Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (66022 Views)

Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB Currently Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Where can i vote 4 d poll? nice 1

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by stpat1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
The people have chosen.

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by profta(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Latest...

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by BonnyF(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
spott:
There is an online presidential poll by AIT going on. Vote now http://www.aitonline.tv/elections This is the screen shot of the latest as of 8:53am

Gmb for real
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by isuomo: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
How come the link is not working or PDP don block am again?

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by melvin0004(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:
GMB says even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of AIT Propagandists

I fear no evil....

The fact of that poll speaks for itself
most of dis online voters no get PVC'S
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by melvin0004(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:
GMB says even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of AIT Propagandists

I fear no evil....

most of dis online voters no get PVC'S gej so winning dis elections.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
It has gotten to a stage where I warned
members of my family that depends on me
financially that if any of them voted Gej/PDP
they will never see a penny of my hard earned
cash because you cannot keep yourself in
bondage and continue to depend on me, use
your brain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by gmacnoms(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
I no most those people voting online don't have voters card. I support buhari but I no get voter's card. So, na to vote online mk e nor b like say I loose
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
melvin0004:
most of dis online voters no get PVC'S gej so winning dis elections.

Tell me something!

So you have a spirit of discernment to know they dont have PVC

Jonathanians,living in fools paradise since 1785
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by lookmangiw(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
I just dey think sey na America I dey and gallup poll dey show this kind of result less than 3 weeks to the election. The winner would have been know already and I will just have to pronounce it after election but for 9ja wey I dey, Na different ball game oooo. They. Will rig the hell out of the election at the polling booth.

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
your brain.

Look at this hungry gworo chewing mallam forming big boy.Anyway Wetin concern me.APC winning online polls since 1900s

4 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Majority of voters dont have access to internet.They dont even watch ait.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
***ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ENDORSED
PRESIDENTJONATHAN AND ADVICES HIS
NORTHERN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!***
Please to all my Muslim brothers and fellow
Northerners, let us not deceive ourselves and be
in high hope, GEJ will win this election,. It’s very
clear. When the voting starts things will be
different from what we're seeing. Don’t go out to
destroy thing when Buhari looses please.
My vote and that of my entire extended family
and people are for GEJ not because he has done
what I expected or performed well but because
Buhari is no fit to rule where we have someone
like Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan and others. Buhari will be worse
than what we are facing now.
Nigerians, we must not go back to former heads
of state who have ruled and destroyed the
progress and development of
our future, always coming back to rule us again
in a democracy era. Does it mean we civilians
don’t have what it takes to rule?
Please every Northerner should put
sentiment aside and vote for GEJ. If not for this
Boko Haram issues I don’t think GEJ has failed
as people are claiming. Ask Buhari the origin of
Boko Haram. He said he will make the Country
ungovernable for Goodluck if
he looses the election. If you say Goodluck
Jonathan has failed, what do we then say about
previous presidents that siphoned all our monies
to foreign accounts?
I remain a PDP member.
VOTE GOODLUCK!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by kokoA(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
otunsman:
Majority of voters dont have access to internet.They dont even watch ait.
and what made you so sure a good percentage of that "majority" won't vote for GMB?

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
The polls as at 16:05 shows Buhari remains in the lead with over 70% votes

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by 7lives: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
your brain.

Oh boy this feeling has got to you too, a friend was telling me this on Saturday that he called his relatives and told them to vote for Buhari and effect a change of federal government 'cause he won't be sending a dime again from London to anybody, I was like haba? and he was like his relatives in 9ja are bleeding him financially and it has to stop.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by mrmetoo1: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
your brain.

The QS working on one of our projects told his family members too almost the same thing when they voted Fayose. He obviously was kinda joking but he said he had sent a message back home that the bag of rice and the money they collected that they should make sure it lasts them for four years

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by arresa: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:

I fear no evil....

