Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts (8979 Views)

Wabba Led NLC Suspends Strike / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Lagos / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by dre11(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
The Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria has suspended its three weeks old strike in federal courts.

The suspension was the result of a meeting held at the Supreme Court on Sunday at the instance of the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court, Ahmed Gambo.

Details of the decision to suspend the strike remain sketchy.

However, a source who was not authorised to talk told our correspondent that the strike had been suspended only for federal courts.

The implication is that states' courts will remain shut.

The affected courts are the Federal High Court, the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court ‎and the National Industrial Court.

These courts are expected to reopen for business on Monday, 26th January, 2015.

For three weeks, the workers effectively ‎closed down all courts nationwide following the refusal of the executive to comply with a judgment of a Federal High Court, Abuja which ordered the executive to hands off funds meant for the judiciary.

JUSUN's President, Marwa Adamu said the workers decided to go on an indefinite strike because the executive did not comply with the agreement reached with the union to comply with the judgment of the court on judiciary funding.

While sympathizing with litigants, he said the workers had no choice but to go on strike to compel implementation of a subsisting court order and the agreement reached with them.

The strike denied politicians ‎dissatisfied with their parties primaries to have their grievances heard in court.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jusun-suspends-strike-in-federal-courts/200104/

So, I expect all the certificate saga to end now on the pages of newspaper and all roads leads to court for anyone to challenge the authenticity of the certificate and other matters

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Pennyways: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
ok
waiting for it to hit front page
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
I believe politicians have influenced this because of so many pre election matters which need to be sorted out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by eightsin(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Okay
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by SeverusSnape(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Now Fani kayode can go to court...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by kingphilip(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Na wow o

finally dem don open make all controversial cases go there abeg me don tire for all this palaver
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Islie: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
let all those who feel aggrieved go to court from now and not on pages if nairaland

1 Like

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by sirajdinsaudi: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Now I expect the PigDogPig to go and challenge Buhari certificate in court, else let them go and die.

2 Likes

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by PerfumeRepublik: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by nwana1: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by felai: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Good development

In other news;
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for Android
Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to move
Photos, Music, and Videos between your android phone or
tablet and your PC.

Built in with dual connectors; USB and Micro-USB ports; this
pendrive creates an infinite possibility for storage capacity.
With no additional power supply or cable required, you just
simply plug in the drive into an OTG supported Smartphone
or tablet for a full access to your digital data.

What are you waiting for?
Hurry and get yours while stocks last.
For more information,
Please call 080-5115-0299 or add me on whatsapp

*Free delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*

https://www.nairaland.com/2112726/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by nicflame(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Its a thing of joy
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by KAYNINI(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Thank God o
I have pending stuffs to sort out - I hope my lawyer is back from holiday
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by ignis: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
They could remain on strike for ages..... I don't bloody care. Do we still have justice in Nigeria? Where corruption, bribery and nepotism is the other of the day.
So many crucial cases have been swept under the carpets because high dignities are involved.

JESUN my foot.
bleep it.

1 Like

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Bawsse(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Woow.... Dat is awesome, funny enough this affected me indirectly
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by spott(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ tenure has had the highest number strikes by labour Unions in Nigeria.
This is really bad luck to Nigeria.
Thank God the strike has ended though.
#IHaveDecided #GEJ is clueless #SaiBuhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Monimatic(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Good, Buhari n his APC goons who have been threatening to go to court can now go to court n challenge PDP n Fani Kayode over the certificate, Buhari n APC go enter one chance for court, more of the lies, deceits and oluwoliesm will be expose.
#BuhariMustGoToCourt.
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]SCAM BISHOP OYEDEPO PLEASE OPEN THE GATES OF HELL ON THE NIGERIAN JUDICIARY![/size]

-CRAMJONES

1 Like

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by TRADELYN: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2015
cool
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by brixton: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Pa Buhari should consider writing NECO, I'm sure he can make all needed papers in one sitting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Horrlah(f): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Now we can rest,all dos with issues with buhari's certificate go to court now ooo or u remain silent forever
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Ghen Ghen!

The lawyers will be on the court gates like iPhone fanatics waiting at apple stores for the latest gizmo.

The certificate fraud saga begins.

1 Like

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by mysyto(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2015
oya ffk head to court and stop ranting on newspaper ...
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by princetigris(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2015
I don grab my own plot of Land...
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by agbalej(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2015
They should please include the lower courts o. Na dia we dey collect small small alawee na. GEJ till 2019, insha Allah!
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
Now I expect the PigDogPig to go and challenge Buhari certificate in court, else let them go and die.

Tell your Buhari to bring his originals to court.

His fake fraudulent illiterate azz is getting petitioned.
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by martincbarton: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Relief at last.

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by azibit: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Strike in the judiciary, health sector. Remembering a song #Se Na like this we go de dey#

SAI CHANGI
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by tundeayo2020: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Thank God
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
azibit:
Strike in the judiciary, health sector. Remembering a song #Se Na like this we go de dey#

SAI CHANGI
SAI BUHARI

APC controls the corrupt unions.
Re: JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts by Flets: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari must have to request certificate from Cambridge now.... no hiding place

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instead Of Dividing Nigeria This Is Better -Ekweremadu / To The Nigerians Abroad: The Truth And Lies Of Lagos (my Assesment) / Nsukka People Are Not Igbos, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.