Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why I Will Vote for GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (27660 Views)

POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari said dat 2015, d monkey and d babbon will be soaked in d blood. Can't ya all see dat he wants to make dat promise come true, wif d aid of boko haram? Vote wisely, cos his kids re in U.K, while ya all wanna die for him. Tell him to call his children to come vote and not twitting. Heard she has left twitter cos we d people of jona blasted her on twitter.........

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by harrysterol(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
harryfish:
I will vote for GEJ because even though I need change GMB is not the required change.
I will vote for GEJ because of the fate of all nigerian christians.
Should GMB win, Boko Haram menance will become a minor problem compared to what we will have then.(E.G ISIS etc).
lol! God help us
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
This thread is open for supporters of GEJ to state the precise reasons why they'll vote for GEJ in the forthcoming presidential elections.

Armed with my PVC, below are the reasons why GEJ is my preferred presidential candidate.
You should as well list the things your paymaster has failed to correct in the last 6 yrs. Things like curbing corruption, curtailing BH, surrounding himself with criminals, disregard for the rule of law, scamming job seekers of over 800 million naira via immigration job scam, arming and enriching criminals like tompolo, asari and co, using 1 billion naira to feed his obese wife and son annually etc, rendering EFCC impotent, arms deal fiasco, teargassing tambuwal, tompolos aquisition of warships, defending MEND on the Oct 1st, 2011 bombing, only to start accusing them of trying to assassinate him couple of yrs later. The list is endless my bro. If you are really a sincere Nigerian you wont vote for GEJ. But e go be like film for ur eye, Jonathan is loosing this election. The worst he can do is rig the election. Of course, you know the implication of that. The Rwandan Hutu and Tutsi thing would be a child's play if he tries dat.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Udodasco1(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Chikal girls is enough reason for any sane person to vote him out
Only this your chikal girls will make NA not find our chibok girls thinking is chikal.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by nwaanambra1(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
okenikpoto:

I passeed through Enugu-Onitsha expressway on my way to Enugu from Benin and nothing is happening on that road except two flyovers being constructed at Awka which to me is not necessary. That road is very bad and motorists resort to using one lane from Aroma junction to Oji River bridge. GEJ did nothing on that road because there were no sign of recent activity there.

from enugu to ontisha, the road is in a terrible state! its even worst than it was before GEJ promised to fix it and expand it to a 4-lane express!

The onitisha bridge he also promised us - is only completed on flex paper!

i have been saying it, and i will keep saying it - GEJ scammed ndi-igbo and he is about to scam us again! but it will clear from our eyes when after another 4 years of GEJ we will no longer have access roads to the east!

Ndi-igbo ama aghi agba egwu politics! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by OgologoDimkpa: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
I will vote for GEJ because Buhari is not a better alternative.
He is a terrorist , illiterate, old and senile. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Timoleon(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Aksonman:
I'll vote GEJ because I have very high self-esteem and i do not hold him responsible for my personal problems...unlike Buhari fans.

GEJ is doing a great job. Crude oil prices slumped, Naira has been devalued for months now, yet inflation has not reached the roof unlike what's happening to Russia now.
In Nigeria, the things you bought at N100 when Naira was N160 to $, still cost N100 (or even less) now that it's N200 to $.

Someone is managing our economy very well.

i am sorry sir d dollar i bought wen dollar was 1- #160 i now buy for 205. dat has changed. someone missmanaged my economy. thank u.
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Newkidoo(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
With my PVC i will vote GEJ in simply to keep Buhari out because we don't have Fashola or a younger intellectual on the APC ticket, besides, GEJ has done wonderfully well stabilizing our economy despite massive economic slump in the world and africa.The roads are a wonder and smooth thus we have ease of transport of goods and srevices let us forget that of railway ,Second Niger bridge,Benue bridge etcfor another topic..Power supply has been very much improved these past few years infact as of last week we had 100 hours of interrupted powersupply now input these to the massive agricultural,Industrial and automotive reforms plus the rich human resources then we are looking at the start of a golden age for Nigeria despite harsh economic reverses around the globe...it is like GEJ put Nigeria in an insulated bubble free from global economic woes.
You are a big fat liar!!
which roads
which power supply 100hours your lie can really wake the dead!!
i have nothing to say about your stupid last point..
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by dadoctore(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2015
selfemployed:
Tho i don't like the way he handled d subsidy scam- ifeanyi uba, otedola etc should pay for what they stole.

