Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation (2466 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by agborman96: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday
arrived Washington DC on four -day official visit
to United States where he would discuss
bilateral issues with President Barrack Obama
and other government officials .
The president , who arrived Joint Based
Andrews Airport Washington , was received by
the Assistant Secretary of State for Africa, Mrs
Linda Thomas-Greenfield and Mr James
Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria .
Others at the airport to receive the president
included the Nigerian Ambassador to the
United States, Prof . Ade Adefuye , Nigerian
embassy officials and governors of Borno ,
Nasarawa , Imo , Oyo and Edo .
NAN reports that the president , who left the
airport straight to the Blair House, his guest
house at Pensylvania Avenue, immediately
went into meetings with officials of the United
States government officials .
Buhari and other guests will also be hosted to
a dinner by Madeline Albright .
On Monday , the president is slated to have
breakfast meeting on governance to be hosted
by the US Vice -President Joe Biden , before his
meeting with Obama .
The main event of Buhari on Monday is his
meeting with Obama .
NAN reports that the meeting , slated for 11: 00
a. m . local time (about 5: 00 p. m. Nigerian time ,
will be taking place at the Oval Office White
House.
Other events on Monday include Media Chat
with the Secretary of Commerce , ECOWAS
Ambasssdors in Washington , US Attorney
General, Secretary of Treasury and a group of
potential investors .
Buhari is also to be hosted to a dinner by the
US Chamber of Commerce and Corporate
Council .
On Tuesday, the president will have interactive
session with the media at 7: 00 a. m. and later
meet with officials of the World Health
Organisation on economic assistance
programme for the North -East .
The president will meet with the president of
the World Bank group as well as the
representative of the Bill Gates Foundation .
He will also meet with the US Secretary of
state John Kerry , Director of the CIA and
chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff .
The president meeting with the class of 1980
US Army War College , where the president is
an alumnus will also hold on Tuesday after
which he will address a joint session of the
Senate and House committees on foreign
Affairs at the Capitol Hill .
Buhari will address Nigerian Youths in the
United States at the Chancery as well as
participate in a town hall meeting with
Nigerians in Diaspora .
He will wrap up the visit with interactive
session with the Nigerian media and the
National Democratic Institute before departing
for Nigeria on Wednesday .

Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by NwaNimo1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bill Gates That can't be good!
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by agborman96: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
OK
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by agborman96: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
FP here I come
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
E get one particular restaurant wey i dey go chop 4 G.R.A. E get one oyinbo wey dey always come chop there too... Anytime dis oyinbo chop finish, he go shout ''Hey'', so I wonder wetin dey make am shout. I decided to chop wetin d oyinbo dey always chop so maybe me self go shout too. When I reach d restaurant these afternon, I order wetin d man dey chop. Dem tell me say na chicken & red wine, so i chop am finish, i no shout. I collect extra plate, but i no still shout. I say dis oyinbo na mumu o, wetin dey make am shout like dat? Na so i just vex ask 4 my bill. The waiter tell me say one plate of chicken & red wine na N75,000 then d extra plate too na another N75,000. Na then I shout hey! heyy!! heyyy!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. ......... Nairalanders, Up till now, I still dey shout o.

4 Likes

Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Skako(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my best president ever
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by fulanimafia: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
agborman96:

Other events on Monday include Media Chat
with the Secretary of Commerce , ECOWAS
Ambasssdors in Washington , US Attorney
General, Secretary of Treasury and a group of
potential investors .

My President is doing what I voted him to do.

