Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. (1183 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by Hassanamed: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Idonesit, an akwa ibom girl who was suddenly dismissed from the villa as presidential cook, finally reveals the father of her unborn child after series of insult showered on her by her mother and other members of the family, saying her bastard would not be accepted in the family, she grew angry, in her own words, she said "let nigerians imprison me, but my child would not be refered to as 'bastard'" currently she's out of the country, some said GEJ flew her out, but her father openly said " I took my daughter away for medical check-up abroad" but we wonder how an average nigerian would sponsor a trip abroad.

Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by jerryjere(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lair blackmailer propaganda set by APC but it won't work gej all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by Emmyk(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
But I didn't see any part that confirmed that Goodluck impregnated her .

1 Like

Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by menix(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tales frm hell..
Am sure d OP has a mini flat there..

1 Like

Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by Hassanamed: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
My friend she cant make such claim without good backings such as DNA, the paternity was confirm in uyo genral hospital, but the Governor quickly dismissed the issue, information reaching us here in uyo has it that it wasn't GEJ that flew her out but Godswill akpabio, all the same still PDP.
Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yeye bloggers
Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by egift(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Story to the gods. What is the title of the nollywood movie.

Please we have more pressing needs facing Nigeria than this gossip. Guys leave this distraction. We want Change and Change we will get.
Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by nessaluv(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ur story no follow at all @0p.....
Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by bewla(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
tell of two citys
Re: Finally Idongesit Confirms GEJ As Father Of Unborn Child. by mgbeketoto: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
At least she is not 13 like ALL BUHARI'S child-brides! grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed This Woman? / Nigeria-morrocco Spat Over Royal Phone Call / Training For Sambisa Fight (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.