Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? (17420 Views)

Inec Postpone Election Due To Pressure From Presidency / Dont Postpone The Elections, NLC Warns / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Seun(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
No. Postponement will be seen as a sign of bad faith by the government. It's important to avoid such shenanigans to secure peaceful elections.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by atlwireles: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
NO NO

1 Like

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by olayincar(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
No

1 Like

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by KAYD007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
They should rather declare a two days public holiday to enable those who are yet to collect pick theirs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by villager59: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
No way please. To postpone the election is a recipe for rigging, chaos and hidden agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Waladade4luv(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na students wey no prepare well for exam dey pray make aluta happen or make them postpone exam

11 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Matildahenshaw(f): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am I the only getting tired of this games?? Let Us get this election done with.kai nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Janiobi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
INEC, if una shift this election date, una go carry my bane go valentine. See bad belle ooh. Me being dancing shokki since election fixed Date no spoil the dane for me ooh.
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
There can never be 100 percent ollection...even if you postpone it till one year, some people will still not collect theirs.

Let the election hold, anybody wey never collect their PVC by now is simply not interested enough in voting. Shikena
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
NO NO . NO NO

2 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by redcliff: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Personally, I think the government should give like a 2days holiday (i.e, 2 fridays in 2weeks and run the collection through that same weekend) so that everyone can go and collect their voters registration cards and also make available collection units available during the weekends. Saturday and Sunday all day.. It can be paid for..They have the money.. Atleast part of out missin 20billion would foot that extra bill!

1 Like

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by allanphash7(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
I trust jega he wont like to use super glue as lip stick

GMB TILL 2023

5 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by tit(f): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
No!
that will give buhari time to take SSCE
or go and forge his school certificate.
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by XXCASH: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
VERY BIG NO.

Let's get this shit over with
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by olaboy001(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
I rather prefer 2days public holiday

2 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by kardinalzz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
postpone election for watin? click like if u agree on Fe-buari 14th joor....watin u no do for 4yrs na him u wan correct within 3month? foul undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by skyhadi16(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Make the pvc available, then give public holiday for people to go and collect. Datz all.

4 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by timilehin007(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
never...it shud not be postpone otherwise PDP will have all the chance nd create strategies(rigging) to win nd they would win and it would lead to 3rd world war..

3 Likes

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dannyset:
CARPENTER "NO"
carpenter no?? bros can u pls show us a photocopy of your primary school certificate
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
No ...declare public holiday
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Akpan107(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
The election must hold!!

GEJ must win.
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by samplegirl(f): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chanchit:

Two hours is not too much, afterall we sometimes queue for more than two hours to buy fuel. So doing same for Nigeria should not be too much.

My husband brother had slept in the filling station to buy fuel during Obasanjo era so I totally agree with you.

Lets do it for our children.
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by pappilo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chanchit:
It won't take you more than an hour to collect the card, it took me less than 10mins, so anybody that has refused to collect his/her PVC till now is probably not planning on collecting or perhaps dead or are no more in Nigeria, cos I saw atleast 5 people that are dead [/b]and some that have travelled out of the country on the pasted list([b]I registered beside my house, so we all know each other. Before person start to quote me) in other words, let the election go on as planned.

Nna, life expectancy bad for your area o. Make 5 people for ya caban just murd like that in like 4 years.

If I was you, I go move comot the endz.

1 Like

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Burger01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
The election should not be postponed. Rather two days public holiday should be declared for the purpose of PVC collection. Period..
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Matildahenshaw(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
tit:
No!
that will give buhari time to take SSCE
or go and forge his school certificate.
you are sad.
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
No. rigging go start at d background b dat....if election sud b pospone GEJ is already d mr president.
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by beey2(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Prof. Jega deserves to be lambasted for his inability to prepare print and distribute these Cards he should be ashamed. However on postponment I will shout NO.

1 Like

Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
I neva collect my own 000000 so INEC teams abeg make una postpone abeg 0000 hahahahahhahaha*
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
wazobiaforu:
No - Reasons

- All of us can not have voters card
- All that have voters card can not vote
- Let the people that have collected and that will collect decide for Nigeria

Were you all tested for HIV? And statistic was still drawn per state, that is to show sampling is allowed in statistics

Thanks
Wazobia

Hmm
I like this, very succinctly put.
No blame games ...pure statistics. smiley
Re: Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
CAFITAL NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly / Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.