Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71912 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 25, 2009
How can Kwara be on the Northern Forum? Kwara is 80% Yoruba speaking people. Even upto the Capital and futher. But the dumb Yorubas will rather fight for Islamic bullshit instead of fight for their ancestoral rights. Why do they have an Emir in Ilorin instead of Oba? Bukola Saraki is not Yoruba, they are Northerners both by religious affiliation and political affiliation. Yorubas are so blind and cowardice if not they would've rooted the emir and put an Oba in Ilorin by now. How can a visitor come and rule over the owners? Yorubas are slowly giving up their virtue to allow Hausas control them. Idiots!!! Shame shame shame. I'm talking of a people with a well established history.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2009
9naja

lets see what becomecleaner make of it
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 10:42pm On May 25, 2009
Emir are religion leaders. Bukola mean what in the north to you. It means to add to wealth in yoruba.

you should go to school. you would see the reason why we need to make the north majority. During the june 12 election many people lost thier lifes. 2011 may end up the same. if there was satellite pictures at that times of nigeria. look i am yoruba, we would start a civil war. During the june 12 we did not know if we were majority, we only assumed. but now we know. and have pictures to prove. So we want to avoid the mistake of the past. look it is not based on hate but of love for the igbos. your people would wait another 40 years if the bill fail. that is 83 years .

Join us in prayer that this bill is read in the house and pass. I can tell you, it would pass on the first reading of the house.  90% of the northerner senators and rep would vote yes , while 90% of the yoruba , bendle and bayelsa and senators and rep. And I am confident President Yar adua would do the right thing. And sign the bill into law. Dont worry it is just paper work , there is no physical seperation. we still have the same President Yar adua has President General of the commission . So there is nothing change in your life. you go still there live  for lagos when you return.   You can leave anywhere. even now, you would be able as an igboman to leave in cotonue and lesson france. my children over here too learn french.

It is nice and french people are good. It would bring investment into nigeria.  look I have igbos as my family we would not want wrong for them. make una no worry. Just pray the bill pass.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 10:48pm On May 25, 2009
look the major problem we assume we may have in this bill have been remove. it was france relationship with nigeria. And see picture of president yar adua with french prime minister. So france would not be against the bill.

the bill also increase france influence in africa. since nigeria-benin area would be the most populated place in africa. And increasing the speaking of french in africa.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 11:10pm On May 25, 2009
kwara state is 90% yorubas, see satellite pictures. the none yoruba portion are not tht populated.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2009
^^^^^
plz dnt paste that shit
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2009
Bayelsa, Edo, Ekiti, lagos,Oyo, Ogun, Delta, Ondo, Osun, Kwara,kogi

never!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 11:31pm On May 25, 2009
ikeyman , are you not a nigeria now. the answer is yes.  you also claim you love nigeria. Even if the yoruba, borgu,bendle and bayelsa leave nigeria. you still would be a nigerian, not have change in your life.

why are you upset. explain why you do not want the igbos to become president in 2015,    why   , this is the only solution to make an igbo president. this bill must pass in jesus name. Yoruba, bendle and bayelsa and borgu must be remove in jesus name to make sure an igbo become president in 2015 and that the north have 70% of the oil and the access to the sea.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 25, 2009
You still didn't answer my question. Why are Yorubas integrating with the North and forgetting their own cultures? I'm sure your name is Salami right? Is that a Yoruba name? Saraki is that a Yoruba name? Babangida is more Yoruba than Saraki. I said he is a Northerner by Political and religious affiliation dumb ass. You need burn you certificate which you said was of "electricity engineering" hahahahahahhah
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 11:43pm On May 25, 2009
integrating what they are not  integrating with anybody. There are yorubas who are muslim. is that  integrating with the north ,  no. in the USA , there are american who are muslim is that the USA  integrating with the north. there are british who are muslim is that  integrating with the north. american bear mohammed .
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 11:51pm On May 25, 2009
ask your question , quickly before i start going home. i want to leave.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:12am On May 26, 2009
lkey, look Yar adua like the igbo see he gave contract for igboland N25 billion, and yorubas got N14 billion, wetin una need again. Igbo and hausa must remain in the same place. Ojukwu has said it and it is final . igbos love north.

