Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (48324 Views)

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp …accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by egift(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Arysexy(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
Bruteforce101:
Agenda.com. lolzzzz. Anything anti APC......FP straight.... smh
[/s]

Stop crying cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Flets: 6:17am On Jan 27, 2015
APC remains a coven of witches and wizards screaming 'change'

As for Atiku, PDP does not need him, he can as well head to Kowa party

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by armadeo(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
If true then Atiku is finished.

He would lose any remaining credibility or integrity.

He has none in the first place. The guy is politically over. All he can do is be the mugu of whatever party and donatus.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Bruteforce101: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Stop crying cry cry cry cry

Mschew. You have been noticed.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by xreal: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2015
ingratitude indeed; after they had collected your $5,000 each during primaries.

ROTFL. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by vinceokirieke(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2015
kITATITA:
He shouldn't do it. Reasonable elders have left the Otuoke party. Audu Ogbe, Barnabas Gemade, Ekwueme, Obasanjo, IBB, etc. Is he going there to hold meetings with Edwin Clark, Asari, Tompolo and FFK. PDP no carry weight again. It's for those feeding on the carcases.
Its unfortunate that ppl like u forms the majority of AP C supporters. peddling less is never a good political strategy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by DARELESTIN(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Atiku na ashawo politician. Na every year in dey change party, so is am surprise.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Dem don dey go one hy one .....chorus (4×) cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Firefire(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2015
I am only laughing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Bishop4bella(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Atiku is not a wise man (politician). This is the main reason why APC did not choose him as their presidential aspirant because he can later deflect to PDP when he become APC president.

I once said it that Atiku does not have a stable nucleus and this is affecting his ambition of becoming Nigeria president.

Like someone said ''over ambition'' and I will call it insincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by begwong: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2015
what do you expect from an aspirant who used millions of dollars to campaign and lobby for apc ticket and at the wasnt favored.
No permanent friends/enemies in politics...
welcome back to the umbrerra!
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2015
vinceokirieke:

Its unfortunate that ppl like u forms the majority of AP C supporters. peddling less is never a good political strategy.
First, I'm not an APC supporter. I'm a classic Buhari supporter. I also have soft spot for GEJ; his decency, good family man, etc. But it's about the job. And he's got wrong people around him. And the wrong people have chased away both good people and all those who could help him reach higher. PDP is left with those bereft of ideas other than daily insulting people who don't agree with them. PDP has become hollow.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by killuminati(m): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2015
3 times in a row I call it merry-go grin then from PDP he will decamp to kowa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by nzeadachie: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Zellie:
LOL grin

Didn't we all see this coming, Rochas is next
and kano state governor

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by D9ty7(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerian politicians been acting like harlots since 1960. Why would you be valued?
Atiku, I am asking you? You were once with the PDP, you left to join AC, you returned to join PDP, before you later ran to join APC, now you are considering maybe you can cross-carpet again? Haba! Turakin Adamawa, you sabi switch alleigiance o.
One reason why Atiku can never be valued is because he cannot be trusted. Gbam!
Some politicians like Mimiko, Rochas and I think Kwawanso too sabi change party o.
When will Jonathan decamp to Kowa?
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2015
How can me and my babe join apc no no no no.....In fact ATIKU we will follow you to POP

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by todayguest(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2015
No real change in view. The shouts of change! Changi! Chanji! Are all political propaganda to sell and old cargo, who haven't been able to improve himself in the last three decades to the people. However, Atiku should just leave politics and pursue his business. His maradonic dribbles hasn't been fruitful to him or his supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by todayguest(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2015
No real change in view. The shouts of change! Changi! Chanji! Are all political propaganda to sell and old cargo, who haven't been able to improve himself in the past three decades to the people. However, Atiku should just leave politics and pursue his business. His maradonic dribbles hasn't been fruitful to him or his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by mekd: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Atiku self....well ma yeye man
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by saintneo(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by PassingShot(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
osmosis2015:
I knew it, i said it couple days ago that Atiku is distancing himself from Buhari and co. Atiku will be the next president after GEJ. Buhari ain't going nowhere, APC is just fooling around. God bless GEJ, God bless PDP and God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. Haters of PDP go to hell...

Atiku has 0.000001% chance of becoming a president in Nigeria. he has done more damage to his chances than the one done by OBJ.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Ilemona93(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2015
I believe turakin of adamawa state you no d carry last oga atiku after oga jona we will give you mandate up atiku PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by PenSniper: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2015
smiling in your language.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Emmy0203: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Zico5:
This must be a joke of the century. Atiku again deporting to PDP. This man lack a genuine will to be a leader if the insinuation is anything to go about. A political prostitute, then will he now start campaining for Gej or what? I don't believe Nigeria politicians anymore. The man should better find something meaniful to do before he is dumped into the dustbin he belong. Meaniful change is all we need and it can only be Gmb and nothing else.
I can c u r leaneR tho! But like dey say dat CHANGE is d most constant tiN so am not supprice tho

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Atiku is a Political LovePeddler... He was Nobody in de APC... He was Nobody in his state, He has lost his respect and dignity all over de country... Either he was an APC or PDP, Atiku can not deliver his ward 4 any party, dey decide 4 dia self, bcus he has done nothin as Vice President in 8yrs... De Only Road Atiku constructed in Adamawa was de Road dat route 2 his Mansion...

Anyway... I just have 2 comment... But it's a Lie... PDP Propaganda... Even if Atiku will defect, he won't make it Public at dix critical tym when everybody was chanting change...

PDP... Bring anoda Lies... FOOLs
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Emmy0203: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Bunchs of moros dat's wat dey r, I mean all of dem from APC to PDP. But dz I must remind u all dat u'll all never no PEACE on till u start makin sence 2d masses
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by leo2020: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Atiku is nothing but a mere political prostitute!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2015
DARELESTIN:
Atiku na ashawo politician. Na every year in dey change party, so is am surprise.
and you na prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.