Tho i don't like the fact that i still don't have my national id card after many months of registering.

Tho i don't like the locomotive trains that we have in nigeria in this 21st century

Tho i don't like the fact that he does not know how to solve d boko haram challenge.

Tho Buhari seems to be more disciplined and straight forward, but has surrounded himself with corrupt pple like tinubu, atiku, amechi etc

I wld still have voted gej if i had my pvc. no administration has developed nigeria like his.
So lemme guess FFK,Diezani n co r d ones whose hands r blemish free right?! Smh for u...dis aint an argument sef,dis administration has been d most corrupt n dats partly because d govt officials av no fear of d consequences. Abi correct me if am wrong ooo wasn't it dis ur same GEJ dat said 'most of what we term corruption is just plain stealing' Isn't dat enuf go-ahead for d public looters to carry on?
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Udodasco1:

Only this your chikal girls will make NA not find our chibok girls thinking is chikal.
Google auto correct, BTW with the correct spelling, has tge NA found the girls?
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by devour129: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Aksonman:
I'll vote GEJ because I have very high self-esteem and i do not hold him responsible for my personal problems...unlike Buhari fans.

GEJ is doing a great job. Crude oil prices slumped, Naira has been devalued for months now, yet inflation has not reached the roof unlike what's happening to Russia now.
In Nigeria, the things you bought at N100 when Naira was N160 to $, still cost N100 (or even less) now that it's N200 to $.

Someone is managing our economy very well.
when last did you buy anything ?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by 50calibre(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians are too dumb, they think they enjoy democracy hahahaha what you guys currently have in Nigeria isn't democracy. The current structure in Nigeria is closer to a plutocracy than a democracy.

Nigerians have the misconception that free & fair election or freedom of speech & press = democracy lol these are just two of the many aspects of democracy.

For those who don't know, democracy is government for & by the people, total accountability to the people ... which is totally non-existent in Nigeria. Basically what you guys currently have in Nigeria right now is a system whereby you're free to say whatever but the government doesn't have to take it into account. Basically, you or your opinions don't matter, government will do whatever they want.

You want to know what true democracy means, look to countries like Australia, Canada, US, UK, Germany & many more, observe true democracy & juxtapose it to whatever you have in Nigeria.

A single penny goes missing in any of these countries, it will be investigated to very last, and the culprits called to give account to the people. In Nigeria, $20b goes missing, 250 school girls are kidnapped, thousands are killed & no one does jackshi*t about it.

Take the recent incident in France for example, how many people were killed before the full might of the French military were out on the street?

If you believe Nigeria is a democracy, you're dumb!!

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by PointB: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
@op,

I will vote for him for all the reasons you stated, plus the opposition couldn't field anyone better!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by youngeagle(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Reasons to vote GEJ are to numerous to mention but few
1,Freedom of information bill he passed,now people can know how government is being run.
2,Agricultural sector reformation,Nigeria needs to diversify her economy,we hve seen the effect of oil price fall on our
economy
3,Power sector reformation,I was surprise travelling to east last exmas all the giant transmission cable along benin express way hve all bn completed,and so many new power plants this man constructed requires continuity to achieve our dream of stable power supply
4,Aviation sector wearing a new face,and thanks to his administration for given the eastern part of the country an international airport
5,His policies on corruption,even before this campaign started I argued with a frnd about him not jailing any one,I told him to jail people is not our problem,we hve jailing corrupt individuals since 1960,and corruption hvnt vanished the only better way is to block those loopholes that encourages corruption
6,His administration initiation to build a second niger bridge
7,Electoral transparency,since his administration there has bn more transparency in conducting elections in this country more than any previous regime,and him not imposing candidates on his party like OBJ's regime......with all these I believe he will do more after feb 14

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by nigerianvenom(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
i will vote for him for building 12 new universities under 4yrs.
i will vote for him for approving d establishment of a fed polytechnic in my state.
i will vote for him for building over 300 almajiri's schools in d north to curb illiteracy.
i will vote him for ensuring that i see a live rail line in nigeria.
i will vote for him encouraging cars manufacturers to site their plants in nigeria,thus ensuring that Nissan, innoson and co now fully produces cars in nigeria.
i will vote for because he is humble,he is d best we've ever had

8 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Timoleon(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

There must be fairness, equity and justice in this country. Power MUST go round if we are truly one Nigeria. Why must a particular group of people continue to terrorize the rest of the nation when they are not in power?

