Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) (2555 Views)

Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland / Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 / Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by idumuose(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
1. Deridegull(Last seen jan 10 2014)

2. Dozzybaba

3. Ngozi evergreen

4. Neena alias Lagbake

5. Onlytruth(last seen,july 24 2014)

6. Jakumo(He is around but he hardly comments in politics section)

7. Eggheaders
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by argon500: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
So make we dey run cos they are no longer active on political section?

3 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by idumuose(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I miss ngozi evergreen.She was very active when she was here.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by idumuose(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
argon500:
So make we dey run cos they are no longer active on political section?
You will never understand cos you are a small little boy.Bomboy.

2 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by cheruv: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
dayokanu
ijawcitizen
ezeuche
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by argon500: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
idumuose:

You will never understand cos you are a small little boy.Bomboy.

Sorry grandpa. So you mean you and Buhari are age mate?

6 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
No eggheader no Nairaland, the dude have metamorphose into numerous monikers and handles to the extent that he started developing multi-personality disorder in real life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by idumuose(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
cheruv:
dayokanu
ijawcitizen
ezeuche
You are right.Where is ijawcitizen?
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:
No eggheader no Nairaland, the dude have metamorphose into numerous monikers and handles to the extent that he started developing multi-personality disorder in real life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by idumuose(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
argon500:

I don't know why empty vessels make the most noise.

2 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by stebell(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eggheader is the same and only argon500. I once had a beef wit him and I kno he's the same person. Maybe he was banned till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
argon500:

he's. Not grandpa but mr snake man cos he keeps snakes as pets grin
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by argon500: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
stebell:
Eggheader is the same and only argon500. I once had a beef wit him and I kno he's the same person. Maybe he was banned till 2019.

I was only teasing the guy.. I only have 2 moniker here. Argon500 and helinues.. So don't get it twisted. I never had misunderstading with anyone here before.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
they've moved on,at time nairaland can make one commit suicide, to many annoying people
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Jeboy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
What about beef, I missed DAT dude badly
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by stebell(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
argon500:

I was only teasing the guy.. I only have 2 moniker here. Argon500 and
helinues.. So don't get it twisted. I never had misunderstading with
anyone here before.

I know yu very well. Yu are Eggheader aka argon500 aka Tunde Salami frm one village in Osogbo but claiming Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by BlackTechnology: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
They changed moniker

Except for few of them who left totally

1 Like

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by argon500: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
stebell:

I know yu very well. Yu are Eggheader aka argon500 aka Tunde Salami frm one village in Osogbo but claiming Lagos.

You got it wrong.. btw, why do I have to argue with you self..
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by iconize(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dede is still active.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by EdCure: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
idumuose:
I miss ngozi evergreen.She was very active when she was here.
Yeah, in her relentless bigotry, trolling and clannish idiocy.

7 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by ayukdaboss(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
EdCure:

Yeah, in her relentless bigotry, trolling and clannish idiocy.
Those are the type of people they associate with grin

6 Likes

Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by zimoni(f): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Some people changed their monikers

Some moved to other sections

While some have left completely without deactivating their moniker. I assume they only read as guests.

People like Katz, DayoK, Beaf, Eggy, Chino(he hardly posts nowadays except the Anambra thread which he's devoted to) and so many people have gone. 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 were interesting years at nairaland.

Most left because some people take issues personal and bash someone's parents. I have never done that.

I may even deactivate my moniker too after the election (ghost mode fully activated), I only want to witness the drama that's going to take place after the election.

It is well.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jakumo has reinvented himself as PapiWata.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by ijawcitizen(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
idumuose:

You are right.Where is ijawcitizen?
The great Idumuose! I great you, na man you be! Why is that flatheaded humanoid of a cheruv spamming my mentions?
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by idumuose(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
ijawcitizen:
The great Idumuose! I great you, na man you be! Why is that flatheaded humanoid of a cheruv spamming my mentions?
The great ijawcitizen,it's good to know you 'full ground'.I dey your back dey support you.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
stebell:

I think it was the ango series and not argon.

Tunde Salami is a pest.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
The most resilient truth teller and APC lie buster
GhostFacekiller
MagicBishop
BishopMagic
PvtParts
MajHeadache
GenSpecific
WombRaiders
BackDatAssUp
GBTYO
PappyMason
SupremeTeam
ODB ( hated on by sexkillz of blessed memory)
Oldirty
OldDirtyBastard
Rza
TrolliciousMax (taken down during the APC occupation of nairaland)
GluteusMaximus taken (down as well)
AllahCock ( banned for disgusting user name, so I created the one below grin)
AllahGreatestC0ck ( banned and changed to I bow only to Allah)
Ok2nvme
OK2NV
Cunninl1ngus
CuntDestroyer
Leostrich
Lehawk
Ledove
Etc.

All these handles averaged less than 4 days before being taken down by the APC janitors here.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by cheruv: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
ijawcitizen:
spam ko,sperm ni grin
Enyi bïa ödika o nwere ihe n'akütü gi n'isi angry echem na ekete ïda apari gi buzi nke barcanista ma ahülam na gi na ya zöga onye dakara ibe ya n'iberibe.shocked
amaghïm na gi ka no NL,maobu ya m gari ime ya akaörü ikpö aha gi mam bata mpaghara pölïtïka!cheesy
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by ijawcitizen(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
cheruv:

spam ko,sperm ni grin
Enyi bïa ödika o nwere ihe n'akütü gi n'isi angry echem na ekete ïda apari gi buzi nke barcanista ma ahülam na gi na ya zöga onye dakara ibe ya n'iberibe.shocked
amaghïm na gi ka no NL,maobu ya m gari ime ya akaörü ikpö aha gi mam bata mpaghara pölïtïka!cheesy
iri kio fa kimi, obori!
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
iconize:
Dede is still active.
He comes occasionally with his Duru1 handle.
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by brownlord: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
stebell:

Just call him anago the trophy drinker, don't want to call the real name
Re: The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) by argon500: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2015
brownlord:

Just call him anago the trophy drinker, don't want to call the real name

I laugh in Japanese

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now I Know Tinubu Is Not As Smart As I Thought / Would GEJ Have Stopped This Recession? / Photos Of Musicians Beaten For Criticising Kebbi Governor In Their Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.