Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Buhari Vs Jonathan:beyond the election,by Charles Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan:beyond the election,by Charles Soludo (4551 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan:beyond the election,by Charles Soludo by kingphilip(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
kmariko:
The greatest football game is usually the one you played in. Luckily history is not one of the strengths of the citizenry..so we can easily paint obasanjo as the Messiah of our Country.

Lastly, the election is over Peter Obi won and Obiano is doing a fine job - let it go.
bro it's not all about him not winning elections but looking at it critically you'll know he made sense al d way
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan:beyond the election,by Charles Soludo by Nitefury: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2015
kingphilip:

well to me he was unbiased because I can see where he said both ruling parties makes promises without giving the cost implications

if he had come out for president he would have gotten my vote even though I know he won't win

I think Jonathan's government even tried chipping in somethings about austerity measures this year sha sometimes last year

As long as his argument is on point, i doubt the UNBIASED nature he tried so hard to portray...

I could see some personal attacks on peter obi (in particular) and Gej
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan:beyond the election,by Charles Soludo by IGBOSON1: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
ibisko04:

Please, take time to read through this article. Don't be a lazy ass that want to sit down and do nothing.
I have noticed that whenever an article is more than three to five sentences, an average nairalander!s hardly ever read through.
How do you people want to prove you are educated if you can not read.

^^^I've noticed kids nowadays don't like reading......unlike in our time! All they're interested in is whatsapp, facebook, twitter and the english premier league!

They're yet to discover the magic of books and reading; that can help broaden your horizon and transport you to a completely different world all from the comfort of your sofa! We grew up on Enid Blyton, Pacesetters novels, James Hardley Chase and Nigerian authors like Cyprian Ekwensi.....and we're all the better for it! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed / Actress - Omotola Jalade, Has Blasted President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) / LIVE! Over 3 Million Rivers People Defy Heavy Rain To Welcome Kanu In PH (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.