Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV Has Lost It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV Has Lost It. (1199 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV Has Lost It. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Each time I watch and listen to interviews on channels TV, I do wonder the manners at which she ask her questions. ranging from personal to direct provocative questions.
My take is must she show that she belong to a particular party?

she should watch it!!!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV Has Lost It. by mutiply: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2015
What do u know about journalism ? Keep hating while she keeps doing a good job. Any body that want answers either way is now a party member, I guess your 5mins madness came too early today.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV Has Lost It. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2015
mutiply:
What do u know about journalism ? Keep hating while she keeps doing a good job. Any body that want answers either way is now a party member, I guess your 5mins madness came too early today.

u re so ryt abt being abreast wit journalism. its a personal view and if u not OK wit it. Y don't u pass witout insult!!!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV Has Lost It. by mazzi: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2015
Which party are u insinuating that she belong to? That lady drill both pdp and apc,i ave watched her several timez.#GEJ 4EVA.
Re: Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV Has Lost It. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
rightym:
Each time I watch and listen to interviews on channels TV, I do wander the manners at which she ask her questions. ranging from personal to direct provocative questions.
My take is must she show that she belong to a particular party?

she should watch it!!!!!
Not only her, TVContinental are guilty of this though not too surprise about it cos the station belongs to babaolowo Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu / We’re Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Meetings- Ogun Obas Tell GEJ / Ameachi,tinubu In Secret Talk With PGEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.