Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71862 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2009
Another presentation 2 on movement and immgration and other if the bill pass.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 2:30am On Jun 08, 2009
i have said that fon are also from odua.

so the children of odua are in all of the 12 department in Benin republic.

But let first concentrate on those who speak yorubas in Benin republic. Out of the 12 department in Benin Republic they live and have towns in 9 of the department of the 12 department. if you add the fon, in 11 of the 12.

the 9 department are
Alibori
Atlantique
Borgou
Collines
Donga
Plateau
Littoral
Ouémé
Zou
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2009
First of all I love peace, now the next question that many have ask us is can we fight and win a war against the nigeria army if the national senate and house of rep refused to pass the bill.

To answer the question, I would also use satellite pictures. If weapon for weapon. The Answer is Yes, we would win a war against the Nigeria army if the national senate and house of rep refused to pass the bill and a civil war break out.

How do I know this, I would be using satellite pictures to show that, 

Now like we have show before the area of an average north town is 0.20 length  X 0.14 width = 0.028 sq km.

Let use Jigawa and Ondo state as an example. The largest town in Jigawa state is Hadeija from satellite picture.

Here below are the measure of hadeija from satellite picture  Length is 3.12 and width is 2.44  km

The area of the largest town in jigawa state is 3.12 X 2.44 = 7.6128 sq km

While in Ondo state the town with about the same area in onso state is Irele. See picture below

The area of Irele is  width 2.54 and length of 3.37 = 2.54 X 3.37  = 8.5598  sq km

While hadeija the largest town in Jigawa state is 7.6128 sq km , Irele is 8.5598 sq km .

So we still have in ondo state , several towns that are bigger than Irele,   Places like Akure, ondo, Owo, ,Ore, ,Oka, Ikare, Okitipupa and others

The Nigeria government claim the population of Jigawa State is 4,348,649 and Ondo State 3,441,024 .

On the satellite picture , The towns in Jigawa state is about 800. Now the average town is Jigawa is  0.20 length  X 0.14 width = 0.028 sq km.

Let Just see how many of this average towns in Jigawa state that Akure can produce, [without OBA ILE Area of Akure been included.] See picture of Akure below.

Now length of akure is 15.04 km and the width is 8.85 km , the area of aKure is 15.04 X 8.85 = 133.104 sq km

And we said the average town in Jigawa state is 0.028 sq km

Let Just see how many of this average towns in Jigawa state that Akure can produce

calculation is  133.104 / 0.028 = 4753. 71

And I already said that Jigawa state have only about 800 towns from satellite .

This answer the question many had asked us if we fight and win a war against the nigeria army if the national senate and house of rep refused to pass the bill. We have more people to fight and destroy the Nigeria army.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2009
Irele, Ondo state

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2009
Akure Ondo state

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
ikey
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ezeagu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
Manny, I wanted to run for parliament before, so I know the politics over. Even one of my children God mother ran for mayor of the city.  Look, you must have just come abroad less than 2 years. This debate of changing the medical system over here have been going for years.

Go and do a poll in the high school over here. And ask what they prefer. The poll can not be less than 90% that science student want to go directly from high to medical school. Go do a poll. I know so. So even the people over here want to go from high school to medical system. It is just the old member in the medical council that may be blocking this.

This is one of the main reason for lack of doctors over here. I can tell you they would be force in the future to change the system. It just cant continue. Many smart young children, who would have become doctors are been lost to the system. You now come from Nigeria in less than 2 years. Thinking it is go, what type of drug are you on. Even student hate the system. They would rather go from high school to medical school over here.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
hahha ahahaaaa

oh god haha

hmm
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2009
what is so God haha in that, you think, Obama a black man would not order an attack on Nigeria in 2011 if the election is rig. He would order the attack.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by nnaemmy(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2009
Nwanne, onye gwara gi nke a?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by fingard02k(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
Poster you made a big mislake,let of tell you he you dont know and let me make it clear to you NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER WANTS TO LIVE WITH HAUSA PERIOD,about 98% of Will never want that instead they live with Yorubas if thier is no other option
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by fingard02k(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
Poster you made a big mislake,let of tell you he you dont know and let me make it clear to you NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER WANTS TO LIVE WITH HAUSA PERIOD,about 98% of Will never want that instead they live with Yorubas if thier is no other option
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by fingard02k(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
Poster you made a big mislake,let of tell you he you dont know and let me make it clear to you NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER WANTS TO LIVE WITH HAUSA PERIOD,about 98% of Igbos Will never want that instead they live with Yorubas if thier is no other option
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2009
ABUJA (AFP) — Benin's President Boni Yayi on Tuesday sought the cooperation of his Nigerian counterpart President Umaru Yar'Adua's on ways to mitigate the impact of the global financial crisis on their countries.

