Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why I Will Vote for GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (27659 Views)

POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Vote Out GEJ unless he answer dis questions....

JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :
* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?
The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.
* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?
You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.
* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?
The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.
* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?
You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.
* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?
Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.
SHOULD I GO ON?
* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.
You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM
*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?
To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.
ABSOLUTELY NO.
* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?
* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.
AWAY FROM POLITICS.
* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.
MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?
NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.
* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.
* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.
* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.
* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alamieyesiegha (or whatever), Bode George.
* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.
Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.
We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.
A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.
HIGH Uneployment in the land.
High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).
JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.
FELLOW NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Daresh(f): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:
I will vote out GEJ for

1. Economic policies
2. Continuous ignoring of Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Old ife roag, Ilesha road etc. Slow pace of Apapa expressway, Ibadan road etc
3. Despite the huge amount spent on power supply, we are still stuck with -4000MW
4. The Chibok girls
5. His administration's handling of Security
6. A huge corrupt government
7. His policy on corruption
8. Cosmetic agricultural policy. Price has not fallen yet
9. Refineries not working
10. No economic policies Selfish policies
11. Depletion of our foreign reserves despite the fact that his administration was there when oil was at its highest
12. His own aides turning tribes and religion against one another
13. Fuel prices. Including petrol and diesel
14. His sending military men to seize news papers from the stands and arrest editors because the need did not favor him
15. The numerous strikes
16. Delegating so many private jets to the presidency despite the huge poverty This one pain me well well
17. The abandonment of the Bama people when they needed him most
18. The state of our airports despite billions ploughed into them
19. Our failing international reputation
20. Priorities are Bullcrap. He did not meet his security chiefs when Boko haram attacked villages but met when Tambuwal defected.
21. The lies
22. Cases of corruption dropped against FFK and pardon to Alarms

I have more ooo
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by sampeyo: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2015
13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:

1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?

2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?

3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?

4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?

6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?

7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?

8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?

9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?

10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?

11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?

12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?

13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that oportunity to lead again,etc?

Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Help someone vote right by forwarding this message to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Barywhyte(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Of what impact is an agricultural policy if it does not increase output and thereby reducing the prices of the output whilst the farmers also make their own profit?

There is no stability in prices. Food prices are not stable, they are going up.

You would not touch the others na. Those are valid reasons you people love to close your eyes to and blind us. Point to one that is not true. These are the reasons a lot of people are not going to vote GEJ.

I find it absurd that people will praise their leaders for giving free and fair elections. That is like praising a student for not cheating in his exam. It is our right. No one should claim credit for that

I wonder o. People praising their leaders or rulers in the case of Nigeria, for constructing roads, providing electricity that they pay for, providing water etc. A case of serious mental slavery occasion by years of mental retardation and poverty.

As for me, none of these two men is credible enough to receive another 4 year mandate. Both of them dont have clear cut plan or strategy on how to implement their much touted manifesto. "I will create 2million jobs" is a vague statement that contain no substance. The question is HOW? They can't say. And for a man who has spent 6 years in that position and couldn't create 50000 jobs, I don't know what's left in his brain to explore. Its just a case of two devils. For those rooting for Jona, one day you will all wake up to a bokoharam flag being hoisted at aso villa
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Tintinix: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Timoleon:

i am sorry sir d dollar i bought wen dollar was 1- #160 i now buy for 205. dat has changed. someone missmanaged my economy. thank u.

Oh my God!
Did you really type this?
Falling Naira is as a result of mismanaged economy

But come to think of it, you are correct oh!
If only we had sustained our diversified economy that was truncated by all those Military Coupists who then plunged us into perpertual dependecy on Crude, the impact of a falling crude price would not have had as much effect on the Naira!
CBN would not need to defend the naira against the dollar and hence devalue it.

GEJ is now doing that! Diversifying our economy,
in Agriculture, in Transportation, in road infrastructure, in Avaition, in Direct foreign investments, in the POWER sector!

Once again they are promising to use their military might to stabilize oil prices.

I am not that daft!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by TippyTop(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2015
biafranqueen:
Those with brains think well!

My List:
1.Education reforms
[size=15pt]2.Road development and maintenance especially the one to Buhari's house.[/size]
3.Women Empowerment
4.Business Development
5.Information Act
Should I keep going?

grin grin grin grin
Good observation, this one killed it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by redcliff: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Aksonman:
I'll vote GEJ because I have very high self-esteem and i do not hold him responsible for my personal problems...unlike Buhari fans.

