Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka (39775 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Felami(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:

Unfortunately, I wasn't there, maybe Jimi Agbaje's crew would give us the pictures. However, anyone can visit the Buka opposite SOS. Children's Village Isolo to confirm. Don't let me mention the name.

What did he do for the children? Did he take them to the buka too? Hahahaha! Bunch of fools
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by olabukola: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:
How will Lagosians vote for pdp. A party that denied them federal allocation during obj's tenure.

Pdp have no place in Lagos.
The same OBJ that denied Lagos Fed allocation is supporting which party now at the federal level?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by kingphilip(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:
How will Lagosians vote for pdp. A party that denied them federal allocation during obj's tenure.

that happened during obj's tenure

but do u realize that apc has gone to seek obj's hand for the forthcoming elections?
forget these politicians o they divide and settle in a twinkling of an eye but their supporters most times makes lifetime enemies

I know after the election Buhari and Jonathan will still sit down together shake hands and laugh but come to think of it do u think any of these e-warriors will ever become friends again?

it's hightime we forget making enemies in politics and strictly follow our minds when voting

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Eluwilussit(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
After eating free food,they will still vote for Ambode.

How do you know? Are you one of the beneficiaries?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by freecitizn: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
This would have made sense about two years ago, when there was little or nothing at stake...it would have been more natural...not now when we all know what he's seeking

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by kingphilip(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
ckmayoca:
You can't turn down a gift that saves u cost, even if pdp shares recharge card on Nairaland, a lot of APC fans will load it and that won't change their voting choice so it their money let them waste it.
that's the principle

EAT THEM DRY AND VOTE YOUR PREFERRED CANDIDATES AT THE POLLS

but abeg de there wen de de cook am o make dem no put poison
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Holuwadammie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=berem post=30144892]After eating free food,they will still vote for Ambode.

Hmmmn stomach infrasture......
Dont sell ur vote......
All we nid is "CHANGE"
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by dammytosh: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He is only trying to show that he is really a man of the people and loved by the people. Don't you think we need CHANGE in Lagos? undecided

We need change every where including Lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingphilip:

that happened during obj's tenure

but do u realize that apc has gone to seek obj's hand for the forthcoming elections?
forget these politicians o they divide and settle in a twinkling of an eye but their supporters most times makes lifetime enemies

I know after the election Buhari and Jonathan will still sit down together shake hands and laugh but come to think of it do u think any of these e-warriors will ever become friends again?

it's hightime we forget making enemies in politics and strictly follow our minds when voting

That's politics for you. It is a dirty game.

I agree with you, we should follow our mind, and as far as I'm concerned, Apc are doing just fine in Lagos.
I see no reason why anybody will want to vote them out.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Minemrys: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na dis kind man 9ja supp0se dy avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
olabukola:
The same OBJ that denied Lagos Fed allocation is supporting which party now at the federal level?

Blame that on Gej sir..

The guy didn't perform.. Period..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by maclatunji: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
ckmayoca:
You can't turn down a gift that saves u cost, even if pdp shares recharge card on Nairaland, a lot of APC fans will load it and that won't change their voting choice so it their money let them waste it.

They should let me know when this Bonanza will land Biko.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Kanana(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:

That's politics for you. It is a dirty game.

I agree with you, we should follow our mind, and as far as I'm concerned, Apc are doing just fine in Lagos.
I see no reason why anybody will want to vote them out.

Exactly. If it aint broken dont fix it.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Felami(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
donbrowser:
If he refused to buy them all food, you people will come here and tag him STINGY.

Did he go to the buka to eat? Is it not a desperate show of patriotism and philanthropical act to deceive Nigerians? We are wiser now. I heard he has already won one of the starving, hunger stricken Nigerians to his side, like his boss's name, good luck to him.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
99% of people he bought food for will definitely vote for him if they vote. It's not necessarily because of the food but the fact that they can relate with Agbaje more. They'llbe like "What has Ambode done for me that i should vote for him?". This re-enforces the greed that a lot of Nigerian voters have. They only look at what will benefit them personally and not the entire community. it is for the same reason why we vote for our village man, our church member, our brother's sister's brother without enumerating what he will bring to the table.