3 Likes

Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Faremisodeeq(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
I hope good results come out of this meeting.
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by bugzbunny: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fff
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Faremisodeeq(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
shegsky:
E get one particular restaurant wey i dey go chop 4 G.R.A. E get one oyinbo wey dey always come chop there too... Anytime dis oyinbo chop finish, he go shout ''Hey'', so I wonder wetin dey make am shout. I decided to chop wetin d oyinbo dey always chop so maybe me self go shout too. When I reach d restaurant these afternon, I order wetin d man dey chop. Dem tell me say na chicken & red wine, so i chop am finish, i no shout. I collect extra plate, but i no still shout. I say dis oyinbo na mumu o, wetin dey make am shout like dat? Na so i just vex ask 4 my bill. The waiter tell me say one plate of chicken & red wine na N75,000 then d extra plate too na another N75,000. Na then I shout hey! heyy!! heyyy!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. ......... Nairalanders, Up till now, I still dey shout o.
lol. U b d original mumu. Hahaa
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
agborman96:
FP here I come
In your dreams. cheesy

Picture is from the recent G7 meeting.
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Demmocrats(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by amedave(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
I hope this has a positive effect on the masses
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by olapluto(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Old picture.
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by ricsman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
dat pic look like d G7 pic
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Thatitan234(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
good
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Bright4(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Waiting patiently to see him standing shoulder to shoulder with Obama for progressive interactions...

Sai Nigeria!
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by skykenny: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Our amiable President we hail thee.
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by hinwazaka: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is a reminder for all the fans of our new found partnership with Obama's America
Obama's greatest hits
* The stimulus didn't stimulate
Obama was elected in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and his first big act in office was to sign a gargantuan package of stimulus spending financed entirely with debt that was supposed to jump start the economy. After congress voted it into law, the money which was meant for shovel ready projects failed to yield fruit
* Obamacare brouhaha
When obama care was passed people were assured it would provide insurance for 32 million people who didn't have coverage. Years on it has covered far fewer people than expected, a poor number between 10% and 20% of what was promised
* Lack of a realistic immigration policy
He failed to draft a realistic immigration plan and only ended up annoying the right, left and centre
* The fall of the Iraq quest
He was so determined to shore up Goodwill he prematurely withdrew their forces, and completely ignored the terrorist threat which was emerging. The price of that mistake was the establishment of ISIS
* The joke of the Arab spring
After the Arab toppling of long time dictators, Obama refused to act fast and stagnated on Egypt with the result of everyone in Egypt now hating him and the military dictator now aligning with Russia in a show of insult to America
* He has made America irrelevant
Due to his lethargic and indecisive nature he has thrown the global respect for America out of the window
Let's not forget the Benghazi issue, the downplaying of Boko Haram, the Russia/ Ukraine issue, the Syrian/US congress- US executive standoff and also the historical congress lockdown . Its quite obvious that both Obama and Buhari have a lot in common and so this is a marriage made in heaven. Happy married life to the couple

1 Like

Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Melvess(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
shegsky:
E get one particular
restaurant wey i dey go
chop 4 G.R.A. E get one
oyinbo wey dey always come
chop there too...
Anytime dis oyinbo chop
finish, he go shout ''Hey'', so
I wonder wetin dey make am
shout. I decided to chop
wetin d oyinbo dey always
chop so maybe me self go
shout too. When I reach d
restaurant these afternon, I
order wetin d man dey chop.
Dem tell me say na chicken &
red wine, so i chop am finish,
i no shout.
I collect extra plate, but i no
still shout. I say dis oyinbo
na mumu o, wetin dey make
am shout like dat? Na so i
just vex ask 4 my bill. The
waiter tell me say one plate
of chicken & red wine na
N75,000 then d extra plate
too na another N75,000. Na
then I shout hey! heyy!!
heyyy!!!
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..
Nairalanders, Up till
now, I still dey shout o.
na God save if u no shout dat hey enter prison if u r unable to pay for your bills cheesy
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
see lair
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by princdebola201(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Issorite
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Tkester: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
fulanimafia:

My President is doing what I voted him to do.

Mumu, no wonder your name na fulani nama. Buhari doing exactly what you voted him for, by travelling around the world in 40 days and disgracing the country.
Re: photo:Buhari Meets With Obama , World Bank, Bill Gates Foundation by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hey! Are you mad for lifting old picture? That was picture taken in Western Germany where he met with President Micheal....

G7 meeting Picture!

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan May Appear Before EFCC / Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.