When OBJ, a southerner was in power, they declared Sharia law and caused a series of very violent riots in the north which led to the death of many southerners and northern Christian.

As soon as Jonathan, another Southerner took over government, boko haram which was previously a rag tag group suddenly transforms into a mighty fighting force, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent Nigerians and recently seizing towns and abducting our women.

The question is why is it that we cannot have peace when the people from Futa Jalon are not in power?

Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. let me say this loud and clear, the best for Buhari is that he will end up as president of arewastan and maybe Odua republic but Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

Write down these words because I will repeat them next month by God's grace.

Dive-Bomber.

na only you get monopoly of God's grace na. apc supporters no get God ba?
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
I agree we need change, that change is never buhari. The man will rush to put arabic in our currency first before even collecting his "certipicate". We need economic change not religious!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by geebehn(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Of what impact is an agricultural policy if it does not increase output and thereby reducing the prices of the output whilst the farmers also make their own profit?

There is no stability in prices. Food prices are not stable, they are going up.

You would not touch the others na. Those are valid reasons you people love to close your eyes to and blind us. Point to one that is not true. These are the reasons a lot of people are not going to vote GEJ.

I find it absurd that people will praise their leaders for giving free and fair elections. That is like praising a student for not cheating in his exam. It is our right. No one should claim credit for that
Hmmn!
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by DaBullIT(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

There is no second Niger bridge and most of the constructions of roads were awarded by states even if its GEJ that released the funds , which he wouldn't have if it wasn't for campaign
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by pupsyd: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2015
atikubaba:
14 You eat from crumbles that fall from his table.
You be LAZARUS? ..........MUMU ODE!
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by shigoslim(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Dr Goodluck ebele jonathan is my president and he will always be my president till 2019.

He is best president nigeria ever produce wether u like it not. One thing about him is that, he is not biase in the sense that all his transfomation agenda were concentrated in all 36 state. E.g Federal university to others state, because they too are part and pasue of Nigeria. That is why many find it difficult to see the transformation in the country. They want everything to be focuse on their side whereas we all nigeria . Carry on mr president, those behind u are more than those against you.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by omicron(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2015
In 2011, despite the allure and unique promise of GEJ i did not vote for him. Neither did i vote for GMB. I voted for Pat Utomi.

This year may yet be like that, until the political parties learn to put the development of the nation first and start fielding leaders and not just politicians. Imagine APC fielding GMB from amongst the plethora of proven leaders within their camp, all because of some primordial and selfish considerations!

In 2011, i never voted for GEJ cos, while i was moved by his emotional and almost cranky campaigns, I did not believe in the people surrounding him at that time.

Now, in 2015, more than half of those self serving politicians are now in the APC.

Jonathan has not been excellent...but he has made important marks in some fundamental areas of the economy and democracy.

I see no change in the promises of the APC. Since I was born, I have never heard a different promise from any politician. Plus the choice of buhari....smh.

If I have to vote either of the two, GEJ is the candidate I will vote for, the reasons have been overflogged in the pro-jonathan posts above.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Of what impact is an agricultural policy if it does not increase output and thereby reducing the prices of the output whilst the farmers also make their own profit?

There is no stability in prices. Food prices are not stable, they are going up.

You would not touch the others na. Those are valid reasons you people love to close your eyes to and blind us. Point to one that is not true. These are the reasons a lot of people are not going to vote GEJ.

I find it absurd that people will praise their leaders for giving free and fair elections. That is like praising a student for not cheating in his exam. It is our right. No one should claim credit for that
bros. This thread is for Pro- Jonathan not anti Jonathan open thread for APC if u ar jealous. Mind u no leader without weakness. Dont come here n split weakness by putting blind eyes to oda tins dis administration av achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by InvertedHammer: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
This thread is open for supporters of GEJ to state the precise reasons why they'll vote for GEJ in the forthcoming presidential elections.

Armed with my PVC, below are the reasons why GEJ is my preferred presidential candidate.
/
You missed the most important one...

