Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (66026 Views)

Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB Currently Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by bokohalal(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
kokobi99:
AIT is Yoruba station. Thank God Goodluck is getting a nice vote there in Lagos.with 100% vote in south east and south south every thing goes to GEJ. GEJ till 2019 when Nigeria will cease to exist.
Dokpesi is Edo.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Raiders: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
kokobi99:
AIT is Yoruba station. Thank God Goodluck is getting a nice vote there in Lagos.with 100% vote in south east and south south every thing goes to GEJ. GEJ till 2019 when Nigeria will cease to exist.
GEJ is not getting 100% vote from South-south and south east. I am from Delta and I don't plan on voting GEJ because he has done nothing in my state that will want me to vote for him. I am not a tribalist that support a candidate because he is from my tribe. Infact most of my friends here in delta don't plan on voting for any candidate in the presidential election. GEJ might end up winning SS and SE but he will not get that many vote from these region like he got in 2011. most people here are not happy that they didn't benefit from his government. The only people benefiting from GEJ are militants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by kingslly(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ma point is d online result should not be used as a reference for the real result. Some pple will start shouting foul d day real result comes out and they find out it wasnt what they expected and dats how d violence we've bin trying to avoid will just start.
saxywale:

I am a gmb supporter and didn't vote too. so what's your point
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by micolaj: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
79% ? BUHARI DON KILL PERSIN O

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by uchej0096: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Voting online is not the solution to GMB down fall.lets wait till 14th feb.and see who take the crown..

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by osmodes(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:

This is Just d reason most yorubas are supporting APC not that they Love GMB.

Out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaks.

Many will be disappointed.

Meanwhile they shouldnt confuse redeem having many mushroom churches as having d largest Christian denomination population.

Guy u need toothpaste to wash ur brain for using this kinda word to qualify the church of God...

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by micolaj: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingslly:
Ma point is d online result should not be used as a reference for the real result. Some pple will start shouting foul d day real result comes out and they find out it wasnt what they expected and dats how d violence we've bin trying to avoid will just start.
It's not about online or offline anymore. Go to markets, motor parks, street and artisan workshops everyone is shouting BUHARI. IT IS GLARING.

6 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
micolaj:
It's not about online or offline anymore. Go to markets, motor parks, street and artisan workshops everyone is shouting BUHARI. IT IS GLARING.
It's true,Goodluck Jonathan has'nt done anything for the South or South East. The only thing he did for South East was commission a picture of the second Niger Delta bridge. While in the South only oil bunkerers and militants are benefiting,however I would admit he did the Benin-Ore road anyway we will see it it will last after rainy season.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by ba7man(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
7lives:

Oh boy this feeling has got to you too, a friend was telling me this on Saturday that he called his relatives and told them to vote for Buhari and effect a change of federal government 'cause he won't be sending a dime again from London to anybody, I was like haba? and he was like his relatives in 9ja are bleeding him financially and it has to stop.
I send PDP supporters off my site when they come to seek for jobs or supply contracts since they probably agree "Stealing is ordinary and its not corruption".

I also unfriend them on social media. I also just discovered a bunch of lousy beer drinking guys that stay close to me are PDP supporters, I was like "no wonder".

Its gotten to that level.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Now Saharareporters has carried the story of the AIT polls watch Reno Omokri try to manipulate it or AIT Close the poll because Raymond Dokpesi the owner of AIT is an avid supporter of Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by franugo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
The false dawn of APC....Online polls are arbitrary exercises without restrictions or control therefore one can vote multiple times even minors too besides the same folks with access to internet never mind foreknowledge of the polls would be hardpressed to stand under a hot sun amidst insecurity or the lack of their home/ internet comforts to vote Buhari....How do you think they almost lost Osun and gave away Ekiti despite the high approval ratings by their candidates-let us forget the APC fiasco in Anambra state-...?? The ordinary voters is not swayed by online nonsense and propaganda but facts on ground which is fuel price reduction,almost steady power supply,railway,wonderful roads,cheap and available staple foods,Security in their neighbourhoods and economic stability.

if no be say i be calm pesin, I 4 say make ogun punish u 4 the stable light nansense! But i won't say it....u think our roads are gud? That we are secure?? That fuel price reduced during his tenure?(65 2 85 na reduction shey} after u go dey cry say jamb fail u when u suppose get A+cry....u think d economy is stable? Wrong! It is declining exponentially.

Gej presided over a time where oil prices were almost always above $100, what has he gat 2 show 4 it apart 4rm d railway Strikes here n there n u guys would cum out confidently 2 spew rubbish. Insecurity at its peak yet u said 'security' is one of his achievements....#cluelessnessisadisease

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by kingslly(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
U r just assuming ryt naw ,its only d polls that'll prove beyond every reasonable doubt bro.Me too am hearing GEJ everywhere i go....GEJ2015
micolaj:

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by heykims(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Latest

4 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by franugo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Raiders:
GEJ is not getting 100% vote from South-south and south east. I am from Delta and I don't plan on voting GEJ because he has done nothing in my state that will want me to vote for him. I am not a tribalist that support a candidate because he is from my tribe. Infact most of my friends here in delta don't plan on voting for any candidate in the presidential election. GEJ might end up winning SS and SE but he will not get that many vote from these region like he got in 2011. most people here are not happy that they didn't benefit from his government. The only people benefiting from GEJ are militants.

leave them make dem dey talk errant nansense. Delta here is a stagnant state, no reasonable development here 4 a very long timeshockedshocked even d stadium has taken decades 2 get 2 where it is.......which is basically nowhere. I'd rather vote ibori 4 presido than voting gejcrycry

4 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by ichidodo: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
franugo:

[s]
if no be say i be calm pesin, I 4 say make ogun punish u 4 the stable light nansense! But i won't say it....u think our roads are gud? That we are secure?? That fuel price reduced during his tenure?(65 2 85 na reduction shey} after u go dey cry say jamb fail u when u suppose get A+cry....u think d economy is stable? Wrong! It is declining exponentially.