GEJ is doing a great job. Crude oil prices slumped, Naira has been devalued for months now, yet inflation has not reached the roof unlike what's happening to Russia now.
In Nigeria, the things you bought at N100 when Naira was N160 to $, still cost N100 (or even less) now that it's N200 to $.

Someone is managing our economy very well.

Erm...are you listening to yourself? God have mercy...
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by TippyTop(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Timoleon:

i am sorry sir d dollar i bought wen dollar was 1- #160 i now buy for 205. dat has changed. someone missmanaged my economy. thank u.

No one explained to you the price of Oil has fallen, too bad.
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by TippyTop(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Barywhyte:

I wonder o. People praising their leaders or rulers in the case of Nigeria, for constructing roads, providing electricity that they pay for, providing water etc. A case of serious mental slavery occasion by years of mental retardation and poverty.

As for me, none of these two men is credible enough to receive another 4 year mandate. Both of them dont have clear cut plan or strategy on how to implement their much touted manifesto. "I will create 2million jobs" is a vague statement that contain no substance. The question is HOW? They can't say. And for a man who has spent 6 years in that position and couldn't create 50000 jobs, I don't know what's left in his brain to explore. Its just a case of two devils. For those rooting for Jona, one day you will all wake up to a bokoharam flag being hoisted at aso villa

If our past leaders constructed roads, provided electricity, water etc we wouldn't have to praise the present govt.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
*Power sector - I haven't spent 1 naira on petrol since December 2014 despite the fact that my work requires stable electricity. On an average scale, PHCN deliver above 18hr power to my area daily.

*reforms in the automobile industry

*exponential development in the agric sector

* radical transformation in Education sector. Salary-wise, lecturers now swim in millions. What manner of man is GEJ?? Has any president in the whole world ever built 14 Universities in 4 years?

* aggressive transformation of road networks. Just look at lokoja-Abuja road, Lagos-Ibadan express road and many more - all done in 4 years

* What manner of man with so much influence will place his kids in Abuja schools?

* OBASANJO, IBB and Atiku after several years of service built themselves worthless private schools with government money ignoring states like Ekiti (the fountain of knowledge), Kogi state, Bayelsa, and others. GEJ rather than take the glory to himself, established a govt own uni in the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Otueke.

* Airports have received commendable attention.

* Take a look at our ports

* In less than 1 year in office, GEJ raised minimum wage from N7000 to N18,000. This gesture raised my dad's pension from a meagre junk to an incredibly high figure.

* How about the freedom we have received over the last 4 years?

* Youth empowerment!

* Billions of naira (loans) have been disbursed for the populace but the people won't see It cos they are busy preaching hate. For those who are involved in SMEs and CBN gestures , they will testify to this.

* I don tire

* Vote him out at your own peril; na you sabi

* As regards my own problems; he'll NO! I won't blame GEJ. GEJ is not the reason I didn't make a first class in my uni, I spent some time following campus girls, hence its all my fault

* GEJ is not the reason I didn't get a job in Shell;

* GEJ is not the reason I'm not making money like Dangote

* GEJ is not the reason some thieves stole my phone in Lagos. Nigerian people are basically corrupt, callous and wicked; hence they steal anything possible with impunity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by delta234: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Adetula1:
i will vote fir him because of his interest in road and rail construction.thereby reducing cost of transportation.
And saving life's ...................
GEJ till Buhari writes WAEC!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by brendaclara(f): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Maybe you 4got even the most important one (14)WE JUST HAVE TO VOTE HIM NOT B/C HE IS GOOD BUT B/C BUHARI IS NEVER AN OPTION. GEJ has never been competent GMB is a night mare. you know what i have just said is fact but due to some selfish interest you won't want to admit it. vote who so ever you want GEJ or GMB but the fact remains.
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by segnys007(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Oga op, point one on your list is happening in spite of Jona NOT because of him. please take note.
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Dunamis009: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2015
You are blessed amongst ur equal for posting this, it's one of the mosthonest and truthful write up v read. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by idumuose(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
Ifeanyichukwu,good morning to you.
Your comments have been terribly missed. I hope you are back fully?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

berem:
Your comments have been terribly missed. I hope you are back fully?
You are a hyprocrite.
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Victor593(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2015
she is a product of forgery. that's why she can not even spell correctly
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by 3dankey(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
selfemployed:
Tho i don't like the way he handled d subsidy scam- ifeanyi uba, otedola etc should pay for what they stole.

