of the Criminal Code cannot be said to be unconstitutional since the same Constitution has created the offence of “abuse of powers”.
Conclusion
As the verdict of the apex court was based on wrong legal foundation its validity remains questionable. Although the appellants have been exculpated, it is hoped that the Supreme Court will soon have another opportunity to reverse the highly erroneous judgment so as to restore sections 104 and 203 of the Lagos State Criminal Code which were struck down for no justifiable legal reasons. However, the case of Bode George & co. should not be treated in isolation as it is now the trend to strike out or dismiss charges filed against members of the bourgeoisie. To that extent, the decision of the Supreme Court should be seen as an audacious expression of class solidarity.
Perhaps, majority of Nigerians are not aware of the fact that out of the over 400 convictions which the EFCC has secured in the 10 years of its existence only four members of the political class have been successfully prosecuted through dubious plea bargain deals. In the circumstance, instead of wasting the meager resources allocated to the anti-graft agencies on securing convictions which are going to be set aside in favour of members of the ruling class, it is high time the Federal Government stopped charging politically exposed persons and other influential criminal suspects to court. In the atmosphere of impunity in the land judges should equally stop the immoral practice of railroading petty criminals to jail.
Finally, one is tempted to draw the attention of judges handling corruption cases to the case of Ekwenugo v. Federal Republic of Nigeria (2001) 6 NWLR (PT 708) 171 where Fabiyi JCA (as he then was) rightly observed that: “Nigerian judges do not operate in utopia. We operate in Nigeria. And no Nigerian judge can rightly claim he has not heard that Transparency International rates our nation-state as the most corrupt in the whole universe in the year 2000. This is ear-aching.”
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jasper83: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kororugged:

Agbaje kor Ogbanje ni

Ambode no ni jor!

Ambode jareeeeee.....
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jasper83: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kororugged:

Agbaje kor Ogbanje ni

Ambode no ni jor!

Ambode ni jareeeee.....
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by tola9ja: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akpan107:
God will guide and protect him as he goes for campaign. But...

Buhari will never be President!!!

TOO MUCH OF WEED AND JEDI

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.