Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Husband And Wife Caught Leading Robbery Gang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband And Wife Caught Leading Robbery Gang (416 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Caught Leading Robbery Gang by Adenugay(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Husband-and-Wife-caught-leading-robbery-gang-300x225.jpg[/img]

Husband and Wife caught leading robbery gang

The Nigeria Police in Ogun State has arrested a gang of armed robbers, including a couple, who allegedly went to rob in an estate at Abule Lemode in the Ijoko area of the gateway state.

The four suspects ─ Amache and Seun Augustine, Taiwo Dada and Ezekiel Alawode ─ were apprehended while allegedly robbing at Santos Crescent in Araromi Estate by 9:30pm on Saturday.

It was gathered that it was the couple ─ Amache and Seun ─ who had stayed in the estate for about a year, that allegedly led the gang on the night of the robbery.

PUNCH learnt that the suspects, who were in possession of a locally-made pistol, were first apprehended by the members of the local vigilance group before they were handed over to the Agbado Police Division, Ayinla, on Sunday.
They were said to have also connived with one of the security men in the estate.

When PUNCH visited the area on Friday, one of the victims, Mr. Rasheed Akinwande, said the robbers stole cash and recharge cards from his house.

He added that he knew Amache as a bricklayer in the estate, but was surprised that the couple brought the robbers to attack the residents.

He said, “It was at about 9pm when they got to my apartment. They were two men and two women ─ Amache and his wife with another man and woman. But the couple did not come inside my house. Instead, two strange faces, who wore black jackets and jean, broke through my windows, and pointed a gun at me.

“They asked everyone to lie down, and they collected money ─ about N6,000 that they found in the house. They demanded more, and they even packed the recharge cards which my wife was selling. Few minutes later, we began to hear gunshots in the environment. The robbers fled. But the local vigilance group apprehended them eventually.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the arrest. He said, “the suspects are now at the SCID where further investigation is ongoing.”

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/husband-and-wife-caught-leading-robbery-gang/
Re: Husband And Wife Caught Leading Robbery Gang by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2015
End time tinz

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: Join Yemi Osinbajo & Babatunde Fashola As They Discuss Apc's Plan On Jobs / FG Set To Introduce E-prison System / Issue Based Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.