Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,521 members, 7,954,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

ugly guys have more game and get more girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ugly guys have more game and get more girls (859 Views)

Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ugly guys have more game and get more girls by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2015
I can tell you for a sure that ugly guys get more girls than the so called "fineboys". I am an observer, yes there are people out there (observers) who spend time noticing attitudes of other people and trying to make sense of it. I was out some days ago to a mall and i was with a male friend and two of his female friends when some handsome guys walked in and past us, next thing he commented on how good they look and the girls just looked at the guys rolled their eyes and hissed as if the boys offended them. This guys left the mall alone with no girl. Later my friends female friends left, and four of his male friends arrived with two girls, and yes these four guys were extraordinarily UGLY, even them made jokes about how ugly they were and see them full of life. They had amazing personalities made all the girls laugh and the girls really loved them, me on the other hand who people consider good-looking was just there hating my life because anything i said the girls just rolled their eyes or angrily turned away each time i spoke. For some reason they just hated my presense, i had to quickly finish my drink and leave....i chould tell the girls were more comfortable around the ugly guys....believe it or not theres a reason ugly guys get more girls, girls feel more comfortable around them and assume every goodlooking guy is proud arrogant and stuck up even before u open your mouth to speak.
Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2015
..............I'm short of words...........
Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by alberto2k(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmm... This is serious!
Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by holusormi(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
B
U
L
L
S
H
I
TTTTTT. sad

1 Like

Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2015
True talk.... I remember d babe i waz dying for some years back, i swear itz one ugly dude dat waz lashing her. But to be sincere, there is nothing lyk ugly guyz, itz ur pocket dat wil tell maybe u re ugly or no.... Imagine those mystical twins acting yoruba movie named Sangudu and Sanrube or wateva their names are, see d kind of babes they got married to....
Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by iyisco2001(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Op, who gave u internet connection, I just wasted my data sha. sad

1 Like

Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
holusormi:
B
U
L
L
S
H
I
TTTTTT. sad

If u dont have any meaningful contribution why not shut the hell up, tired of stupid people who like to drag every one down.

2 Likes

Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by aristocrazzy: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Ugly guys have the instinct of a Player, and most girls love players. We fine boys are naturally lovable
and so are more faithful than the ugly ones.
True talk.
Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by holusormi(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

If u dont have any meaningful contribution why not shut the hell up, tired of stupid people who like to drag every one down.

Ill let you off this once , cos am actually in a very good mood and am feeling very jolly and yolly and Sholly cool ,, try this bullshitttt with me again and I assure you, the results will be catastrophic ,, you really don't wanna go down that 'insult' way with me on a Monday morning grin angry
Re: ugly guys have more game and get more girls by iyisco2001(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

And was that a meaningful post from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Ladies Please Apprehend / Imagine This Kind Of Love / How To Get A Man To Propose To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.