Nigeria: FG Signs N140 Billion Road Contracts

The Federal Government yesterday signed N140 billion contracts for the rehabilitation, strengthening and repairs of 32 major highways projects spread across the six geo-political of the country.
Minister of Works, Housing and Urban Development, Dr. Hassan Mohammed Lawal who signed the contract agreement on behalf of the Federal Government with the contractors handling the projects, said the government has released N21 billion as mobilisation fees in respect of the contracts.

Dr. Lawal who explained that each of the contractor would be given 15% payment mobilisation fees, charged the contractors to mobilise to their project sites within the next two weeks.

Noting that the ministry under him has adopted strict approach in monitoring and supervision of contractors handling the various government road projects in the country, Dr. Lawal vowed that certificates brought in by contractors will not spend less than 24 hours on his desk before payment is made.

The Federal Executive Council (FEC) had over early last month approved eight contractors for the repairs, construction and maintenance of highways in the country with a total sum of N23, 503,729,194.78.

It also a fortnight ago, approved the award of twenty_six highway contracts under the Zonal Intervention Projects, aimed at rehabilitating or reconstructing distressed major arterial highways that run North_South and East_West, and considered to be very critical in the Federal road network, at a total contract sum of N116, 576,716,396.29.

This put the cost of the total sum of the contracts awards to N140 billion, and the first of its kind since the inception of the nation's nascent democracy over ten years ego.

The Zonal Intervention Projects includes,
South East Zone:
(i) Rehabilitation of 9th Mile - Enugu - Port Harcourt dual carriageway in Enugu/Abia States, contract No. 6018, awarded to Messrs Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) in the sum of N8,964,995,597.25, with a completion period of 24 months;

(ii) Rehabilitation of Onitsha - Enugu dual carriageway Section II (Anambra State border to Enugu in Enugu State), contract No. 5988, awarded to Messrs Niger Construction Limited in the sum of N7,251,451,515.00, with a completion period of 30 months;

(iii) Rehabilitation of Oba - Nnewi Section I in Anambra State, contract No. 5986 awarded to Messrs Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) Limited in the sum of N3,794,656,941.08, with a completion period of 24 months;

(iv) Rehabilitation of Abakiliki - Afikpo road Section I (Abakiliki - Onueke - Abomega road in Ebonyi State), contract No. 5989 awarded to Messrs Bulletine Construction Company Limited in the sum of N2,987,774,166.30, with a completion period of 18 months;

(v) Rehabilitation of Abakiliki - Afikpo road Section II (Abomega - Afikpo road in Enugu State), contract No. 5989A, awarded to Messrs CCECC Nigeria Limited in the sum of N3,500,000,000.00, with a completion period of 18 months;

(vi) Rehabilitation of Aba - Owerri road in Abia/Imo States, contract No. 6021, awarded to Messrs Niger Construction Limited in the sum of N2,668,318,112.69, with a completion period of 14 months;

(vii) Rehabilitation of Oba - Nnewi - Okigwe road route 429 Section II (Anambra/Imo State border - Ibinta - Okigwe road in Imo State), contract No. 5986A, awarded to Messrs Bulletine Construction Company Limited in the sum of N2,572,473,142.28, with a completion period of 18 months;

South South Zone:

(i) Rehabilitation of Calabar - Ugep - Ogoja - Katsina Ala road Section I (Calabar Ugep in Cross River State), contract No. 6011, awarded to Messrs Piccolo Brunnelli Engineering Limited in the sum of N4,613,197,050.00, with a completion period of 24 months;

(ii) Rehabilitation of Calabar - Ugep - Ogoja - Katsina Ala road Section II (Ugep to Katsina_Ala in Benue/Cross River States), contract No.5991, awarded to Messrs CCECC Nigeria Limited, in the sum of N5,208,582,235.00, with a completion period of 24 months;
iii) Construction of Yenagoa - Okaki - Kolo in Bayelsa State, contract No. 5990, awarded to Messrs Enerco Limited in the sum of N9,983,340,780.00, with a completion period of 24 months;

South West Zone:

(i) Rehabilitation of Kabba - Omuo - Ifaki - Ado - Ekiti - Aramoko - Itawure - Efon Alaaye - Erinmo - Oshigbo road Section I (Omuo - Ifaki in Ekiti State), contract No. 5999, awarded to Messrs Kopek Construction Limited in the sum of N1,210,423,982.46, with a completion period of 10 months;

(ii) Rehabilitation of Ibadan - Oyo - Ogbomosho - Oshogbo road Section I (Oyo - Ogbomosho in Oyo State), contract No. 6001, awarded to Messrs Kopek Construction Limited, in the sum of N1,741,126,983.75, with a completion period of 11 months;

