Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,321 members, 7,822,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (5404 Views)

Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:
Please say what you wish to say to me,maybe It will make me shed all the tears and never make me repeat such mistake....
I met with this guy online and we just clicked,it was as if we had know each other for ages.He called me every morning and we also spent enough time chatting online.it was great,I felt I had finally found Mr right.He asked me out but I turned him down with much excuses that I don't want to be broken hearted again.To cut the story short,I gave in and it was wonderful,he invited me to his place and I did.
He warned my sometime ago when we were chatting that he could be touchy,we did kissed and a few touches.After like a week again,I went visiting and I don't know what came over me but I gave in and we had sex.When I left,He didn't bother chatting with me again and has changed the way he talks to me,As I type now I can't control myself because my tears are just giving way
please advice me,scold me,just say something that will make me think straight cos I don't know what to do.
Cry cry baby, dont worry you will be fine trust me. grin

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Babacele: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:
please I need advice
He wasn't meant for you so stop regretting .just get over it n use yr experience to guide yr daughters, sons ,friends n family. OK baby it is one of those things but life must go on .
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Tymax(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
no vex, I knw no say na u be d saviour of d world. Mtcheew
Lol. grin
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Whobedatte(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why the regret? You aren't at any loss!
You had sex which you both enjoyed, but you forgot to tell us money he spent and exotic places he made u explore too

Mtcheew! U don see maga abi?
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Life is all about. Risk. Sorry.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Equado(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
That moment when he realize u are cheap!!

what The hell will u fall in deep love with someone u haven't study?? U went ahead to kiss and had sex after a week.. U want me to say sorry bah SMH

U want us to believe u are a good girl
don't mind her...maybe the guy was goodlooking and had a lot of cash,she was quick to throw her p*nt nd let him in so easily....op that guy in your street that's asking you out,you nor give am nyansh bcus he nor get money better run back to him and accept him asap...cause the next guy you would greedily fall in love with,would do much much worse...*NONSENSE*

3 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by apparentlylaw(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eiyah ...U knw wah send a Text to him dat u jez tested HIV and dah he should go and check his status ...wahali he wuld commit suicide even before finking of going for a test ..#Kill him emotionally too

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Zehner:
wait till I fall "outta" love till den......the wait might be till 4eva tho! kiss
come let's do!it... cum now before February 14
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
sexyseun:
Cry cry baby, dont worry you will be fine trust me. grin
can we do it?
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
finally nah she moan pass oh! the guy was only hitting the gee -spot while she was enjoying the moanment.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Sanchez01: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry Dear. It would be better you let the tears flow at this point. You made a mistake and it revealed the kind of person he is. Count it as some of the many things you'd likely come across, and then understand that what will not kill you will make you stronger. Let the tears flow; I'm sure you'll ask why you are down this way in two days time. Look forward and let the mistake of yesterday remain in your past. Be good.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
can we do it?
Do what sir?
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:
please I need advice
sorry....ooooo.........so u need advice now abii....that time u are chatting with him did u ask for advice? When u guys were kissing playing pussy shii did you come to nairaland then When you dey enjoy am u no post video for us ooo.....now that u are bn used and dumpd like Mtn card....u are na crying....taaa....u left that guy sweating ova u for a pinky lips and6 pckz guy .....that the result....i Pray the guy no tell his friends oooo bcus they can come and try their luck also.........all the same take heart, its no big deal..move on and be happy..the deed is ddone.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by japhmanuel: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Stop reminiscing over what appnd nd move on... lipsrsealed
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by raziboi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Zehner:
Forget dat tin! Maybe it's my kind of person sha! Bt na d same way wey I tk fall in love na im I go tk fall "out" of love. No tym.

ma sister I don't need to argue with u....

different people with different character
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sanchez01:
Sorry Dear. It would be better you let the tears flow at this point. You made a mistake and it revealed the kind of person he is. Count it as some of the many things you'd likely come across, and then understand that what will not kill you will make you stronger. Let the tears flow; I'm sure you'll ask why you are down this way in two days time. Look forward and let the mistake of yesterday remain in your past. Be good.

Thank you so much for the advise.Am very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jenniedobi:
eyah, chop and clean mouth tell u bye bye.. Some guys sha embarassed
grin

#back to topak#
Em, OP sweery, karma iz a biatch, abi na how dem take deh tok am sef undecided
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dear OP,

With heavy heart and tears in my eyes,I beg you to forgive that nigga who bleeped you mercilessly.

Or you can as well continue hating on a niccur who just got laid.

Move on dear cry
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
sexyseun:
Do what sir?
grin 'it ' nah

honey you know nau.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:

Thank you so much for the advise.Am very grateful.
we should meet in person darling. men are evil.

women too ooh!
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Feraz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:
Please say what you wish to say to me,maybe It will make me shed all the tears and never make me repeat such mistake....
I met with this guy online and we just clicked,it was as if we had know each other for ages.He called me every morning and we also spent enough time chatting online.it was great,I felt I had finally found Mr right.He asked me out but I turned him down with much excuses that I don't want to be broken hearted again.To cut the story short,I gave in and it was wonderful,he invited me to his place and I did.
He warned my sometime ago when we were chatting that he could be touchy,we did kissed and a few touches.After like a week again,I went visiting and I don't know what came over me but I gave in and we had sex.When I left,He didn't bother chatting with me again and has changed the way he talks to me,As I type now I can't control myself because my tears are just giving way
please advice me,scold me,just say something that will make me think straight cos I don't know what to do.
You slept with a guy? Big deal? He also warned you about his kind of person but IMO, you saw it as a challenge. Of course, we never know what comes over us in times like this.

