Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT (7545 Views)

BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari / Alert Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Here2BustnScrew: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijasaints:
This is a new dispensation,new republic.We have 16yrs of uninterrupted democracy and the north has only had 2 yrs out of the 16yrs.Let's have fair play in our system.GEJ should go,moreover he has destroyed the economy.
38+2-14= ? which economy did gej destroy?

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by bokohalal(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
chacoonder:
Raymond Dokpesi the owner of AIT is a bona fide member of PDP. So what do you expect?
Dokpesi was in the running for Jonathan's Chief of Staff. Did he get it?

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Kakpos: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
WE LOVE BUHARI
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kakpos:
WE LOVE BUHARI

Apparently you were born in the 1990s and you never bothered to read history or ask questions.

Please don't call me a Gej supporter, its an aberration too! angry

3 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Tekzyflex(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari till Arsenal wins Champions league.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by cuteboy2: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2015
house37:
All the people they are talking about weren't they criminals? Nonsense

So Lateef Jakande, Bisi Onabanjo, Pa Michael Ajasin, Prof Ambrose Alli, Chief Sam Mbakwe , Melford Okilo were all criminals shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by SeverusSnape(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2015
cuteboy2:

So Lateef Jakande, Bisi Onabanjo, Pa Michael Ajasin, Prof Ambrose Alli, Chief Sam Mbakwe , Melford Okilo were all criminals shocked shocked shocked
Help me ask him.....They are blind to reality.

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by blesoh(f): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2015
I watch it yesterday on AIT.
But they wouldnt ve done this @ all.i feel so much for Buhari.
Come 14feb i de my house oh no going out.d ting no concern me
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by emiye(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2015
All these will not move us..... It was a military system meant to cleanse the system, When Jerry Rawlings took over in Ghana as a military president in 1982, he went on a killing spree of Ghana leaders to purge the leadership system.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by adeusolu: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
For everyone shouting Febuhari 2015 - go watch AIT live right now!!!

Modified...

Buhari stole 2.8 billion naira in 1978 equivalent to 3 billion USD shocked shocked shocked

He has imprisoned and killed so many innocent, including women.

I am not voting for anybody oooo....I'm not a fool.

Are people blind? shocked shocked shocked

As chairman of PTF he brought in his in-laws as consultants without informing the trustees

[size=30pt]BUHARI IS ALSO THE PRESIDENT AND LIFE PATRON OF MIYATTA ALLAH (FULANI COMMUNITY) IN WEST AFRICA. HE ARMS THE WICKED BLOOD THIRSTY HERDSMEN AND ALSO SPRINGS THEM OUT OF POLICE CUSTODY WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT. THIS MAN IS PLAIN EVIL!!!!![/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by abacus(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2015
All I have to say.

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by chinwike2(m): 2:18am On Jan 27, 2015
I dont need AIT to tell me who buhari is ? Growing up as a child- and schooling in command day school in army barracks in 82div Enugu, i saw written on a few blocks "PTF". Thats probably the only place in southeast you see those PTF projects headed by buhari under abacha era. buhari just did a lopsided distribution of PTF projects neglecting southeast- now he is promising 1million jobs from Enugu coal- STORY ! Go and ask the owo family who buhari is ? After backdating their son's court judgement and killing him, buhari refused to appear at oputa panel for this

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Jalexis: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2015
excelme:
[size=20pt]Jonthan government is the worst in our history on the economy. - Charles Soludo[/size]

We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural ‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under no other president did unemployment reach 24%. Surely, these are unprecedented records and he surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a satire!

[size=20pt]My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. [/size]

Despite presiding over the biggest oil boom in our history, it has not added one percentage point to the growth rate of GDP compared to the Obasanjo regime especially the 2003- 07 period. Obasanjo met GDP growth rate at 2% but averaged 7% within 2003- 07. The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend?

OIL BOOM?? When oil prices have dropped worldwide? Really. Soludo is upset he didn't. Win Anambra state governor is akk

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by digitsolution: 3:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Going by the facts made in that documentary it's really difficult to choose who to vote for now!

I call this cheap propaganda on whichever party is behind this documentary, and secondly buhari needs to clear his name.

Though he perpetuated all that under the military decrees, well now are in a democratic setting using the constitution WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR NIGERIANS IF ANY(GEJ or GMB) wins.

Leadership is a call to service but they are all acting really desperate to clinch the mantle of leadership this is not a good omen.

God save Nigeria!!!!

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by fleezytran(m): 4:31am On Jan 27, 2015
This is a more reason to vote for the change party as they have been very intellectual in all their campaigns and publicity. They would rather show what has happened in all APC ruled states than talk about all the evils of any person or party. If you think you deserve my vote convince me but please not by slandering the other person. SMH for PDP
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2015
adeusolu:

[size=30pt]BUHARI IS ALSO THE PRESIDENT AND LIFE PATRON OF MIYATTA ALLAH (FULANI COMMUNITY) IN WEST AFRICA. HE ARMS THE WICKED BLOOD THIRSTY HERDSMEN AND ALSO SPRINGS THEM OUT OF POLICE CUSTODY WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT. THIS MAN IS PLAIN EVIL!!!!![/size]

Well I'm not sure of these, but I won't doubt it based on his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by adeusolu: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Well I'm not sure of these, but I won't doubt it based on his antecedents.
[size=20pt]IT IS A FACT!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by cuteboy2: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
The documentary is currently running on AIT right now, 9:20am
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by cuteboy2: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=20pt]Documentary still running right now!!!.[/size]

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
cuteboy2:
[size=20pt]Documentary still running right now!!!.[/size]

Dog wey wan lost no go hear whistle! Those who decide to be blind won't watch.

Dunno why other contestants are not even coming out sef angry

I'm tired of these two parties and their candidates!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. / 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 / NNPCL Ends Fuel Import Dec 2024, Projects ₦4.5 Trillion Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.