(iii) Rehabilitation of Shagamu - Ajebandele - Ore - Benin Road Section I (Ajebandele - Ofosu road in Ondo State), contract No. 6000 awarded to Messrs Reynolds Construction Company Limited (RCC) in the sum of N9,745,402,329.89, with a completion period of 30 months;

(iv) Rehabilitation of Shagamu - Ajebandele - Ore - Benin road Section II in Ogun State, contract No. 6012, awarded to Messrs Borini Prono and Company Nigeria Limited, in the sum of N2,498,934,091.50 with a completion period of 18 months;

North Central Zone:

(i) Rehabilitation of 9th Mile - Oturkpo - Makurdi road (Otukpa - Oturkpo Section) in Benue State, contract No. 5983, awarded to Messrs Bulletine Construction Company Limited in the sum of N4,206,805,680.00, with a completion period of 18 months;

(ii) Rehabilitation of Mararaba - Pambeguwa - Saminaka - Jos road Section I (Mararaba - Pambeguwa in Kaduna State), contract No. 5996, awarded to Messrs Arab Contractors Limited in the sum of N5,286,922,048.49, with a completion period of 20 months;

(iii) Rehabilitation of Mararaba - Pambeguwa - Saminaka - Jos road Section II (Pambeguwa - Saminaka - Jos in Kaduna/Plateau States), contract No. 6013, awarded to Messrs P.W. Nigeria Limited in the sum of N3,627,414,510.72, with a completion period of 18 months;

(iv) Rehabilitation of Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa road, (Ilorin - Jebba Section Phase I in Kwara State), contract No. 5994, awarded to Messrs Bulletine Construction Company Limited in the sum of N1,508,853,307.50, with a completion period of 12 months;

North East Zone:
(i) Rehabilitation of Gombe - Numan - Yola road Section II (Numan - Gombe in Adamawa/Gombe States), contract No. 5979, awarded to Messrs Triacta Nigeria Limited in the sum of N8,515,306,800.00, with completion period of 30 months;

(ii) Rehabilitation of Maiduguri - Bama - Gwoza - Hong road Section II (Bama Gwoza in Borno State), contract No. 5975, awarded to Messrs CGC Nigeria Limited in the sum of N5,019,848,813.60, with a completion period of 18 months;

(iii) Rehabilitation of Maiduguri - Bama - Gwoza - Hong road Section I (Maiduguri - Bama - Banki in Borno State), contract No. 5974, awarded to Messrs Standard Construction Limited in the sum of N5,720,242,869.50, with a completion period of 18 months;

(iv) Rehabilitation of Wukari - Mutumbiyu - Jalingo - Numan road Section I (Wukari - Mutumbiyu Road Route 90 in Taraba State), contract No. 5981, awarded to Messrs Moulds Nigeria Limited in the sum of N4,708,622,784.89, with a completion period of 15 months;

North West Zone:

(i) Rehabilitation of Kano - Katsina - Kaura Namoda - Jibia road Section II (Kaura Namoda - Jibiya in Zamfara/Katsina States), contract No. 6014, awarded to Messrs Dantata and Sawoe Construction Company Nig. Limited in the sum of N3,985,825,501.35, with a completion period of 18 months
(iv) Rehabilitation of Kano - Katsina - Kaura Namoda - Jibia road Section I (Kano - Katsina State Border road in Kano State), contract No. 5995, awarded to Messrs Borini Prono and Company Nigeria Limited in the sum of N1,920,243,309.66, with a completion period of 12 months.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:15am On May 26, 2009
won fi iya je yin, awon ko so pe awon ko fe lo si republic of benin. Won plan lati pa gbogbo yi to pa ya ni.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:22am On May 26, 2009
ikey if the igbo children are everywhere in kano. can you go claim kano as biafra. Let your people , that are fighting with fashola to go and fight with kano state governor and see what would happen to do in the north.

What you people do in yorubaland. And you still do not treat us nice and we take all this shit. can you do it in the north. ?? answer my question. .

Look if people are lucky that fashola is been nice to your people eze igbo is ilegal. if now kano,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 12:33am On May 26, 2009
becomerich rattling all over the place aint gona let u off the hook

igbo in kano and blah blah fight fashola hhahha

well i think we are begining to understand how the yoruba walk around like herdsmen
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 3:00pm On May 26, 2009
Ikeyman, you are like some of your igbo leaders who fail to see the truth.

