Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys (19404 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
If all men are the same, as ladies always quote.... WHY DOES IT TAKE THEM LONG TO GET ONE?

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Lordwheez(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pls help me tell dees girls that the males are not doing hoes and adopting children......lol.....:p grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by agoadiv(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is a counter thread. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ladies still believe them anyway. This misconceptions seem to be causing problems to the nation. Sometimes I ask myself if God Himself understand ladies

Just sit down and relax cool

MISCONCEPTIONS LADIES HAVE ABOUT GUYS

1. Every Guy Wants Kitty- Cat
The mentality of an average naija lady is that our world revolve around kitty cat which is not so. The moment we invite them over to our place just to spend time with us, they are already thinking were are up to bleep their kitty cat.

2. Tall Dudes Normally Have Long Joysticks
why on earth would you measure the size of someone's joystick by his stature ? Many ladies believe tall dudes normally have long joysticks while fat dudes normally have small joysticks. This is are not always true

3. Handsome guys Are Proud
Many ladies are always quick to refer to handsome guys as being proud not knowing that many of them are introverted and shy

4. Handsome Guys Are Promiscuous
Not all handsome guys are promiscuous. Many ladies are being brainwashed by this misconception. However, it's of no doubt that handsome dudes get attention and admiration from different female folks but that doesn't mean they resort to being promiscuous. All I know is that promiscuity has nothing to handsome or ugliness, it has to do with individual's discretion

5. Guys Are Sexually Indisciplined
NOT all guys are perverts please.. That you have come across the ones who couldn't control his urge and attempted to sexually abuse you doesn't mean that every other dude does the same thing

6. Every Guy You Woo Will Take You For Granted

Not all guys will take you for granted when express your feelings. Are you just gonna sit and fold your arms just because your friend tried it and she failed ? Many ladies have been programmed to wait for men to do the wooing even if will take eternity before men approach them.. This is a misconception that make MOST of our ladies end u in late marriage

7. All Guys Are The Same
I'm sowi, ALL GUYS are not the same.. Because you had similar break up experience with your friends doesn't mean that all guys are the same.. If all the guys that come into your life keep treating you the same way, I'm sorry you need to visit T.B Joshua for deliverance

8. A Guy That Loves You Will Go Extra Mile
A guy who truly loves you will go extra mile abi ? Hahaha !!! I laugh like GEJ.. Ladies I want you to know that it's now terribly difficult to differentiate those who truly love you from those who only want to get under your pants.. As a matter of fact, the one who truly loves you will go to an extra mile while the one who only want to get under your pant will even go to an extreme mile, funny right ? Note that there's a limit to what every poo a guy can withstand even if he's destined 4u, so dont treat a man like bag of Dangote cement and expect him to go extra mile as the expense of love

9. A Broke Guy Will Dump You As Soon As He Becomes Rich
This misconception will always cause more damage than good to our ladies. Many ladies believe that broke dudes whom you have been with them thought trying times are likely to dump you as soon as they become rich.. Though, it is through that money brings out the real characters in the lives of people but that doesn't mean that a broke niqqa must dump you when he becomes rich

10. Every Guy Trying To Be Nice Will End Up Wooing Them
Our new generation ladies are programmed to believe that every guy who offers to pay for their services will end up wooing them.. A dude meet a random lady at a shop and offers to pay for her out of kind gesture, she tries to zoom off immediately because he doesn't want the dude to ask for her phone number.. Pls for God's sake, not at guys take unnecessary opportunities of kind gesture

Written by : Tosyne2much

Source : http://tosyne2much..com
curled from SECRET SEX GUIDE....APPS FOR ANDROID
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
10. Every Guy Trying To Be Nice Will End Up Wooing Them [/b]
Our new generation ladies are programmed to believe that every guy who offers to pay for their services will end up wooing them.. A dude meet a random lady at a shop and offers to pay for her out of kind gesture, she tries to zoom off immediately because he doesn't want the dude to ask for her phone number.. Pls for God's sake, not at guys take unnecessary opportunities of kind gesture
today, i saw a girl who was very busy with her assignment, and sat beside her. i was a waiting for a satchet water to give my balance. the girl was seemed tired and restless. i learnt the assignment wil be submitted that morning. i asked her 'hmm nne, you have made mistake o!". she then asked if i could help her. i said yes. i wrote for like 2hrs. and was almost through. she said she was hungry and left for canteen. and also asked me to wait for her. i finished it, and gave another girl who was beside us her books. the girl asked 'why wont i wait her. i answered 'am not going far'. and zoomed off sharply..
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Humblebloke(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
yes bro.So?

Keep waiting till.................
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks
hahahahaha roflwkmd grin

When I saw this comment, I showed it to the babes here and dey were all cracking grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Humblebloke(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
damseyl:
Stale

Ur pics tho.... Looks like u wanna stale

Btw,nice sig
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Coolguy89(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
So true bro,esp no 1 dat every guy want kitty-cat ok fyn,don't u gals want lambroso
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by peteruuu(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha roflwkmd grin

When I saw this comment, I showed it to the babes here and dey were all cracking grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by woodcock(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
I totally agree with number 3
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by whitestar01(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Non is wrong
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
PLEASE GIVE OUR LADIES SOME SPACE...
They need AMNESTY
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by prudentcy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:
so you guys don't mean it? shocked lipsrsealed

Not really
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by DONOCHAS(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
They believe dat all guys LIE
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by mikeczay: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
The one way dey pain me pass na dat No.7 angry

my own na numaer 3
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Zane2point4(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

10000 likes! animal!