The fringe benefits from TAN disbursed surreptitiously that butter your bread and fortify the stomach infrastructure.
\
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
I will vote for gej for his lies, poor English, stealing is not corruption, how much did Jim Nwabodo stole? I will vote him to encourage him to steal another of 20bn dollars while just $10 will give south south alone constant power supply, for boko haram to come to South south and kidnap more and more girls, I will vote for him for acting like a slow poke, for eating 9bn Naira worth of food every month while some Nigerian live below $1, for politicizing with the Nigeria Army, for politicizing with ethic, religious and tribal differences. and I want him to make sambororbo the next president after him tenure so that bad government based on lies and deceit will continue. for giving tompolo and asari license to import arms and under arming the Nigerian Military, He should give Shekau license to import arms as well. It would be a welcome development. I will vote for him so that dollar will be N1000 to $1. to attract more foreign investment in our country to improve our power supply. I will vote for him for more unemployment, useless economic polices, I will vote for him for more of "order from above" kind of thing. You know I like it. I will vote for him because my street has only one transformer which we contributed money to repair and still paid for light bill monthly. I will vote for him to appoint more crooks as our ministers. I will vote for him for not declaring his asset, he should just buy Nigeria.

I will vote for him for leaving the corrupts walk about on our streets oppressing us with the money they stole from the national treasury. I like to see expensive rides on our road. I will vote for him allowing the National assembly take more salaries more than the president of America. There are lot of things I will give my vote to Jona because after Failburhari with rigged elections I will cease to be a Nigerian.

I will vote for him so that I will continue singing this song. Lyrics; "Our money!!! Our money ooo, African Money oo. Oga them dey chop am yanfu yanfu"

I like the song so much.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2015
I will vote GEJ because of this picture below.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by MadCow1: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:
I will vote out GEJ for

1. Economic policies
2. Continuous ignoring of Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Old ife roag, Ilesha road etc. Slow pace of Apapa expressway, Ibadan road etc
3. Despite the huge amount spent on power supply, we are still stuck with -4000MW
4. The Chibok girls
5. His administration's handling of Security
6. A huge corrupt government
7. His policy on corruption
8. Cosmetic agricultural policy. Price has not fallen yet
9. Refineries not working
10. No economic policies
11. Depletion of our foreign reserves despite the fact that his administration was there when oil was at its highest
12. His own aides turning tribes and religion against one another
13. Fuel prices. Including petrol and diesel
14. His sending military men to seize news papers from the stands and arrest editors because the need did not favor him
15. The numerous strikes
16. Delegating so many private jets to the presidency despite the huge poverty
17. The abandonment of the Bama people when they needed him most
18. The state of our airports despite billions ploughed into them
19. Our failing international reputation
20. Priorities are Bullcrap. He did not meet his security chiefs when Boko haram attacked villages but met when Tambuwal defected.
21. The lies
22. Cases of corruption dropped against FFK and pardon to Alarms

I have more ooo

I WILL VOTE JONATHAN BECAUSE

1. I want more graduates to die from stampedes in future Civil service recruitment as the over 60 that have died in the 2009 and 2014 immigration's recruitment has not reduced the number of unemployed graduates significantly.

2. I will vote him again because under him, Nigeria has lost some of its territories iin the North East to terrorists armed by the incompetent and demoralised Nigerian Army..

3. I would Vote Jonathan again so that the NNPC can continue to misappropriate funds to lease Jets and even misplace 20 Billion dollars and act like it ain't shit. And if any baggar makes noise, we remove them illegally from office and replace them with stooges.

4. I will vote Jonathan because under him, Nigerian Universities have now started reducing the number of Graduates thanks to the way they get shot by the army during protests and how Boko haram can freely enter and slaughter the ones lucky to escape the army bullets at night.

5. I will vote Jonathan again so that more small girls can be disappeared from their schools and nobody would go looking for them as the number of girls in Nigeria are too much already.

6. I willl vote Jonathan again so that some of our innocent politicians who were arrested and jailed for Corruption (which we now know is not stealing) can be released immediately. Ibori is one of the other innocent man unjustly jailed for corruption. Aunty cecelia Ibru is also amongst some innocent Nigerians unjustly locked up for corruption..

7. I will vote for Jonathan because I want an increase in Subsidy payments. It's obvious that the people we suspected before of corruption in the Subsidy scam were learners as despite the partial removal of subsidy, the cleaning up of the system of corruption, we are paying more now for subsidy than when corruption was in the subsidy system.

8. I will vote for Jonathan because Stella Oduah was just an innocent corrupt woman who did not steal.. And her corruption was not even bad that's why she was never investigated nor charged to court. Those bulletproof cars imported corruptly via Coscharis were not a crime. Unless it can be proven that the cars were stolen as stealing is a crime not corruption.

