Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Are Women So Complicated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Complicated? (2413 Views)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Complicated? by Romeo4real(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
-
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Strz(f): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
I don't understand, what is there to explain?
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Igwe9(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
St☆rz:

I don't understand, what is there to explain?
Your question makes sense to me smiley
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Romeo4real(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2009
Maybe this illustration can help shed some light on the issue!
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Sissy3(f): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
we are not complicated, it's you men who make us seem/appear/feel complicated
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Strz(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2009
Romeo4real:

Maybe this illustration can help shed some light on the issue!

. . . and you say you're not bashing women. smh
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Igwe9(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
yes oooooo, na God makam so cheesy, but we like them like that ~ duh!
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2009
Romeo as far as am concerned you don't have a point probably just created this thread so that you cud use dat pix.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Strz(f): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2009
pc guru:

Romeo as far as am concerned you don't have a point probably just created this thread so that you cud use dat pix.

Precisely. I knew what he was doing. Funny how he gets mad when someone criticizes men.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2009
Woman: Notices odd mood, asks 'whats wrong babe?'
Man: Just a crappy day at work.

END OF DISCUSSION, NIGHT CONTINUES---------- COMMUNICATION! No one reads minds~
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by 190: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2009
wahala on our land
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Romeo4real(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2009
. . . and you say you're not bashing women. smh
@Starstruck - i dont get mad when silly hysterical women bash men, rather i feel sorry for them, for their confusion and lack of logic in their arguments is so apparent
Can u show me where in the post, or in the pic is there anything that is rude insulting, or derogatory to women?
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Romeo4real(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2009
Ok, and what is ur point?
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by iice(f): 3:26am On Jul 04, 2009
LMAO!

The op is simply saying we are complicated.  In the story, she's going through many things in her mind and emotionally as a reaction to the guy's mood (with jara from herself).

I think some people are complicated (men and women) but i do agree we take the cake.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by topup: 4:08am On Jul 04, 2009
The woman in question is compensating for her boyfriends lack of communication by over-thinking things through.

We're all adults, and guys don't pretend you don't understand how your moods and behaviour can be perceived.

I know if I'm behaving differently to how I normally behave, someone could take it as me being offended with them, even if I had just had a crappy day at work.

If I sense that the person I'm with is a little cautious because of my mood, I would start a conversation, which would reveal that I'm not in the best of moods. I guess sometimes people don't want to say a thing, but that lack of talking will lead the other person to make their own conclusions.

Would you really want a girlfriend who needs you to say things before she picks it up.
e.g. would you want her never to buy you a thing unless you explicity say; "I want that tie from. ."
Wouldn't you be amazed if through knowing you in depth she bought the tie and surprised you with it?

I think the woman should have just asked the guy as soon as she detected something, but the guy probably would have just said bluntly; "I had a crap day at work." which might have not been enough for the analytical woman in question.

Lastly:
"I got a shag though"

If my husband ever said that or thought that . . man that wouldn't be a positive thing at all. .
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Ben13: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2009
women are too simple that we curiously misuderstand them to be too compliated.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Romeo4real(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2009
The woman in question is compensating for her boyfriends lack of communication by over-thinking things through
@Topup - Wow! She only asked him one question thru the whole drama, to which he gave a simple and truthful answer. As a man, im really trying to see his "lack of communications skiils".

Its so important to try and make sense of this from a woman's viewpoint, as its the kind of stuff I, (and many men)go through.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Romeo4real(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
Would you really want a girlfriend who needs you to say things before she picks it up.
e.g. would you want her never to buy you a thing unless you explicitly say; "I want that tie from. ."
Wouldn't you be amazed if through knowing you in depth she bought the tie and surprised you with it?

C'mon, you know its not that simple. A man is not a mind reader, neither is a woman.
The problem is, even when you ask a woman whats wrong, she will say "nothing, if u dont know it already, then there no point in telling u". WTF!! What can a man do?
Yes, you shd be sensitive and observant to you partners feelings, but communication is about being clear, precise and direct about what u are trying to say - Not sending out signs, signals and codes, that could be ignored or misinterpreted.

On the tie issue, i would definitely specify what & where i want it from, as its one of those things that is so easy to get wrong.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2009
Long Yawn

. . .don't you dudes think your beginning to sound redundant? undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by topup: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2009
Romeo4real:

C'mon, you know its not that simple. A man is not a mind reader, neither is a woman.
The problem is, even when you ask a woman whats wrong, she will say "nothing, if u dont know it already, then there no point in telling u". WTF!! What can a man do?
Yes, you shd be sensitive and observant to you partners feelings, but communication is about being clear, precise and direct about what u are trying to say - Not sending out signs, signals and codes, that could be ignored or misinterpreted.