As for Agbaje and Ambode, the truth is that no one knows whether they will perform or not just like in the case of Fashola who was less popular than Koro but won and surprised everyone. I'm actually happy that for the first time PDP is presenting someone worth voting for. But i don't think that will be enough to make him win. They should have presented someone like Agbaje in 2007 instead of criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by doublezero7(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:
Ooohhh that buka, right? I was there na, I didnt get any food! angry

I was there to na! Weren't u the 1st person that requested for amala and cow leg when he declared the freebie? shocked Looks like you!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by maclatunji: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
olabukola:
Complete lie!!!. It was around half seven that very day and the traffic was heave just after zenith bank at the round about going towards Isolo. Jimi also was on the traffic and somehow some people at the burka noticed him and were waving at him. He quietly went down, worked to the burka and had some words with them while people at the traffic cheered on. Immediately crowd started gathering and not upto 15minutes he spent there and moved on into Lagos State estate opposite SOS isolo. It seems people want him for a change, weda he will bring the change is another story. Nigerians like herd mentality always following the crowd

One of the boys that was opportuned to be at the Buka had free food courtesy this your description. #Hehehehe

Nothing for him to be ashamed of, I would have eaten free amala if I were there.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Minemrys: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
bobo65:
Swag!!!!!!
The guy is so cool
he is also educated
Ambode just passed in front of my store at mushin throwing cheap polo and glasses to the area boys
birds of a feather

If lagos wants to be civilized. ..Jimi is the right option

Apc is all about touts
pdp comprises of people who think

Eko oni baje

Pdp c0mprises of people who think eko oni baje? C0me Kogi state and you'll retrieve that c0mment.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by olatiler(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
I love Agbaje but he came out of coursed Party so nothing will prevent him for loosing the election even if all IGBO ppl in Nigeria at whole stumble Lagos to vote him he will still loose I can bet it with everything
Ambode might not be the best candidate but has better ppl surrounding him to correct him if it needed so Ambode is next Gomina of Ipinle EKO if any tribe against that let them go and Die, Yoruba and Hausa dey Onitsha but we never heard any of those tribe misbehave to their host Government be it in Market or the resident
Its time we Yoruba need to say thanks to those tribe that assist us to develop Lagos to Standard it was and we here by huge them to end their Developmental project in our land and take back the favor to their own State
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wow he did? I'm so touched! Puhleaseee Next! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by kajoula(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
maclatunji:
Jimi Agbaje was in Isolo last week and I got the report that he visited a popular Buka (local restaurant) and bought food for everybody he met there.

Is this part of 'stomach infrastructure'? I hear one of those he bought food for has been waxing lyrical about Jimi Agbaje and the PDP.

[size=18pt]GIMMICKS[/size]
Spend your money.....Lagosians are wiser grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by rush111: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
He's doing is best to confuse people....I'm not a God but sincerely speaking...he can't win
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by hermesprogidy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha... Stomach infrastructure.We all know agbaje is not that nice grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by choix007(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
u and I know it's all politiking, if he wins, he might end up sending the commissioner of land and survey to destroy that place for reasons best known to govt....so guys, don't allow people/politicians buy d next 4yrs with just a meal... Let's hold them accountable for the promises they r making now.

Peace,

Choice.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by ElFenomeno1: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
No big deal here.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Felami(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
freecitizn:
This would have made sense about two years ago, when there was little or nothing at stake...it would have been more natural...not now when we all know what he's seeking

May your days be long brother. Buying food for people at the eve of election is like giving someone something because you need what they have is not generosity. Be wise people
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Forwetinnah: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
hofn:

Yes..The same OBJ that is now a hero in APC, how do they expect to get the Federal allocation now??
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Tashaamania(f): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
doublezero7:

I was there to na! Weren't u the 1st person that requested for amala and cow leg when he declared the freebie? shocked Looks like you!

Madam Buka's plate washer, is that you? shocked
So you are a nairalander?
your services are quite poor tho
Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
ambode buys boli.. he's a man of d Ppl... JK buys food 4 Ppl in d buka, dey say na stomach infrastructure.. APC is finished in Lagos.. Nairaland should kip deceiving

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kanana:

Exactly. If it aint broken dont fix it.

Your head is dia joo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.