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
That short guys are proud or stubborn
buhahahahahahhahah cheesy but it's d truth Tho tongue
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by RaeMystix: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Most Nigerian men are proud....Goes for the poor and the rich.. That is a fact.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by ArchEnemy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adufetohposh:
buhahahahahahhahah cheesy but it's d truth Tho tongue
smiley if I catch you
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by nyerem(f): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
NYEREM
: in a marriage seminar, these are the wishes of
some men. Women take note.
1) Men wish to be respected
2) men cherish neatness in their home
3 men wish their wives to understand their sexual weakness and
bear with them
4) men wish their wives to know what they are living for and
key into it
5) men detest being compared with any other person
6) men wish their wives believe in them and trust them
7) men cherish appreciation and apology
cool men don't want their wives to use their sexual request as
opportunity to raise matters
9) men can not stand hunger for too long, so they wish their
meal be prepared timely
10) men wish their wives to understand their financial system
very well and be their prudent financial manager.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

People that weep and do nothing are IRRESPONSIBLE.

The Op did a great job... you bring back those days....

And why the hell are you quoting me? You are the IRRESPONSIBLE one FOOL
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
bellychiz:

And why the hell are you quoting me? You are the IRRESPONSIBLE one FOOL

You see? This is what some girls say when they do not have any small reason to back up their statement...

Who is a fool now? You that can't defend your point or me?

Some girls sha smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by deavicky(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is a counter thread. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ladies still believe them anyway. This misconceptions seem to be causing problems to the nation. Sometimes I ask myself if God Himself understand ladies

Just sit down and relax cool

MISCONCEPTIONS LADIES HAVE ABOUT GUYS

1. Every Guy Wants Kitty- Cat
The mentality of an average naija lady is that our world revolve around kitty cat which is not so. The moment we invite them over to our place just to spend time with us, they are already thinking were are up to bleep their kitty cat.

2. Tall Dudes Normally Have Long Joysticks
why on earth would you measure the size of someone's joystick by his stature ? Many ladies believe tall dudes normally have long joysticks while fat dudes normally have small joysticks. This is are not always true

3. Handsome guys Are Proud
Many ladies are always quick to refer to handsome guys as being proud not knowing that many of them are introverted and shy

4. Handsome Guys Are Promiscuous
Not all handsome guys are promiscuous. Many ladies are being brainwashed by this misconception. However, it's of no doubt that handsome dudes get attention and admiration from different female folks but that doesn't mean they resort to being promiscuous. All I know is that promiscuity has nothing to handsome or ugliness, it has to do with individual's discretion

5. Guys Are Sexually Indisciplined
NOT all guys are perverts please.. That you have come across the ones who couldn't control his urge and attempted to sexually abuse you doesn't mean that every other dude does the same thing

6. Every Guy You Woo Will Take You For Granted

Not all guys will take you for granted when express your feelings. Are you just gonna sit and fold your arms just because your friend tried it and she failed ? Many ladies have been programmed to wait for men to do the wooing even if will take eternity before men approach them.. This is a misconception that make MOST of our ladies end u in late marriage

7. All Guys Are The Same
I'm sowi, ALL GUYS are not the same.. Because you had similar break up experience with your friends doesn't mean that all guys are the same.. If all the guys that come into your life keep treating you the same way, I'm sorry you need to visit T.B Joshua for deliverance

8. A Guy That Loves You Will Go Extra Mile
A guy who truly loves you will go extra mile abi ? Hahaha !!! I laugh like GEJ.. Ladies I want you to know that it's now terribly difficult to differentiate those who truly love you from those who only want to get under your pants.. As a matter of fact, the one who truly loves you will go to an extra mile while the one who only want to get under your pant will even go to an extreme mile, funny right ? Note that there's a limit to what every poo a guy can withstand even if he's destined 4u, so dont treat a man like bag of Dangote cement and expect him to go extra mile as the expense of love

9. A Broke Guy Will Dump You As Soon As He Becomes Rich
This misconception will always cause more damage than good to our ladies. Many ladies believe that broke dudes whom you have been with them thought trying times are likely to dump you as soon as they become rich.. Though, it is through that money brings out the real characters in the lives of people but that doesn't mean that a broke niqqa must dump you when he becomes rich

10. Every Guy Trying To Be Nice Will End Up Wooing Them
Our new generation ladies are programmed to believe that every guy who offers to pay for their services will end up wooing them.. A dude meet a random lady at a shop and offers to pay for her out of kind gesture, she tries to zoom off immediately because he doesn't want the dude to ask for her phone number.. Pls for God's sake, not at opsguys take unnecessary opportunities of kind gesture

Written by : Tosyne2much

Source : http://tosyne2much..com
ops only number 8 is correct the rest are truth not misconception
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by koyyess: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
It is not a misconception, these are facts that apply to most nigerian men and not 'every/all' nigerian men. It is especially so with the behaviourial traits you listed because truth be told- most nigerian men are not well bred.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by butanep(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
True talk Op... wrong misconception affecting ladies... The problem is that some of them don't know what they want...

Confused ladies everywhere in NIGA...
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Ethereal0110(f): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
11. They like nude pics .* all guys like unclad female pic, can some1 tell me it's (not) true
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Ethereal0110(f): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Guys like nude pics .* all guys like unclad female pic, can some1 tell me it's (not) true
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Even the comments from guys here are proving the Op wrong sef. they are not misconceptions. they are facts. Lol. what a thread. the purpose of the thread has been defeated by the guys themselves.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by vega84(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pls tell them ooooo esp no 6!
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
It is not a misconception, it's very true
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Pasqa: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2015
OohMpa:
1) That we think about sex 80% of the time...
It's a big lie, it's 90% of the time angry angry

2) That we love them thick and curvy....
We like no thick, flat tummy ± curve angry

3) That we are Nigelian network that store lecharge card angry
The thunder wey go fire you still dey twerk angry

4) That you turn to wood during sex.....
We lesemble carpenter? angry

#Sai
You just told us about yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.