9. I will vote for Jonathan so that we can keep rebasing the economy to be above south Africa that has a very active manufacturing based economy backed by diamond mining and tourism. I want GEJ and Okonjo to please re-rebase our economy because though I now change dollar for 205 to 1 dollar as against 165 before now and poverty is on the rise, I am a citizen of the largest economy in Africa.. I have used it to boast to my Charley friends in Ghana like jiggaman and co..

10. I vote for Jonathan because I want a strong First Lady that can insult state governors, scatter their house of assembly with her boys, use pythagoras theory rules to hold elections where 5 is greater than 25 and if they argue use repentant militants to scatter everywhere.. afterall, the first lady has a maths degree from Uniport.

11. I will vote for GEJ so that our pensioners whose monies have been a matter of scams and emblezlement like the Police pension fund and Civil service pension fund can die quickly. The population of the country is already too much.

12. I will vote GEJ because though he has declared austerity measures, he has increased his food budget from 1 billion to 4 billion.. You know his wife is growing fatter and her belle hass swollen so she has to eat more food.. And if she is fat, it is a good reflection on our rebased economy.. it means everybody is living large in nigeria even with austerity measures in place.

13. I will vote GEJ because the Power sector has improved.. before, it use to be that we don't have light alone, now PHCN under a new name have improved.. they now even charge u for no light because I receive estimated bill every month. I suspect that they have started billing for generator light as well. And don't ask about pre-paid meter as it is no longer available..

I will edit and add more soon.. lemme go and laminate my PVC just incase it mistakenly falls into a tub of bleach and fades..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by korel9: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:
I will vote out GEJ for

1. Economic policies
2. Continuous ignoring of Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Old ife roag, Ilesha road etc. Slow pace of Apapa expressway, Ibadan road etc
3. Despite the huge amount spent on power supply, we are still stuck with -4000MW
4. The Chibok girls
5. His administration's handling of Security
6. A huge corrupt government
7. His policy on corruption
8. Cosmetic agricultural policy. Price has not fallen yet
9. Refineries not working
10. No economic policies
11. Depletion of our foreign reserves despite the fact that his administration was there when oil was at its highest
12. His own aides turning tribes and religion against one another
13. Fuel prices. Including petrol and diesel
14. His sending military men to seize news papers from the stands and arrest editors because the need did not favor him
15. The numerous strikes
16. Delegating so many private jets to the presidency despite the huge poverty
17. The abandonment of the Bama people when they needed him most
18. The state of our airports despite billions ploughed into them
19. Our failing international reputation
20. Priorities are Bullcrap. He did not meet his security chiefs when Boko haram attacked villages but met when Tambuwal defected.
21. The lies
22. Cases of corruption dropped against FFK and pardon to Alarms

I have more ooo

Well I have this

I laugh when people who don't know the deep
information about State Affairs just follow the
popular believes that is false and incorrect...
Goodluck Jonathan ended the subsidy fraud...
Goodluck Jonathan deregulated the Power Sector
and ended the fraudulent NEPA contracts.
He removed ghost workers from civil service and
reduce ill gotten wealth.
By 2015 ending, the majority of the Oil Block
licenses ill gotten by the Northerners during the
Military regime will expire; Goodluck Jonathan has
refused to renew the oil blocks license in order to
re-award it to deserving Nigerians and the south-
south rightful owners too. Now they have brought
in a Buhari in order to fulfill their lust for Oil and
Power. Yet people are blinded by fake promise of
Change #smh
Goodluck Jonathan has also handed NPA
verification to a third party and eliminated port
frauds.
It hurt them He stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer
distribution.
Goodluck Jonathan hurt them by making sure they
don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will
sleep at filling stations while they make
astronomical profits.
Jonathan has pinched them where it hurt most by
making sure elections are free and fair & they can't
impose their candidates on us.
He hurt the cabal by looking into their face and
telling them NO Sir! Now they ganged up against
him... They cant prevail against God's choosen
one. Goodluck Jonathannever struggled to get to
Asorock, God took him there and God is the ONLY
one that can take him out of there and not these
sycophants and fake-Change agents.
You had better WATCH ooo! Hope you are not
fighting against him whom God put in charge!
# ThinkDeeply

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by PrettieJ(f): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2015
atikubaba:
14 You eat from crumbles that fall from his table.
You don't even know the difference between 'crumbs' and 'crumbles', I'm not surprised that you want an illiterate President.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by kellydakull(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2015
This is just another me. Well done @op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.