Look I am a born again person. Not the 419 born again you have nowadays. You see when I gave my life to christ, everytime i went to church I got beating. I had to move and stay for couple of month with papa akindayomi nephew.

So my christainity is like that of saul and not like butter.

I am not like your 419 born again , I am of the old breed.

So when I tell you something believe it. I told you on nairaland about praying that Yar adua remove us to Benin republic. what happen after that Oga Yar adua sickness became worst. What should that tell you. Cant you see the hands of God in it. Look there is a former governor of ondo state daughter, i know, when she was pregnant God told me something. I wrote it in a piece of paper and it happened.

I am not saying I am not a sinner, Yes I am . But I am telling believe this is the best thing to do. Let look at it.

We have seen the satellite pictures, the northerner are minority, During June 12 1993, a muslim abiola won, to cover the truth of the census they refused to hand over and they killed as many people that opposed the decision. it was a shoot at site for anyone who oppose it. And do you think the north have changed. I can tell you NO.

Look if they refused to hand over to Abiola, a muslim. Who was liked by northerner on the street. You think they would agree with you. Abiola was a MUSLIM, I would say it again a MUSLIM. Three times a MUSLIM.

Let look at the second point, igbo have waited for 43 years for the presidency and they have not got it. And with the calculation now, the igbo have no other option than wait for another 40 years. Making 83 years for them to wait to be president. Do you think they would wait for 83 years. I can tell you NO. They started the first civil war. They would start another world before 40 years.

Now how do we resolve this issue. Electoral reform would not change make the north majority and would not make the igbo get the presidency. So what have electoral reform solve?? Nothing.

like I told you I am a born again. And Ikey do you have Jesus in your life. I see you insult me alot. Have you see me reply you back.No. My reason is that I have something inside of me. That I need to give to you, Do you want to know what. It is called Jesus. That what Jesus Empire want to change in your life, for you to Jesus, I know born again people that lie and thief and even stand on the alter preaching. They are pastor and are not save.

How do you become save Ikeyman, If is by accepting Jesus into your life. The next step is do not go back to your former of telling lies , cheating and others. If you go back and still doing it. You are not born again. so those people you call born again that still do this thing, are not born again. It is who rule your life that is king. Let Jesus rule your life.

I leave you with the love of Jesus.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2009
hmmmm haa^^^

what do u mean by emm everytime u went to church u got beaten?

by who?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 7:58pm On May 26, 2009
There are 7 sons of oduduwa by akanbi

Here is popo, ketu and sabe from satellite pictures inside Benin republic.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 10:47pm On May 26, 2009
you run
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 11:36pm On May 26, 2009
see a copy of the bill sent via email to the clark of the house, senator david mark, bankole and president yar adua. we are not joking. you can see cnn, fox new and abc and other news email too.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Hisname: 12:27am On May 27, 2009
great oooo
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:58am On May 27, 2009
This bill his history when it pass. it would give many hope for nigeria.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 1:06am On May 27, 2009
what problem did you have.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 1:13am On May 27, 2009
Ooni visits Republic of Benin

Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse
II (second left) with Dr. Thomas Boni Yayi,
President of the Benin Republic, at a reception
organised for Southwest Traditional Rulers,
during a visit to the Republic of BeninTunde Oyekola, in this piece, reports the historic visit of the Ooni of Ife, His Royal Majesty, Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse II with his entourage to the Republic of Benin.

His Royal Majesty, Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse II, the Ooni of Ife, recently led about fifty traditional rulers from the SouthWest on a five-day visit to the Republic of Benin, Nigeria’s neighbour in the West Africa sub-region.

The visit of the Ooni with the traditional rulers and chiefs, is expected to promote cultural link and unity among traditional rulers in West African countries, some of who shared cultural link and origin.

According to Oba Aderemi Adedapo, the Olojudo Alayemore of Ido-Osun, who is the Chairman, Protocol, Public Relation, Culture and Tourism Committee of the Osun State Council of Obas, the visit of the Ooni and the Yoruba traditional rulers to the Republic of Benin was to promote cultural lineage and peace in West–Africa.

Eminent traditional rulers on the entourage of the Ooni were Oore of Otun-Ekiti, Obalufon Alayemore of Efon Alaaye, Owa Ooye of Okemesi, Elemure of Emure-Ekiti, Timi of Ede, Aloko of Iloko – Ijesa, Olufon of Ifon, Olobu of Ilobu, Aragbiji of Iragbiji, Olowu of Owu, Olumoro of Moro, Akesin of Ora, Asaoni of Ora, Olojo of Ojo and Onisan of Isan-Ekiti.