Stop thinking of the mistake and move on. The more you dwell on it, the more you keep crying and beating yourself senseless. Pick up yourself and do things that will make you happy. And as the Japanese will say ganbatte!!!
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by elantraceey(f): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Equado:
don't mind her...maybe the guy was goodlooking and had a lot of cash,she was quick to throw her p*nt nd let him in so easily....op that guy in your street that's asking you out,you nor give am nyansh bcus he nor get money better run back to him and accept him asap...cause the next guy you would greedily fall in love with,would do much much worse...*NONSENSE*

Nigerians and the foolish way they conclude on people stories angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by assfreaky(m): 5:04am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:

Eyah, the people of this world are wicked o. Won ti lu arabirin yi ni jibiti. They have defrauded her. O mase o. What a pity!
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by cherryice(f): 5:11am On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
That moment when he realize u are cheap!!

what The hell will u fall in deep love with someone u haven't study?? U went ahead to kiss and had sex after a week.. U want me to say sorry bah SMH

U want us to believe u are a good girl

oh puhleaseeeeeeeee give OP a break, would you?
Sex on a first date doesnt determine anything.
sometimes, people who do it on a first date still end up good together. She was just so unlucky and trust me, that guy wasnt worth it either
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by cherryice(f): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Reminiscing, am sorry about what happened.
I hope you have learnt your mistakes for nexy time though
No matter how sweet you think a guy is, never let your feelings control you. I'm not blaming you for what happened though. It could have still happened later if it didnt happen now.

The guy is a player and people like that do have serious relationships elsewhere, next time please take your time to study him.
Eat right, engage yourself in activities, make just friends, go into another relationship now if you can- and make your policies and abide by them. All the best, cry no more
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Vado(m): 5:33am On Jan 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oh dear sad wipe ur tearz. wats done z done. so go nw and test urslf, and nvr make dat silly mistake again! e-dating z bad!

Come on, don't demonize e-dating. This thing could happen even if they met offline initially. Dude had an agenda right from onset.

Op, we are sorry sad.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Equado(m): 6:03am On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:

Nigerians and the foolish way they conclude on people stories angry undecided
Nigerians and there disgusting habit on poke-nosing on peoples comment*shediot*
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by RotrEmmanuel: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

oh puhleaseeeeeeeee give OP a break, would you?
Sex on a first date doesnt determine anything.
sometimes, people who do it on a first date still end up good together. She was just so unlucky and trust me, that guy wasnt worth it either
SMH... They is one thing u need to understand my dear, a good guy will never hunt for ladies online that they haven't seen or have character study together.. All guys on dating sites are Players and none of them is ready for serious relationship, that is the same reason why their offline friendship always fail.

I just feel both of them decieved themselves by LUSTING for each other.. I repeat, that girl was foolish to call it love after sex chatting, online unclading, and the rest.. Please and please, Decent guys can't be found in online dating fora.

Just be of good character in your nieghbourhood, Real men will hunt for .
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:
Reminiscing, am sorry about what happened.
I hope you have learnt your mistakes for nexy time though
No matter how sweet you think a guy is, never let your feelings control you. I'm not blaming you for what happened though. It could have still happened later if it didnt happen now.

The guy is a player and people like that do have serious relationships elsewhere, next time please take your time to study him.
Eat right, engage yourself in activities, make just friends, go into another relationship now if you can- and make your policies and abide by them. All the best, cry no more

Thank you so much Cherryice.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
SMH... They is one thing u need to understand my dear, a good guy will never hunt for ladies online that they haven't seen or have character study together.. All guys on dating sites are Players and none of them is ready for serious relationship, that is the same reason why their offline friendship always fail.

I just feel both of them decieved themselves by LUSTING for each other.. I repeat, that girl was foolish to call it love after sex chatting, online unclading, and the rest.. Please and please, Decent guys can't be found in online dating fora.

Just be of good character in your nieghbourhood, Real men will hunt for .

I was not lusting after him and the Heavens bear me witness that we never sex chat,I didn't even send my nude pics.I am decent and modest, its just that I just fell for it.
He even told me that am different,that I have never demanded from him since we met online.I don't know why my emotions took the better part of me
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by RotrEmmanuel: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:

I was not lusting after him and the Heavens bear me witness that we never sex chat,I didn't even send my nude pics.I am decent and modest, its just that I just fell for it.
He even told me that am different,that I have never demanded from him since we met online.I don't know why my emotions took the better part of me
I never wanted to share in your feelings, but I'm beginning to understand your weakness.

Please and please. Stop trusting people, be a human of your own and rely on decency, Good guys will hunt for u
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by jayedu108: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:

if u re single and ready for. Serious relationship add me on watsup 08062251431 pls be honest no games.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Friend Needed Urgently... / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims / Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.