Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Advice/s Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice/s Needed Please (921 Views)

I Need Your Candid Advice(s) / Advice Needed Please!. / Matured Advice Needed Please! (2) (3) (4)

Advice/s Needed Please by TheChosenOne1: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm seriously clueless at this point,so I'm seeking advice/s from my fellow nairalanders...
I've known this girl through a female friend for around a year now...got her pin from this my friend so I decided to add her up..at first, she was like"who gave u my pin"bla bla bla....buh later,I had to open up to her that it was from this my female friend..coz my friend was like I shouldn't let her know I got her contact from her.Fast forward me and this babe started chattin,from chatting,she decided to give me her number so we started calling each other....as time went on,we developed feelings for each other wich she admitted first..so I asked her out nd we stArted dating proper...*all these via BBM/whatsapp/Calls*not seen each other even up till now...though she'd invited me to her school buh I declined coz I felt it wasn't ripe for me to see her...so she was like if I can't come,probably she shld come over to my place wich I declined also....gave her some flimsy excuses sha....NOW,i'm now have a girlfriend I love soo much which she does too nd she's someone that's always available...so I decided to tell the former babe that I'm not interested in the relationship anymore nd that we shld just let it end there since we've not seen nd we have noting to lose..*i told her this coz I don't want it to be as if I'm wasting her time coz I guess she's soo much in love with me*.To my surprise,this babe started crying on phone nd begging me not to break up with her..Telling me she loves me soo much blah blah nd she isn't going to find it funny if I end up leaving her..I don't call her anymore buh she calls me evry blessed day..I don't love this girl anymore..What should I do
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Mprex(f): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think you should go and jump into the river nigerundecided

Re: Advice/s Needed Please by dmjinc(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mprex:
shocked shocked
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Mprex(f): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
dmjinc:

shocked shocked
hahahahahgrin

warrisit
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by dmjinc(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mprex:

hahahahahgrin

warrisit
lipsrsealed
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by ronald4lif(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wow! What a human that you are. You were in a relationship and decided to test your wooing skills on an innocent girl, what for? The poor girl is now in love with you and you then just want out like that? This is heartless of you and it brings not only your age and maturity to questioning but also your sanity. I am sorry if I come across as being offensive but what you did it's not right.

You don't deserve this girl and I hope you don't play such emotional games with people anymore, not everyone takes heartbreak lightly.

I pray she gets over it and bounce back stronger. And meets someone who truly deserves her not a jester like you.

One last word for you, please grow up.

Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wow! What a human that you are. You were in a relationship and decided to test your wooing skills on an innocent girl, what for? The poor girl is now in love with you and you then just want out like that? This is heartless of you and it brings not only your age and maturity to questioning but also your sanity. I am sorry if I come across as being offensive but what you did it's not right.

You don't deserve this girl and I hope you don't play such emotional games with people anymore, not everyone takes heartbreak lightly.

I pray she gets over it and bounce back stronger. And meets someone who truly deserves her not a jester like you.

One last word for you, please grow up.

Word!!! Was pissed after reading his post.
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Kedam(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wao! You played the game well. After earning her full love u now want to break up with her. I hope u make the right decision whether u hurt her or not.
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Enegod(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mprex:
to do what there exactly?
To catch another fish?
Are u supporting cheating?
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by sseunth(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
go hang ursef...motherfucker
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by ronald4lif(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Solange3:

Word!!! Was pissed after reading his post.

Sure everyone will, hope he learns!
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mprex:
Jeez honey!!! with all that sweetness u exude I never knew u could be this nasty...lol...how u doing
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Mprex(f): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enegod:
to do what there exactly?
To catch another fish?
Are u supporting cheating?
to dietongue
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by Mprex(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Prixus:

Jeez honey!!! with all that sweetness u exude I never knew u could be this nasty...lol...how u doing
lol. Its not like that darl but write ups like irritate me
Re: Advice/s Needed Please by yorex2011: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bros... To b honest... I dey shame for you... Why you go dey do things like this na.. Its soo heartless dat i had to write this comment in semi pidgin..

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating / 12 Things Every 20-something Girl Wants In Life / Steps To Gaining Confidence That Attract Women