Others were Owamiran of Esa-Oke, Olororuwo of Ororuwo, Olufi of Gbongan, Elerin of Erin, Oluwo of Iwo-Oke, Adimula of Ifewara, Salu of Edunabon and Olukoyi of Ikoyi – Ile.

Also in the entourage were Yeyeluwa, Olori Morisola Sijuwade, Erelu Abiola Dosumu – Fernadez, Chief Abiola Ogundokun, Professor Muhib Opeloye, Osun State Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Engineer Tunji Obawole and Chief Gbenga Owolabi, Chairman of Ife Central and Ife – East Local Government Councils respectively.

The entourage also comprised scholars, historians and journalists from both print and electronic media. The Ooni and other traditional rulers, were at Seme, a border town between Nigeria and the Republic of Benin, given a warm reception by Dr. Thomas Boni Yayi, the President of the Republic of Benin, represented by Professor Moufoutau Laleye, the Ambassador of Benin Republic to Nigeria and other prominent rulers comprising Alaketu of Ketu, Onisabe of Sabe, Onikoyi of Ajase, Ajahute Dode of Alada, the king of Abomey and a host of others.

The five-day visit took the traditional rulers to Cotonou, Ajase/Porto-Novo, Ouidah, (a former slave camp) Alada, Abomey, Sabe and Ketu.

Three of the seven sons of Oduduwa, the progenitor of the Yoruba race, are residents in Benin Republic. They are Alaketu of Ketu who was the first born, Onipopo of Popo and Onisabe of Sabe.

The President of Benin Republic, Dr. Thomas Boni Yayi, who organised a civic reception for Oba Sijuwade, said that the Ooni should feel more at home since the country is made up of Yoruba and other tribes.

Dr. Yayi, who said the Beninoise appreciated the coming of Oba Sijuwade to their country, stated that the visit of the royal father was an opportunity for him to show gratitude to the Ooni for the chieftaincy title of Adimula conferred an him on December 20, 2008 during his visit to the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile – Ife.

President Yayi, conferred the Grand Commander of Officer of Benin Republic on Oba Sijuwade while Yeyeluwa Morisola Sijuwade was conferred with Officer of the Order of Benin Republic.

In his response, Oba Sijuwade, who described the Award as a surprise, said that it was an honour done to the 246 million Yoruba inhabitants all over the world.

According to the Ooni, “We thank the President for the Award. We thank him for the honour done to the Yoruba Obas and the 246 million Yoruba inhabitants in Cuba, Argentina, Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago and other parts of the world.

“We are working towards promoting peace in West Africa. We are mobilising traditional rulers in Nigeria including Emirs and Obis as well as other countries in West Africa so that we can meet at least twice a year to promote culture and peace in the sub-region.”

The Ooni, who said that traditional rulers in West Africa were getting in touch with one another, stated that one of the rulers from Accra, Ghana had written a letter of proposed visit to Ile – Ife, claiming that his ancestors hailed from Yorubaland.

He continued, “Though the people of West Africa have many things in common, but we can still learn other things from one another when we meet and promote culture and peace in the sub – region”

Oba Sijuwade, however, appealed to President Yayi to improve on the conditions of living of traditional rulers in his country.
The Ooni, while noting the peace, discipline and cleanliness of the people of Benin Republic, also prayed for continued reign of supreme peace in the country.

Oba Sijuwade also visited Ajase/Porto Novo, Ouidah, Alada, Abomey, Sabe and Ketu where various demands such as the establishment of school for learning of Yoruba language and culture, mini-museum to replicate the Yoruba culture in the Yoruba-speaking areas of Benin Republic and building of hotels to promote tourism at border towns of Benin Republic.

The Ooni, who was received at Ouidah, a former slave camp which habours people from different Yoruba communities, by the Onikoyi of Ouidah, Oba Ademola Alabi, called on the Yoruba traditional rulers to come to the aid of the community in establishing a school where the Yoruba language and culture would be taught.

Oba Alabi, while lamenting that Yoruba Language was going into extinction in the town said, “Your Royal Majesty, let us forget that this town was a slave camp, all the people here, though they are from various Yoruba towns in Nigeria have forgotten their language and culture. They now speak the language of their former colonial masters and practise his culture to the extent that they do not understand their mother tongue any longer.”