After the meeting of the two leaders, Yayi told journalists at a joint news conference that he was in Nigeria to discuss the serious problem with his host.

"The situation is critical in Benin," he said without giving details.

"I told him (Yar'Adua) it is time to strengthen our relationship in this period of financial crisis," said Yayi.

Yar'Adua said they had "discussed the issues of bi-national interests, in particular the effects of the global financial crisis on the two countries."

The Nigerian president said both countries agreed to convene a bi-national commission which would examine the issue and recommend measures to tackle it.

It is widely believed that the economy of Benin is largely dependent on Nigeria, its eastern neighbour.

Nigeria imports rice, vegetable oil, used vehicles and clothes from Benin, which in turn imports mostly basic household goods and beverages from its bigger neighbour.

Benin in August 2003 pleaded with Nigeria to reopen its land borders shut briefly over allegations of failure by Cotonou to check acts of banditry on its side of the frontier.

The borders were later opened after a meeting between then presidents Mathieu Kerekou and Olusegun Obasanjo.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hQY3npUkKSnBuNBYjyNAHPsAjJLg

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2009
ikey you run
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 4:37am On Jun 11, 2009
Now with a name like Boni yayi, you would assume this man can not be yoruba I did my research. I discovered that less than 10 minute from Boni yayi place of birth is a town call aiyegoro and another town 25 minute called Abeokuta. So there is an abeokuta in Benin republic too And another 10 minute from the place call Adio. And another closer to it in the same division called araromi.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
option A4 is not the solution, it is a discriminating form of system. it is an undemocratic form of election process. The way the north lost with option A4 is the same way they would loss. It is a stupid undemocratic system. It as its merit, since it force people to first get elected by thier people.

But it force the north against the south.

there would never be a free and fair election in nigeria, the only way is to remove the yoruba and edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic. If we do this 90% of the land would be north and 70% of the oil would fall into this area. And we would have peace.

Now with a name like Boni yayi, you would assume this man can not be yoruba I did my research. I discovered that less than 10 minute from Boni yayi place of birth is a town call aiyegoro and another town 25 minute called Abeokuta. So there is an abeokuta in Benin republic too And another 10 minute from the place call Adio. And another closer to it in the same division called araromi.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sunboy(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2009
I'm impressed. @becomerich you are truly a yorubaman. By the way are you a member of the Egbe omo oduduwa? I'm a politics student, always impressed with their development as history has recorded. Arise omo oduduwa!
Those senseless Igbo laying hatred on yoruba think they'd survive with the hausa? Hell no!, if an igbo man becomes presido expect another military coup. History should teach you lesson idiots. You ppl cant survive without Lagos why not go to Kano where you'd be beheaded? That naughty Emeka Aloy i wonder why he's silent. Let us seceed with Benin, biafra n arewa live together in Nigeria if you igbos want it that way. We always wanted unity, one 9ja!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Abagworo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
@posters.your forefathers killed more than 2million ibos to keep nigeria as one just because of oil.you have also killed thousands of ijaws just because of oil.please carefully remove all oil producing areas from your proposed new benin.oh ok without egbema(ijaw), edo has 7 oil wells and non-ijaw part of ondo has 3.those 10 can sustain you and your poor ass benin.iyom ipo!!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2009
edo no

bayelsea nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

benin nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2009
Walahi, you people should just pack your load and comot for nigeria. It makes our lifes easy, very easy.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
becomrich;:

benin military

BCR is right o
Benin people do look like Yorubas
See healthy looking women with fertile hips
I see twins in all of their future
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Sauron1: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

BCR is right o
Benin people do look like Yorubas
See healthy looking women with fertile hips
I see twins in all of their future

Benin people don't look like Yorubas. . . . .
They look like Akwa Ibom/Anambra people.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Benin people don't look like Yorubas. . . . .
They look like Akwa Ibom/Anambra people.

BCR will kill himself if he reads this.
But seriously those girls could pass for Yoruba girls
If he told anyonme they were from Oyo Lagos or Ogun state,nobody will doubt it.
The facial features are the same.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
$osisi:

BCR will kill himself if he reads this.
But seriously those girls could pass for Yoruba girls
If he told anyonme they were from Oyo Lagos or Ogun state,nobody will doubt it.
The facial features are the same.

Facial features? You are not serious.
Look at their skin colour. . . . . .There's no way you won't see at least one fair-skinned lady in a sample size of 20 Yoruba women(never mind 50).
They look like Akwa Ibom/Anambra women. . . . . . . or from Ghana/Kenya.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
i dont get it. what is becomerich's point with all these maps?

No offense though, just wana know o
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by GAR3TH(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
lolz, read the hole thread. sounds like he is using Propaganda to accomplish what he wants.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2009
GAR3TH:

lolz, read the hole thread. sounds like he is using Propaganda to accomplish what he wants.

i cant its wayy to long, just want the short term version pls wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.