Gej presided over a time where oil prices were almost always above $100, what has he gat 2 show 4 it apart 4rm d railway Strikes here n there n u guys would cum out confidently 2 spew rubbish. Insecurity at its peak yet u said 'security' is one of his achievements....#cluelessnessisadisease[/s]

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by netmillionaires(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
seges:
Even after AIT tried to manipulate the online pole in favour of Goodluck Jonathan initially before they rectified it after people complained in the comment section . Buhari is still winning by 60% lol
apology to my hausa brothers. I think that the hausas are illiterates and dont knw how to use phone. Who come vote wey buhari dey lead by 60%. So na mostly the yorubas and the igbos vote for buhari like dis? If we come add the hausa votes on election day hmmm uncle Jona is finished b dat. But trust me. By hook or by crook Jonathan go win dis election. Make we just dey pray make FG no rig this election o. *NOTE: I no be hausa o. I be proudly naija*

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by shamzmxz(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Latest

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Adminisher: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
the funny thing is most of Buhari's votes are predicted to come from the north BUT Southern Nigeria, GEJ's supposed stronghold, has a far higher percentage of internet users....so if we are to follow logic, this poll is just the opinion of mostly southerners.

The real people who do not use the internet that will vote then, are Buhari supporters, so where does this leave those using that excuse?

This is just the point most thoughtless Jonathan supporters don't realize. Losing online is double tragedy for them because it means losing the southern urban middle class who are the main internet users. This is what TANoids have been claiming to be their political base not knowing the urban middle class people left Jonathan in three waves (i) after fuel subsidy (ii) after Stella Oduah and (iii) after Chibok. When you have a lot of money to play with like they do in the Jonathan camp, what you get is informational dishonesty, stupidity and not seeing things the way they really are.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by melvin0004(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:

Tell me something!

So you have a spirit of discernment to know they dont have PVC

Jonathanians,living in fools paradise since 1785
February 14th wud shock u big tym.gej so winning dis elections.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by XRAY21(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

This time it's different,All Redeemed Church members are voting for APC because of Pastor Osibanjo and you can imagine the number that are of voting age. Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be President of the country.
mmmmmmm see this people o. So you know that buhari will die on seat and the pastor president
SAY NO TO PRESIDENIAL BURIHA
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by jmaine: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
ba7man:
I send PDP supporters off my site when they come to seek for jobs or supply contracts since they probably agree "Stealing is ordinary and its not corruption".

I also unfriend them on social media. I also just discovered a bunch of lousy beer drinking guys that stay close to me are PDP supporters, I was like "no wonder".

When will you start murdering PDP supporters on sight when you see them ? What is the difference between you and those worthless almajiris who snuffed out the lives from promising Youth Corps members in Bauchi ?

You should be ashamed for being so fanatical
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
The latest results are showing that the Gap is uncloseable.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Adex097: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
RIP PDP/GEJ ... This change has come to stay.

Game over dude.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by adesegun101(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
spott:
There is an online presidential poll by AIT going on. Vote now http://www.aitonline.tv/elections This is the screen shot of the latest as of 8:53am
now is

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by ba7man(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
jmaine:

When will you start murdering PDP supporters on sight when you see them ? What is the difference between you and those worthless almajiris who snuffed out the lives from promising Youth Corps members in Bauchi ?

You should be ashamed for being so fanatical
PDP supporters celebrate mediocrity and they believe "ordinary stealing isn't corruption".

I can't let them stain my business with their mentality.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by IbnuUche(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB. kan ga soo, mone jeje mo onana GMB kan ga eso........ let them include my own to increase the % tage. FEBuari for the humble GENERAL.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by jmaine: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
ba7man:
PDP supporters celebrate mediocrity and they believe "ordinary stealing isn't corruption".

I can't let them stain my business with their mentality.

While APC supporters believe in violence whenever they don't easily have their way. You better don't allow your fanaticism affect your everyday day dealings cos it is a recipe to disaster . . . .

Be guided . . . .

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by ewosk: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok space booked...VOTE TINUBU/AMAECHI for PRESIDENCY 2015 ------ VOTE CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by awodman: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
ba7man:

My good friend so you have sunk this low? Very interesting how elections have unraveled you...Carry On
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by bakila: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adminisher:

This is just the point most thoughtless Jonathan supporters don't realize. Losing online is double tragedy for them because it means losing the southern urban middle class who are the main internet users. This is what TANoids have been claiming to be their political base not knowing the urban middle class people left Jonathan in three waves (i) after fuel subsidy (ii) after Stella Oduah and (iii) after Chibok. When you have a lot of money to play with like they do in the Jonathan camp, what you get is informational dishonesty, stupidity and not seeing things the way they really are.
Another set is leaving after the dumb propaganda series.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by saudatu(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari has been winning online poll since 1999. But the reality on ground is that He can never win d real election.

YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR COME FEBUHARI 14. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by bakila: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
adesegun101:
now is

Pls stop putting this up. It will make them postponed the elections. I have decided not to vote on ait so that GEJ will not be afraid and do things that will shift the elections.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.