Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT (7551 Views)

BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari / Alert Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Sanchez01: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Why is North power thirsty

Is Nigeria their property

Why must they insist on ruling Nigeria at the detriment of other ethnic groups

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive grin
See, I'm a full blooded Deltan and I'll gladly tell you that Jonathan has been using the North's mandate. Since you understand PDP so well, ask the ogas who bought you data to fight for them. Jonathan has been living on Umar Musa's Yar'Adua's mandate; one which made him sign a pact with PDP governors that he would ONLY run for just a term. We must be fair to all and above all, our lives and properties matter more than all other things. GEJ has been ineffective and it's obvious he has nothing else to offer. Way back in secondary school, when a class governor/captain is/becomes ineffective, a new one emerges without bad blood to take over from where the former left off. Let's all call a spade a spade and not an instrument for digging; the definition is longer and irrelevant.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by BlackTechnology: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijasaints:
its GEJ thats power thirsty.The northerners have only ruled for 2 yrs out of 16yrs of our democracy.We should have a fair system.

How many years did the North occupied power.? 38years.

Say No to political slavery grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by bboshodi: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am sorry for you even at your age, you could still be deceived.

The propaganda was NOT enough selling point. Let them come up again with something else.

Jona time up!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by BlackTechnology: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

See, I'm a full blooded Deltan and I'll gladly tell you that Jonathan has been using the North's mandate. Since you understand PDP so well, ask the ogas who bought you data to fight for them. Jonathan has been living on Umar Musa's Yar'Adua's mandate; one which made him sign a pact with PDP governors that he would ONLY run for just a term. We must be fair to all and above all, our lives and properties matter more than all other things. GEJ has been ineffective and it's obvious he has nothing else to offer. Way back in secondary school, when a class governor/captain is/becomes ineffective, a new one emerges without bad blood to take over from where the former left off. Let's all call a spade a spade and not an instrument for digging; the definition is longer and irrelevant.

Lol

Even rats now claim to be Nigerdeltans.

undecided

Sorry sir

We don't know you cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by PEREP: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
crownprince102:

How can 2.8 million naira equals 3 billion dollars. Are you high on ganja? When in Nigerian history was that. PDP prown to lies since 1840 bc

In 1978, Naija Naira was stronger than dollar. The equivalent of 2.8B Naira was 3B USD as at that time.

Check it out yourself online so that you won't say someone said.

The older ones calling for Buhari now are the Smart boys of Lagos working to see how they can also touch Oil money cos Buhari is known to be a Figure Head in every establishment he heads. Others do the Job for him and because he does not know much, he will sign whatever Tinubu & Co brings the moment they put it in graphics and power point (My view)

4 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by sunayo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
The documentary is 100 percent facts. I challenge any Buhari supporter to disapprove them.

Don't just scream sai Buhari or change, pls disprove those weighty allegations. Like Wole Soyinka said, "the slaves are asking for the return of their slave master."

How can a sane person especially a southerner vote for this man after watching the documentary, something must be wrong.

El-rufai said" Buhari remains perpetually unelectable, he is parochial". What has now change?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by FastShipping: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogazi007:
Raymond Dokpesi working for the same people that rubbished him and accused him of terrorism.independence day bombing in 2010 and the drama that follows comes to mind.

Dokpesi, Murray Bruce and Channels got 1 billion naira each last week Thursday to broadcast this propaganda of a documentary. PDP produced the documentary.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by naijasaints: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

How many years did the North occupied power.? 38years.

Say No to political slavery grin
This is a new dispensation,new republic.We have 16yrs of uninterrupted democracy and the north has only had 2 yrs out of the 16yrs.Let's have fair play in our system.GEJ should go,moreover he has destroyed the economy.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by dober(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oh After watching this documentary on AIT, I cried. If this is true, then we should all exercise our franchise wisely. If otherwise, the said Buhari should defend himself with proves of these charges made against him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by bokohalal(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
AIT should show us a documentary on CHIBOK , BAGA, MONGUNO, ASKIRA UBA, MICHIKA, MUBI

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Sanchez01: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
Does it take anything away from the facts the presented with video evidence?
You call it facts, I say it's propaganda.

For instance, what would PDP loyalists reactions be when they see;
>A documentary on the Chibok girls and how they've been forgotten while our president have conducted two weddings for his adopted girls and was seen dancing like he does not know what is amiss?
>A recap of his infamous "Stealing is not corruption"
>A recap of his infamous campaign at Enugu saying; "How much did Nwobodo stole
>A recap on the bullet proof cars Stella Oduah bought at outrageous sums
>A recap of the Oil Subsidy scam that was swept under the carpet
>The dwindling External Oil Reserve that is next to nothing
>The deaths of job seekers while the minister still remains in office.
>The refusal of our deceptive Petroleum minister to show up before the HoR and insisted they must go through GEJ
>The countless lives lost in the North to Boko Haram while the VP goes about saying that Buhari is not a true Muslim because a pastor is his vice.