While appealing to the Ooni to assist the community on the take-off of the school, Oba Onikoyi said that, “there are many dancing tricks in a cripple, but the legs to display the tricks are not available. Not that we are bereft of idea, but the money to execute it is not there.”

Oba Alabi said that all the 201 deities in Ile – Ife were also available in Ouidah while every town in the Yorubaland has representation in the community.
While receiving the Ooni at Sabe, the Onisabe of Sabe, Oba Akanmu Adetutu, solicited his support for the establishment of a mini-museum in the town to replicate the Yoruba culture and what was available in Ile – Ife.

The Oniketu of Ketu, Alaro Alade -Ife, who said that the visit of Ooni was the second, having made the first visit in 1983, reminded Oba Sijuwade of his earlier pledge to build a hotel in the town and also to assist the community in the fencing of the palace and renovation of cemetery for traditional rulers in West African countries.

On the establishment of a school where Yoruba Language and culture would be taught, Oba Sijuwade said that the establishment of the school had been approved, saying that the meeting of traditional rulers in the SouthWest, would work on modalities for its funding.

Oba Sijuwade said that the school which would be named after Oduduwa would serve as a centre of learning for Yoruba Language, culture and tradition, and would also be a research centre for the revival of Yoruba culture for those in the diaspora, who have lost touch with Yoruba culture

The Ooni described the Yoruba tradition as rich, noting that there is no aspect of human life that the culture does not touch.

On the renewed call for the establishment of a hotel, Oba Sijuwade set up a ten-member committee comprising professionals and academics to work on the proposal.

Professor Anthony Asiwaju, Historian, who was a member of the African Union (AU) Committee on integration described the visit of Oba Sijuwade and other traditional rulers to the Republic of Benin as the beginning of integration which all was implementing.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Hisname: 11:59am On May 27, 2009
In lagos ikeyman , there are fon .
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:20pm On May 27, 2009
IF this happen, what state would yar adua win to remain president ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:54pm On May 27, 2009
Afaukwu , then explain to me , why igbo have not been president for last 43 years. And for us it is not about tribalism, it about unification. And we are only helping you igbos. do you want to wait for 83 years before an igboman becomes president. ?

The states that yar adua need to win to remain president is on this map. it would be a easy way, with no international pressure on him. even if the remain part of the south , do not vote for him.  Yar adua would still be president.

Note the remain part of the south is about the size of borno state.  And the north would see have 70% of the oil. which is important and access to the see.

you can see from this picture igbos are ready to join the north , igbo senators and northerners.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Hisname: 1:26pm On May 27, 2009
so what is the north waiting for to divided if they would get 70% of the oil. And yar adua would win election.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 2:06pm On May 27, 2009
The solution may be difficult to listen for some people. But i say it again. Let the north have the 70% oil with the igbos. It is easy. Look it is better to be alive than death.

If you look at the map. According to Nigeria ministry of finace. 70% is on the coast with river, akwa ibom, imo, abia state. Ijaw who are in MEND live in mostly bayelsa state. Let remove the Yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic.

If we move the ijaw into benin republic most of the 70% would go to the north and igbos.

If we do that 70% of the oil would be free from attack. And we would not have problem .

Look even with the 30% if well manage. we would do very very well. At the moment. they are not give getting 30% and 30% is better than the close to zero % you are getting.

It is not worst killing people over nothing. Go and sit down and do the calculation the north most of the oil now. Why get killed over zero% ,

let take the 30% and let the north and igbos have the 70% of the oil.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 2:21pm On May 27, 2009
The solution may be difficult to here for some people. But i say it again. Let the north have the 70% oil with the igbos. It is easy. Look it is better to be alive than death.

If you look at the map. According to Nigeria ministry of finace. 70% is on the coast with river, akwa ibom, imo, abia state. Ijaw who are in MEND live in mostly bayelsa state. Let remove the Yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic.

If we move the ijaw into benin republic most of the 70% would go to the north and igbos.

If we do that 70% of the oil would be free from attack. And we would not have problem .

Look even with the 30% if well manage. we would do very very well. At the moment. they are not give getting 30% and 30% is better than the close to zero % you are getting.

It is not worst killing people over nothing. Go and sit down and do the calculation the north most of the oil now. Why get killed over zero% ,

let take the 30% and let the north and igbos have the 70% of the oil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.