Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (48323 Views)

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp …accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Obipat(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2015
atikubaba:
with this unknown sources ? And this pooh made it to FP ? hmmm anything just anything that discredits APC ,confirmed or not would find its way to FP. undecided
In checnnnkedn atiku's profile on twiter and it still has APC logo
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Prostitute!!! 'em fu*k u tired.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by lilbabyak(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
wiskolowiska:

find place sit down joor!
it is called politics
find place stand joor!
I guess what I also did is politics
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by seunmsg(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Lies from PDP as usual. Atiku tweeted just some minutes ago on his official twitter handle that "change is coming #GMB15 #APC"
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by babestella: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2015
lilbabyak:
PDP looking for ways to destabilise APC since independent. counting down to febuhari 14.

sai GMB
sai APC

Sorry, you are still sleeping in the APC coven. When you wake up you'll soon realize you are the only one remaining. Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Benfaco: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
One of the few matured people in APC about to decamp?
what will now be left of them?
Atiku stay abeg. Na beg I deh beg you o.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Benfaco: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
One of the few matured people in APC about to decamp?
what will now be left of them?
Atiku stay abeg. Na beg I deh beg you o.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nely77(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=16pt]The pendulum still swinging![/size]
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by jellow(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2015
This man doesn't have ambition..........Yeye dey worry u....
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by fresh15: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
When a woman marries two different husbands,she will indeed know the one that truly loves her.Better make the wise choice now.PDP is the wise choice.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Kennywills7(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2015
grin
donbrowser:
This guy is a political harlot. Anyways I now begin to believe T.B Joshua
bros T B Joshua take am before?
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by obaobirin: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2015
I don't believe this story.

Get ur stories and facts straight.

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Fawklicant: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2015
talktofemi:
If Jonathan win the coming election I foresee waves of decamping from ambitious Northern men from APC to PDP.

After Jonathan power is definitely going back to the North.

And it will be among Sule Lamido, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal and of course the perennial decampee Atiku.

I would prefer Sambo, a fine gentleman. That man is loyal to the core and loyalty is a very important stabilizing factor. He has been under apprenticeship for a while and I think he will make a better option than any of the guys you mentioned who are just after their own interests. After GEJ 2019, Nigeria will still need to enjoy more peace and tranquility without unnecessary heating up of the polity. I would pick Namadi Sambo over all these guys.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by adioolayi(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2015
@op get your facts before spewing thrash.

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by nnamdizen(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Chai!! this Atiku is no more than a road side hooker, jumping up and down from one party to the other. ASHAWO
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Gbawe: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
adioolayi:
@op get your facts before spewing thrash.

Thank you !!!! I don't know why so many Nigerians are quick to react to a story without engaging their brains. Even if Atiku is to be seen as the consummate serial defector of Nigerian politics do we not also know that his defection always follow his quest to become President? Even a child capable of reasoning effectively will know Atiku gains nothing defecting to the PDP now.

Atiku will not dislodge GEJ to get the Presidential ticket he craves above everything else in life so what is he joining the PDP for especially after savaging the Party and pledging recently that the APC is now his "final" political home? Combine all this with how Atiku has been tweeting in support of GMB/APC and it is obvious PDP propaganda machine is getting more desperate. We know the PDP are propagandist but propaganda still needs to make logical sense to be effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by nnamdizen(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
dtruth3:
chai...! APC how market na?
Next we will hear that BUHARI has decamped to PDP. Nigerian politics self grin
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by stayblack: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2015
ATIKU READY OPEN LEGG, SO LONG HE CAN BENEFIT ANYTHIN..MONKEY..BUHARI IS THE MAN..
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
yellowhouse30:
Hello guys am so happy to be a member of this forum

Welcome, hope you have your bullet proof vest?
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Gbawe: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
nnamdizen:
Next we will hear that BUHARI has decamped to PDP. Nigerian politics self grin

Abi ooo. Political mischief-makers throw these ridiculous stories in the public domain because they know that many Nigerians are gullible and sentimental by nature hence they will react blindly without thinking. Atiku is self-serving but he is no fool. His defections has always been to chase Party Presidential ticket. What at all does he gain joining the PDP now when the APC is looking like the Party that will control Nigeria at the centre from May 2015?
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Isaactroy(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
He will soon defect to apga,then from apga,he will runaway to upp,from there he will switch over to ppa,orji uzor kalu go give am conditions and en no go dey comfortable with that so,en go go back to pdp.thats politicians for u.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by lukas280(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Na wa ooooo I know dis man Na champmenlon
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by jeje123(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Me and my entire family wish him best of luck!
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by 49cents(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Atiku aka Turaki Adamawa has read the handwriting on the wall!

If he defects to the PDP then APC will loose the election as he will show GEJ how to rig elections

It has dawn ob him that if GMB wins then his hope of presidency would have hit the rocks and this time for life!

If buhari wins then he will be there for 8 years after which power will shift back to the south for another 8 years; by then he will be using walking with four legs lol

But if he supports GEJ....four years in wait is ok and Buhari would have been out of the picture of northern political picture for good
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by sneak3(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Emelcee:

Source: www.agendang.com/index.php/news/item/946-atiku-set-to-return-to-pdp-accuse-apc-of-ingratitude

Atiku is just a confused specie, unstable as water..

He came to APC for the presidential
Ticket once he didn't get it, you can bet he will be looking for another party to go or return to.

His political career was long over. Thanks to Baba Iyabo
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by ecnuel: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
If the news is true, PDP should quarantine him till 2019 before accepting him back. He is bound to move again!
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by sitesolutions: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
What the difference between these people and ASHAWO...........They will always go whereever the grass is greener. No loyalty. Sad state of affairs in this country. I have no respect for politicians.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by mailmiyes(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
LOL
otbliz:
Buh he signed to stay put, but then, Who cares?

Who edited my post

So FTC Na crime abi? sad angry

Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by M4gunners: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
dtruth3:
chai...! APC how market na?
My brother dem no sale oh.The prodigal Son is about returning home.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by saintalive(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good for him as he returns to the winning party where he will have a piece of mind.
Re: Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Atiku has 0.000001% chance of becoming a president in Nigeria. he has done more damage to his chances than the one done by OBJ.

Continue, i am listening...any, i will be right back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.