These are the little my mind could run to at this point in time. We need not pay heavy sums to print and electronic media houses to make a point. Posterity will judge us all.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by bboshodi: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why isn't the media helping to popularize the other contestants
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
bokohalal:
AIT should show us a documentary on CHIBOK , BAGA, MONGUNO, ASKIRA UBA, MICHIKA, MUBI

I really wish too! I know the documentary is all propaganda, but its still the TRUTH!!!

bboshodi:

Why isn't the media helping to popularize the other contestants

Why did you steal that from my heart? The media is not helping at all. Must it be either GEJ or GMB? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Here2BustnScrew: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Why is North power thirsty

Is Nigeria their property

Why must they insist on ruling Nigeria at the detriment of other ethnic groups

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive grin
Thank you Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
AND THE DOCUMENTARY ENDS WITH YORUBA E RONU O.

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Sanchez01: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lol

undecided

Sorry sir

We don't know you cool
Yes, rats do. And that's because a rat has been placed at the helm of affair on our behalf. I can't tell if you'r a loyalist or some e-thug that is only justifying the money he was paid. Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Anineh and GEJ are not the only Deltans around. There are thousands out there who would rather love to place reasoning before irrational behaviours. Nigeria belong to us all. And Jonathan has done more damage than good. It is high time he left the office to someone who Nigerians have little trust in.

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bros aren't u ashamed to write this trash? Listen to yourself...in 1978 2.8billion dollars is 3billion naira,now do the math in gej's own tenure,u will see how our economy has crumbled..1$ is now 215naira and u are here cooking up propaganda...pls provide prove that buhari did stole the money then I will believe u.
GlorifiedTunde:
For everyone shouting Febuhari 2015 - go watch AIT live right now!!!

Modified...

Buhari stole 2.8 billion naira in 1978 equivalent to 3 billion USD shocked shocked shocked

He has imprisoned and killed so many innocent, including women.

I am not voting for anybody oooo....I'm not a fool.

Are people blind? shocked shocked shocked

As chairman of PTF he brought in his in-laws as consultants without informing the trustees

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by egift(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cheap propaganda.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by bokohalal(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
TRUTH has to be verified. This is not propaganda on AIT, this is deliberate MISINFORMATION. Let's hope that they are ready for the legal fallout.

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
Bros aren't u ashamed to write this trash? Listen to yourself...in 1978 2.8billion dollars is 3billion naira ,now do the math in gej's own tenure,u will see how our economy has crumbled..1$ is now 215naira and u are here cooking up propaganda...pls provide prove that buhari did stole the money then I will believe u.

Are you blind? Did you see 3 billion Naira?

Did I campaign for that thief GEJ?

Did I cook up the documentary?

Ogbeni go sit down joor!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by bboshodi: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
AIT! U call that a media house? The likes of ait will do anything for money. Dopesi got this deal last week. We are waiting for daddy shoky to come up with is own b'cos they ware all there together..

Buhari 4 2015
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by moufan: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
wetin concern me with the propaganda shit by the pdp and the useless AIT
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by BlackTechnology: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

Yes, rats do. And that's because a rat has been placed at the helm of affair on our behalf. I can't tell if you'r a loyalist or some e-thug that is only justifying the money he was paid. Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Anineh and GEJ are not the only Deltans around. There are thousands out there who would rather love to place reasoning before irrational behaviours. Nigeria belong to us all. And Jonathan has done more damage than good. It is high time he left the office to someone who Nigerians have little trust in.

As I said

We don't know you

Now run to mama for breast feeding grin

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Sanchez01: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

As I said

We don't know you

Now run to mama for breast feeding grin
Kids on Nairaland... They would rather hurl insults rather than constructive criticism. BTW,I thought you were a Niger-Deltan when you said "We don't know you"

BlackTechnology:

Lol

undecided

Sorry sir

[b]We don't know you [/b]cool
The case of a Biafran 'famzing' Niger-Deltan. *smh

Nigeria remains one though but claiming to be a Niger-Deltan when you're not one is terribly disturbing.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by DoubleFaith(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
I weep for my dear country. O God come take control.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by BlackTechnology: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

Kids on Nairaland... They would rather hurl insults rather than constructive criticism. BTW,I thought you were a Niger-Deltan when you said "We don't know you"

The case of a Biafran 'famzing' Niger-Deltan. *smh

Nigeria remains one though but claiming to be a Niger-Deltan when you're not one is terribly disturbing.

Annangs are ND people but Biafrans

Please learn more

As I said

We don't know you cheesy
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Sanchez01: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Annangs are ND people but Biafrans

Please learn more

As I said

We don't know you cheesy
Lolz... You're indeed a weakling. Run along now, I've had my fill and confirmation.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Flets: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
moufan:
wetin concern me with the propaganda shit by the pdp and the useless AIT

Dont bother, the video aint meant for you. You can bw sure the video met its target audience.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by BlackTechnology: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

Lolz... You're indeed a weakling. Run along now, I've had my fill and confirmation.

Olodo

Is effiong an Igbo name

Illiterate

Who was Ojukwu's second in command

Did you read Asari's stand on Biafra

As I said

We don't know you grin
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Bruteforce101: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lol

undecided

Sorry sir

We don't know you cool

Even yeeboe like you too. Lmaoooo. I laff o
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by chacoonder(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
acenazt:
Uhhmm someone correct me if am wrong. I though NTA was The National TV station or has AIT become changed to PDP TV?
Raymond Dokpesi the owner of AIT is a bona fide member of PDP. So what do you expect?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' / FLASH: APC Denies Suspending Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.