Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka (39780 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:
Jimi Agbaje was in Isolo last week and I got the report that he visited a popular Buka (local restaurant) and bought food for everybody he met there.

Is this part of 'stomach infrastructure'? I hear one of those he bought food for has been waxing lyrical about Jimi Agbaje and the PDP.

is there anything wrong with the gesture? is it by force to open a thread?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by danypoolson(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:
How will Lagosians vote for pdp. A party that denied them federal allocation during obj's tenure.

Pdp have no place in Lagos.
pdp under GEJ paid so stop this childish politics of hate and sentiment.shows how undemocratic OBJ is.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:
I actually don't think so. Governor Ibikunle Amosu of Ogun State had put it succinctly when he said: "Lagos State is on autopilot". It doesn't matter too much who becomes governor as long as the APC in its different forms or incarnations remains in power.

The PDP would seek to reverse the developmental projects of the APC if they ever win in Lagos.

This is the fear of an average Lagosian .....

When you hear Agbaje talking about dissembling LASTMA....to bring back disorderliness back to our road.....talk about cancelling KAI...to return road side traders in full force.....return Okada to our major roads.....so that accidents and robberies can escalate.

then you know the little progress Lagos has recorded will be wipe out under PDP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is how you spot a desperate politician

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
This guy lacks tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Ajikpako: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
correct man, carry go.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Skillz02:
Y

There can only be change when PDP takes over Alausa. tongue
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by ckmayoca: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
You can't turn down a gift that saves u cost, even if pdp shares recharge card on Nairaland, a lot of APC fans will load it and that won't change their voting choice so it their money let them waste it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by KwoiZabo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:
How will Lagosians vote for pdp. A party that denied them federal allocation during obj's tenure.

AND Tinubu went cap in hands to meet OBJ because he is greedy for Aso rock. APC your desperation takes you further and further into trouble

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by bobo65(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
eighTHREAD:
This guy lacks tactics.

Hahaha hahaha
Now this is wicked
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by ZUBY77(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He is only trying to show that he is really a man of the people and loved by the people. Don't you think we need CHANGE in Lagos? undecided

Yea.. Hypocrites wants a change in the FG and every where there is PDP.
But no change in Lagos and APC strongholds.

Politician idats.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by adolphusberit(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yeye dey smell badly ....
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by rhythyson: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is this the first time he will see people eating in a Buka?

Shiooooor

Eko oni baje oooooo

We even hard he rode an okada to campaign venue like the corn man of Osun that bite the dust.

If he like he should buy the whole buka to everyone, we shall still vote Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
danypoolson:
pdp under GEJ paid so stop this childish politics of hate and sentiment.shows how undemocratic OBJ is.

Yes Obj is undemocratic. No wonder he forced Yar adua and Gej on us.

If Tinubu can work without federal allocation, and then gave us Fashola a fine governor.
Why won't we trust him with Ambode?

How you guys expect us to vote pdp, a party that is being controlled in Lagos by a convict like Bode George is beyond me.

Lagosians are not mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by hizaya61(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Which kind food, food for thought or ewa ganyi and Agege bread
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Revolva(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na so..when he enter office he go forget the buka..na 5 star hotel wey una no go fit afford he go dey dine
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by bamidele029: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
He has run out of ideas, if it's not free internet it's ruling Okada or buying food at burka angry cluelessness is infectious in PDP
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by DeviIhimself: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
bobo65:
Swag!!!!!!
The guy is so cool
he is also educated
Ambode just passed in front of my store at mushin throwing cheap polo and glasses to the area boys
birds of a feather

If lagos wants to be civilized. ..Jimi is the right option

Apc is all about touts
pdp comprises of people who think

Eko oni baje

Nope it's
Eko oni Agbaje o
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Kanana(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
What's with PDP and stomach infrastructure? They have run down the economy thereby starving the masses. Now turning around to spoon feed the same people they've starved and then subsequently go to steal ALL the money that ought to be used to make the masses feed themselves.

Food infrastructure indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Felami(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He is only trying to show that he is really a man of the people and loved by the people. Don't you think we need CHANGE in Lagos? undecided

Does buying food for a few people make you a real man of the people? How many people did he buy food for in 2013 when the heat of elections was not this intense? A few weeks to elections and he's trying to prove he is a man of the people. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by omazus: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
That's the hipocricy i talk about. The same party released the money to lagos during yaradua/jonathan. But wait, whi is lagos supporting a dictator that stopped it from becoming a world class city through the introduction of metroline system? Why is the man that jailed Lagos's best governor so far being supported to rule Nigeria by Lagos.
hofn:

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by maclatunji: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seun:
@maclatunji: pictures, please?

Unfortunately, I wasn't there, maybe Jimi Agbaje's crew would give us the pictures. However, anyone can visit the Buka opposite SOS. Children's Village Isolo to confirm. Don't let me mention the name.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by boluyongp(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

keep quiet woman, what makes Ambode so special?

www.google.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[size=18pt]
Food for buka!
Jimi "STINGY" Agbaje again? grin
Why not take them to KFC![/size]
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Felami(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
danypoolson:

You are wrong, it was Yar'adua that paid.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by olabukola: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:
Jimi Agbaje was in Isolo last week and I got the report that he visited a popular Buka (local restaurant) and bought food for everybody he met there.

Is this part of 'stomach infrastructure'? I hear one of those he bought food for has been waxing lyrical about Jimi Agbaje and the PDP.
Complete lie!!!. It was around half seven that very day and the traffic was heave just after zenith bank at the round about going towards Isolo. Jimi also was on the traffic and somehow some people at the burka noticed him and were waving at him. He quietly went down, worked to the burka and had some words with them while people at the traffic cheered on. Immediately crowd started gathering and not upto 15minutes he spent there and moved on into Lagos State estate opposite SOS isolo. It seems people want him for a change, weda he will bring the change is another story. Nigerians like herd mentality always following the crowd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.