On the tie issue, i would definitely specify what & where i want it from, as its one of those things that is so easy to get wrong.

I would never say "Nothing." (and definitely not with 'smart' response afterwards) unless I didn't want to talk about the issue. If he then proceeded to move on and never ask what was wrong with me again, then I would be punching myself wishing I had just got what was on my chest. . off my chest. I am a person who likes to talk things through. . which shouldn't be a surprise to those familiar with this board grin.

I agree with you, the whole "nothing" thing is silly.

It's usually used by women not when they're trying to play mind games, but when they're doing the whole;

"I'm not going to fall into the stereotype of an emotional female, I'm going to handle this problem, and not let it affect me."

They do it just to prove something, when deep inside the issue is biting at them and they want to speak about it. If you ask again, and again, it becomes difficult to withhold the info. and there's always the excuse "He really wanted to know, what was wrong, it wouldn't be fair if I ignored him."

(There are a lot of assumptions in what I've said, I know, but that's my interpretation of it).

Romeo4real:

@Topup - Wow! She only asked him one question thru the whole drama, to which he gave a simple and truthful answer. As a man, im really trying to see his "lack of communications skiils".

Its so important to try and make sense of this from a woman's viewpoint, as its the kind of stuff I, (and many men)go through.

I never said he lacked communication skills, but there was a lack of communication. We are responsible to an extent for a tiny bit of how our actions affect others, this is passive action - it was the way he didn't act.

I'm sure if he yelled at her, we would all agree she had a right to ask what was wrong or even demand an answer.

But he did the opposite, he imploded instead, his actions changed, he wasn't himself, he was probably sad, disheartened or just fed up, and she picked up on it, which is what all people men or women should do.

You should notice when your partner is acting stranger than usual. In fact I think we should know when even casual friends are acting strange, we are accountable for those around us.

I mean how many people afterwards say things like "I thought she was acting a little strange, but I didn't know that her parent's divorce would cause her to commit suicide."

Yes, it's an extreme view, but you get what I mean.

Luckily he only had a bad day at work, and if he had just said that, then I would be here siding with the guy, saying his girlfriend should have just killed her doubts right there and then, and trusted her guy.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by muyoto: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2009
@OP because they suck
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by lexylexy9: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2009
thats hw they were designed
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by C2H5OH(f): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2009
Lol this is not news my friend. It is a known fact. Just try to nod at whatever they have to say. I assure you it will make your life much easier.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Secretz(f): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2009
Yes we are complicated, I can admit to tha. I am soo complex I can't find anybody who is good enough for me, due to my complex nature. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Strz(f): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2009
Romeo4real:

@Starstruck - i dont get mad when silly hysterical women bash men, rather i feel sorry for them, for their confusion and lack of logic in their arguments is so apparent
Can u show me where in the post, or in the pic is there anything that is rude insulting, or derogatory to women?

Why would I waste my time? If you don't see it, poor you.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by bluespice(f): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2009
and wats ur point? undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by beingme(f): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2009
complicated? poster remember ur mama is a woman
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by oyinda3(f): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2009
lol. i wouldn't say women are more complicated. men are just as complicated in their thoughts just that they are brought up to hide their true emotions and feelings and not share it with others.

I mean i'd rather read her story than his story. lol
his doesn't even make a story. doesn't even count as one sentence.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by C2H5OH(f): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2009
Don't keep trying to figure out what a girl is thinking. You will become overanalytical, and that's only going to lead you to start sporting grey hair by the time you turn 25.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by whitelexi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2009
Just thinking, The story line illustrates how guys think in a very straight-to-the-point manner like: he had a crappy day at work, he's tired and he just got laid!
The girl has built 10 million skyscrappers in her thoughts, wondering why he's so quiet, why he doesn't say i love u back, why he was passive in bed, where his thoughts are. . . and the list just goes on and on.

@Poster:

If thats what u mean, then i have to agree with u. cool
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by JamaicanQT(f): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
Women aren't complicated its all about taking the time understand the feelings, personality and what she is all about, SIMPLE AS THAT grin
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by whitelexi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2009
JamaicanQT:

Women aren't complicated its all about taking the time understand the feelings, personality and what she is all about, SIMPLE AS THAT grin

Whoever tries to understand the feelings of women is doomed for a lifetime grin grin grin

Plus, its not as simple as that pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letters / Lets Talk About The One You Let Slip Away / "A 5-page Text Message From My Future Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.