Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration (2737 Views)

Buhari’s Delay In Making Appointments Exposing Us To Ridicule-apc Chieftain / Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by GeeOh(f): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
in all dis i blame madam ngozi,she and obj settled naijas debt yet na she carry jonah begin borrow,y pay d debt in d first place
Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by Nwabekeyi2: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
customized13:
[s][/s]

let me catch you terrorizing any member of this site again

jobless tout

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
[s]
Nwabekeyi2:

let me catch you terrorizing any member of this site again

jobless tout
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by ketekete: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Olusegun A. Obasanjo ‏@SegunObasanjo 2 hours ago
"They said GMB is going to Islamise Nigeria & I ask why he didn't do it while he ruled with the iron fist of a military decree."
Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by kay1one(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
@op keep posting rubbish! Obj is not on twitter!
Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by nwabekeyi101: 2:17am On Jan 29, 2015
customized13:
lol, local Benin boy with 0.5mp camera phone.

The first time you saw a CCTV surveillance camera was when you visited Lagos last year, you had to snap it and make noise about it with that your chinco android phone on Nairaland.

I know you will never be able to answer that question.

You don dey have small small liver to talk again, you now have the mind to insult people. When we start with your useless dying illiterate father, you will crying and shouting everywhere. Everyone on this forum know you are just a little boy that still live with his parent in there boys quarter at Surulere. Shame on you Simeon
Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
[s]
nwabekeyi101:

You don dey have small small liver to talk again, you now have the mind to insult people. When we start with your useless dying illiterate father, you will crying and shouting everywhere. Everyone on this forum know you are just a little boy that still live with his parent in there boys quarter at Surulere. Shame on you Simeon
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration by Akon419(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Haha obj

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center / Your Cocoa And Groundnuts Did Not Fund Our Oil Industry / Senate Leader: See Why David Mark May Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.