Tho i don't like the fact that i still don't have my national id card after many months of registering.

Tho i don't like the locomotive trains that we have in nigeria in this 21st century

Tho i don't like the fact that he does not know how to solve d boko haram challenge.

Tho Buhari seems to be more disciplined and straight forward, but has surrounded himself with corrupt pple like tinubu, atiku, amechi etc

I wld still have voted gej if i had my pvc. no administration has developed nigeria like his.

1000likes for this post. Am just angry that I do not have my pvc,I would have voted for gej. Not that he is the best man to lead us to our promise land,but because he have performed far above his mates. I don't see any change in APC cos they are all the same. I was expecting APC to tell us how they will be different from PDP.
@ Op
Among ur list above I will go with the following
1, Road construction have being wonderful in this administration.
2, The trains are back and I am happy cos I know with time individuals (private business) will take over the sector from government.
3, Our Democracy have being wonderful this period,cos ur free to say anything without fear of being arrested.
I also feel that he could do more in the following:
1, Security.
2, Corruption.
3, Unemployment.
Nuff said already, I will personally rate him 6/10.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Sajio(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Of what impact is an agricultural policy if it does not increase output and thereby reducing the prices of the output whilst the farmers also make their own profit?

There is no stability in prices. Food prices are not stable, they are going up.

You would not touch the others na. Those are valid reasons you people love to close your eyes to and blind us. Point to one that is not true. These are the reasons a lot of people are not going to vote GEJ.

I find it absurd that people will praise their leaders for giving free and fair elections. That is like praising a student for not cheating in his exam. It is our right. No one should claim credit for that
... Are expecting Gej to do all that within 4yrs?? what did your Obj do with his 8yrs?? Gej has done very well joor! don't worry, we promise Gej will touch those areas in his second term.. Godbless Gej.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ is the Right Man
For upgrading the Enugu Airport to international status, lots of my peeps flew in directly from USA to Enugu.

for introducing IPPIS into civil service, that step alone nipped. corruption at the bud.

for being a true democrat.

its GEJ all the way!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by sunnico(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2015
@op abeg all this things na grammer, the truth is people are not that foolish when someone has done something they know it, the present fall in the price of oil only led to a 10n reduction of pms price, all the news of emezzled money by some corrupt officials what news did we later hear of them..we want a better person who would be able to act accordinly and show more transperency, even though Buhari is not the best I believe he would do better..
Sai Buhari 18 days to go...
Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by fandango: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Mynd44:
I will vote out GEJ for

1. Economic policies
2. Continuous ignoring of Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, Old ife roag, Ilesha road etc. Slow pace of Apapa expressway, Ibadan road etc
3. Despite the huge amount spent on power supply, we are still stuck with -4000MW
4. The Chibok girls
5. His administration's handling of Security
6. A huge corrupt government
7. His policy on corruption
8. Cosmetic agricultural policy. Price has not fallen yet
9. Refineries not working
10. No economic policies
11. Depletion of our foreign reserves despite the fact that his administration was there when oil was at its highest
12. His own aides turning tribes and religion against one another
13. Fuel prices. Including petrol and diesel
14. His sending military men to seize news papers from the stands and arrest editors because the need did not favor him
15. The numerous strikes
16. Delegating so many private jets to the presidency despite the huge poverty
17. The abandonment of the Bama people when they needed him most
18. The state of our airports despite billions ploughed into them
19. Our failing international reputation
20. Priorities are Bullcrap. He did not meet his security chiefs when Boko haram attacked villages but met when Tambuwal defected.
21. The lies
22. Cases of corruption dropped against FFK and pardon to Alarms

I have more ooo
why u no talk the gud things he has done? Na only bad bad bad bad things dy full your head. Abeg comot 4 road b4 train jamb you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Sajio(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
teemanbastos:
I will vote for GEJ cos.
1.He allowed me to go on strike for 7months.
2.He teargassed our Speaker,House of reps cos he defected and welcomed the Ondo state lawmakers who defekted to his party with smiles.
3.cos my fellow unemployed youths 1st had to borrow money to attend an interview and then got killed..RIP to them yet no official was sanctioned and the money enter voicemail.
4.Cos he suspended sanusi lamido sanusi for speaking out on the oil deal
5.Cos he is WEAK and has allowed himself to be controlled by bad advisers. NIGERIA DOESNT NEED A WEAK MAN.
6. Cos he started the free and fair election well BUT has allowed his bad advisers to hijack it.
7. Cos DURING HIS TENURE,HE DEADENED EFCC & ICPC
8. Cos STEALING is not CORRUPTION. cryhmm

