Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! (2382 Views)

Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. / What Were The Crazy Things That You Once Did To Get Your Crush Attention. / Dumbest Thing You've Done To Gain Your Crush's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by SeanT21(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2008
Some of us have gone to high extremes to get notice by someone we liked.

What crazy things have you done?

Confess Here~~

here is mine,

One upon a time in Liberia,when i was 11 or 12,I had a big luvy duby crush on a boy named Samuel.We both attended the same school.Anyway,After school on Friday,he and his friends came over to my house to play football aka soccer in the yard.Me and my friends where in the palava hut playing Ludu and there he was playing soccer with friends in my yard.After the game,everyone came to relax in the Palava hut including him.I ran inside and put on my jeans shorts and a sexy t shirt and came walking outside like a darn supermodel.Everyone else was looking my way but the damn fool pay me no attention.In order to get his attention,me and my friends started to laugh out loud like something was funny.He still did not look my way.We stopped playing Ludu and pretended to fight right in the middle of the Palava Hut.This fool still pay me no darn attention.I stopped trying to get his attention and went back to playing Ludu.Never again did I try to get his attention. cry
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by Muza(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2008
i pulled ma dlck out grin
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by SeanT21(f): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2008
Muza:

did it work?
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by Muza(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2008
of course i got her full attention,she was stunned grin
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by SeaGoddes(f): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2008
Muza:

liar grin
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by skolars(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
a sexy t shirt and came walking outside like a darn supermodel
at 11 or 12, u have already known how sexy u look?
well i think we need to know each other
dont mind the pic on ma profile
its my dad
mail me at ma e-mail lets talk

well mine was that i spent huge cash money buying things from her ma'am boutique
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by iice(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2008
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by Muza(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

liar grin

i'm serious,u should have seen the look on her face grin
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2008
No mind Muza, he dey lie lie. opuro oshi
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by omega25red(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2008
i told her "tell your boyfriend i said hi"
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by SeanT21(f): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2008
skolars:

at 11 or 12, u have already known how sexy u look?
well i think we need to know each other
don't mind the pic on ma profile
its my dad
mail me at ma e-mail lets talk

well mine was that i spent huge cash money buying things from her ma'am boutique

LMAO!!
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by D1KeleVra(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2008
I need help crushin a crush. . . i'm serious. How do u politely tell someone ur not interested? Female responses only please. Dudes can be pricks in their responses at times.lol. I'm serious about the crushing the crush thingy. . . any help, idea?
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by pharuk: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2008
1. had a crush for a french gal, started learning french because of her, when i was done, her dad moved with her to another continent
2. second crush was for a gal who was attracted to big, 6-pack and muscular guys, went to the gym religiously and when i tot i was fitting the profile she got a boy frend that looks like a pitbull and eats a whole pig for breakfast, i gave up
Now am in love/crush with a jamican gal who is attracted to guys who can recite the bible off-herat, so am i too cram the bible now?
so am done with crushes, i just let them crush away

1 Like

Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by tRoOE(f): 2:42am On Dec 27, 2008
hahahaha I joined the missionary team in church just becos of him, i was around 10-11yrs grin grin
It was fun while it lasted, my family still make jokes out of it cheesy cheesy
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2008
i was 13.i joined the choir cus of her.that was when i realised that i had a wonderful voice.i got her attention though.
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2008
Here's another one.i was 10-11 we lived in a duplex and very close beside my house is a bongalo.this girl was on a holday visit.my room faced right down to their compound.everytime she comes out to play,i will be by my window speaking like an american.it went on and on.God just buttered my bread by touching the uncle to leave her in my house when going to work.it happened that she had noticed me all this time and kissed me.my very first.sad when she left.hope to see her again. embarassed cry
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by akunta(f): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
wink hmm my first serious crush was when i was in sch,God, he was handsome(i think i have a thing 4 hansome guys) .well, i always watched him with the coner of my eye. Fortunately for me, he was in my department, same year and a close friend of my cousin. wellwe became so close like big bother and younger sister.i knew his girlfriends back in sch, and they knew me 2 well 2. cos they(my cousin(male) and he) were always overproctetive of me.
We left sch in 2002 and still kept intouch. it wasnt till 2006 when i went for my masters and met him again that i had my first and only kiss frm a guy.
He now saw me as a lady and not as the little sister he saw in sch.i can neva 4get that day in nov,,, he gave me tat kiss.i had exams the next day(a monday) cud hardly concentrate 2 read for the paper. was busy daydreaming about the kiss.
sadly enough, i am still trying 2 get him out of my mind, though we r still close friends, i know we cant be more than tat, cos, girls will never let him be.
i just pray i find someone who has the qualities he has. smiley
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by SeanT21(f): 3:24am On Dec 28, 2008
akunta:

wink hmm my first serious crush was when i was in sch,God, he was handsome(i[b] think i have a thing 4 hansome guys)[/b] .well, i always watched him with the coner of my eye. Fortunately for me, he was in my department, same year and a close friend of my cousin. wellwe became so close like big bother and younger sister.i knew his girlfriends back in sch, and they knew me 2 well 2. because they(my cousin(male) and he) were always overproctetive of me.
We left sch in 2002 and still kept intouch. it wasnt till 2006 when i went for my masters and met him again that i had my first and only kiss frm a guy.
He now saw me as a lady and not as the little sister he saw in sch.i can never forget that day in nov,,, he gave me tat kiss.i had exams the next day(a monday) cud hardly concentrate 2 read for the paper. was busy daydreaming about the kiss.
sadly enough, i am still trying 2 get him out of my mind, though we r still close friends, i know we can't be more than tat, because, girls will never let him be.
i just pray i find someone who has the qualities he has. smiley

Who dont?
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by Cayon(f): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
My first crush was when I was in 2nd form. - cute freckled face boy

I volunteered to carry his books home one afternoon hoping he would know instantly i had a crush on him.  What he did?  every afternoon he gave me his books to take home while he flirted with one of my friends.   

second crush - I hinted to him that i was going to be in his town thinking he would say "really, let's meet"

Now looking back on my crushes, all i can do is LMAO and say to myself "Silly girl".

Peace
Re: Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! by allboyz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
some years back,was trying to get this girl attention. . .

actually she recently packed to my compound and on seeing her,i was tripping.

i immediately showed my friends the girl and they were,boy do something. . we planned.

our plan was that we would stay outside till she comes out and then pretend to have an argument/fight and possibly getting me to the ground so that the girl might come around to hold me and clean me up. . .

lo and behold. . . we waited for hours under the hot sun and this girl didn't show up until around 5 pm that day. . . i was sad and happy and the fight came up.

guys,the stuff worked and ever since,the babe was so caring and loving not until she left lagos for calabar for family reasons and had to study in UNICAL. . .,we actually lost contacts for almost 2 years now.

lol

(1) (Reply)

How Romantic Are You? / Marrying A Man With More Than One Child From One Woman / Signs That Your Partner/someone Is A Control Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.