Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) (2486 Views)

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by emmalezy(m): 2:14am On Jan 26, 2015
A Tanzanian politician had his head and genitals chopped off and then cooked after adultery claims on Friday, a local police chief told AFP.
"Five people stormed Madirisha’s room wielding machetes, beheaded him, chopped off legs, hands and genitals. The assailants later cooked the chopped off body parts outside the house," police chief Dhahiri Kidavashari told the agency.
According the newspaper, the victim, Richard Madirisha, 31, was a local political leader. Three men were detained by police as a result.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/01/politician-beheaded-and-cooked-for.html

Graphic pic below please

Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by eleko1: 2:16am On Jan 26, 2015
:oBarbaric! sad
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by asadike(f): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Dis is terrible! The anger of a jealous husband has no limit
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by mrofficial(m): 2:26am On Jan 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by nickusoro(m): 4:02am On Jan 26, 2015
Believe me when I say most parts of Africa still live in the stone age.
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by Caseless: 4:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Black people? This can only happen in africa.
If you opened this thread expecting adherents of a particular religion in mind to be behind this act, then, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by lanxlot(m): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Hw I wish na so dem de chop off d heads of dox thieves disguised as politicians in Nigerian....this con3 4 dun beta.
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by lanxlot(m): 4:48am On Jan 26, 2015
nickusoro:
Believe me when I say most parts of Africa still live in the stone age.
...... Which inferencial statistics u take arrive at ur conclusion?
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by james669: 4:50am On Jan 26, 2015
If these people came into naija our country will have no politicians left

Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by nickusoro(m): 5:00am On Jan 26, 2015
lanxlot:
...... Which inferencial statistics u take arrive at ur conclusion?

What you hear on a daily basis is enough to land you on similar conclusion
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by lanxlot(m): 5:04am On Jan 26, 2015
nickusoro:

What you hear on a daily basis is enough to land you on similar conclusion
we dont so much believe in tentative statements.
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
Did you notice the "him" in the story.......
Where did you see jealous husband in it

1 Like

Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by nickusoro(m): 5:48am On Jan 26, 2015
lanxlot:
we dont so much believe in tentative statements.

But you have footage and photos to back these "statements" up, right?
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by asadike(f): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Swizdoe:

Did you notice the "him" in the story.......
Where did you see jealous husband in it
didn't you see d adultery there or are you a jealous type?
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by amakufrancis(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Blood Of.....
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by Bifwoli: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Gosh, I thot they only did this type of savagery in puritanical Iran and Afghanistan.
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2015
That is cool..

Supposing the husband only threatened him, he wld av used his power to deal with him even while fuckin his wife...
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
[size=28pt]JESU![/size]
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by dahunsy(f): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2015
coughs***clears throat.
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by balaclava: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:

32But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself.
33 Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away.
34 For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury,and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.
35 He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse a bribe, however great it is.
Proverbs 6:32-35
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by sefe73(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
God hav mercy
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by julioralph(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
didn't you see d adultery there or are you a jealous type?
The poor fellow is a Man.
There's a difference between 'him' and 'her'
OK?
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by asadike(f): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
julioralph:

The poor fellow is a Man.
There's a difference between 'him' and 'her'
OK?
I knowM I mean, the murder must have been carried out by the jealous husband.
Re: Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) by asadike(f): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
balaclava:

32But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself.
33 Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away.
34 For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury,and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.
35 He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse a bribe, however great it is.
Proverbs 6:32-35
I agree with u dear

(1) (Reply)

Abia Guber:plot To Plant Weapons Uncovered / Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134) / Obiano: The Face Of Wickedness, By Joe Martins Uzodike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.