he really worths Re election.
... And after your 7months of strike, Gej gave you N20bn as part of what u asking for unlike d previous government. you went on almost 9months strike, did he give u anything? Noooo! but Gej gave u N20bn for just 7months strike?? Gej is Good joor!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2015
PDP is the party.
Vote wisely.
Don't be deceived.
For upgrading the Enugu Airport to international status, lots of my peeps flew in directly from USA to Enugu.

for introducing IPPIS into civil service, that step alone nipped. corruption at the bud.

for being a true democrat.

its GEJ all the way!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Isaactroy(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2015
I just dont get it,everybody is just blaming gej for the chibok girls kidnap,while the truth of the matter remains that there had been no kidnapp,and if there was,it was not GEJ that kidnaped em but buari and his thugs.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by idumuose(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
1* Jonathan's reforms in agric sector is second only to Shagari's agric reform.

2* The resuscitation of the railway sector

3* Complete press freedom(Other regimes before Jonathan have had brushes with the press)

4* To shame those who think it is their birthright to rule Nigeria.

5* For rehabilitating Lagos-Ore-Benin expressway(For travellers who knew how dilapidated the road was,you will appreciate what i'm saying)

Vote jonathan for continuity.I prefer a dead Jonathan over a thousand healthy Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by ify23ng: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2015
i am voting for GEJ cause GMB is not a better option

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Isaactroy(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
The reason why the militry havent crushed the buhari thugs is still because the nigerian armed forces are surrounded by agents of the rebels and sabotuars and boko spys.so why blaming everything on GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by BlackTechnology: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
This thread is open for supporters of GEJ to state the precise reasons why they'll vote for GEJ in the forthcoming presidential elections.

Armed with my PVC, below are the reasons why GEJ is my preferred presidential candidate.

Thank God you are back

Its time to teach these hypocrites a lesson grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by ifex40: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Obiagelli:
I would have voted gej for giving us the opportunity to defeat the monster pdp but he is on the pdp ticket. Thanks anyways for your cluelessness

what you try to say is GEJ is a good president both the problem you have is that is not in APC

if you like GEJ vote for him not party.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by sammhi(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
50calibre:
Nigerians are too dumb, they think they enjoy democracy hahahaha what you guys currently have in Nigeria isn't democracy. The current structure in Nigeria is closer to a plutocracy than a democracy.

Nigerians have the misconception that free & fair election or freedom of speech & press = democracy lol these are just two of the many aspects of democracy.

For those who don't know, democracy is government for & by the people, total accountability to the people ... which is totally non-existent in Nigeria. Basically what you guys currently have in Nigeria right now is a system whereby you're free to say whatever but the government doesn't have to take it into account. Basically, you or your opinions don't matter, government will do whatever they want.

You want to know what true democracy means, look to countries like Australia, Canada, US, UK, Germany & many more, observe true democracy & juxtapose it to whatever you have in Nigeria.

A single penny goes missing in any of these countries, it will be investigated to very last, and the culprits called to give account to the people. In Nigeria, $20b goes missing, 250 school girls are kidnapped, thousands are killed & no one does jackshi*t about it.

Take the recent incident in France for example, how many people were killed before the full might of the French military were out on the street?

If you believe Nigeria is a democracy, you're dumb!!

i agree with you on the deocratic principles...but those nations are made up of educated and covilised people...here some are even saying education is haram
how many nigerians read this your posts? less than a thousand out of millions......so we still have a long way tp go....dats why some dont want a school cert holder as president.....in same patty there are educated guys even from the north.. so that is where to start let the president be educated and modern not someone who cant use modern gadgets . such person as head will easily be deceived or manipulated.......by smart educated guys like Tinubu and amaechi..etc...even now tradotional rulers are eduated people e.g. emir of kano sultan and even oba of lagos etc

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by Isaactroy(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
The return of buhari to power is equal to the return of the plan of islamising nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote for GEJ by blackandbold: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Chikal girls is enough reason for any sane person to vote him out
believe me we have very few sane people walking the street of naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo As He Commissions Dangote's Cement Plant In Zambia (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.