[img]http://3.bp..com/-R1YFQLgYJfk/VKnXiwnrX2I/AAAAAAAAQm0/2w8XkGAj6wM/s1600/Osinbajo-Buhari%2B-%2BFashola-%2BAdeboye2.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
oche123:
then catholic church is d biggest in d world n we wil vote 4 GMB. wat nxt,loba tun
Your forgot what Reverend Mbaka said about Goodluck Jonathan to his congregation,the catholic Church is against the vast corruption under Goodluck Jonathan that's why most members support Buhari because of Osibanjo.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
kokoA:
and what made you so sure a good percentage of that "majority" won't vote for GMB?
the funny thing is most of Buhari's votes are predicted to come from the north BUT Southern Nigeria, GEJ's supposed stronghold, has a far higher percentage of internet users....so if we are to follow logic, this poll is just the opinion of mostly southerners.

The real people who do not use the internet that will vote then, are Buhari supporters, so where does this leave those using that excuse?

5 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by arresa: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
stebell:

If yu think RCCG members are voting that Taliban cos of Osinbajo, then yu hav to check-in a psychiatric hospital ASAP.
We cant afford to go back.

GEJ Rocks.

The main reason your crooked, incompetent and corrupt president is losing remains the fact that he can not defend his failed presidency with sane, rational and credible reasons with meaningful achievements beyond your type of gutter talk, bigotry, tribalism and unintelligent reasoning.

Nigerians have moved past all that rubbish and it beats me why you people still don't get it.. I do hope and prey you don't get it of course..

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by bokohalal(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
the funny thing is most of Buhari's votes are predicted to come from the north BUT Southern Nigeria, GEJ's supposed stronghold, has a far higher percentage of internet users....so if we are to follow logic, this poll is just the opinion of mostly southerners.

The real people who do not use the internet that will vote then, are Buhari supporters, so where does this leave those using that excuse?

Barman,bia. Wete one lorry of Guinness stout for that fine babe way siddon for yonder.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by kokobi99: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
AIT is Yoruba station. Thank God Goodluck is getting a nice vote there in Lagos.with 100% vote in south east and south south every thing goes to GEJ. GEJ till 2019 when Nigeria will cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by jaysniggs: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
makzeze:
Yes, very interesting. I just voted. Buhari leading with 64% of total votes. I hope it becomes a reality.

Why is the guy like that?
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by dazdilijae(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

This time it's different,All Redeemed Church members are voting for APC because of Pastor Osibanjo and you can imagine the number that are of voting age. Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be President of the country.
cheesy cheesy nice one
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by monteriza(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
seguntijan:
This is a message from the APC Presidential
Candidate Gen. Buhari "Fellow Nigerian, People
accuse me of many things. But one thing they
never accuse me of is corruption. They never
accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People
accuse me of many things. I have led this country
and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we
were effective; we solved problems, and we made
Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought
corruption, we stabilised the Naira, and we shut
down insurgencies. We shouldn't forget so soon
that there was the Maitatsine ravaging the North
east and we dealt with it. We also overran the
Chadian rebels.We rebuilt industries, Nigerians
queued up and treated each other with respect;
Nigerians took pride in our reputation for
discipline. The world admired us. We were proud
to be Nigerians. However, because they can't
attack our record, they accuse me falsely of
ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of
religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot
attack our record, they accuse us falsely of
calling for election violence - when we have only
insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we
never imposed Shariah. All my running mates have
been either Igbo or Yoruba and are always devout
Christian of indisputable repute. I have and will
continue to condemn those who burn God's places
of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish
God's judgment upon them. As your President,
their punishment won't stop there, we will also
ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are
found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the
law as punishment for their crimes against our
country. My dear friends, this is very important to
note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo,Yoruba,
Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala
and, no, it does not matter if you are Christian,
Muslim,animist or atheist: we need a new
direction under a new leadership. The task ahead
will be challenging and daunting, but it is
surmountable. This is what leadership is about.
My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can
truly work. Allow me prove to you that in your
lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me
make you this promise today: We will protect your
children. We will protect your wealth. We will
make this country work again. This is why I am
running for the office of the president of Nigeria.
This is my promise." - Muhammadu Buhari
(GCFR). Let's spread this simple message of hope
and truth. Help translate it to all our indigenous
languages, let's all obtain our PVC, pray for
peace, go out on the 14th of FeBuhari, 2015 to
vote for a change that will bring true liberation to
Nigeria and all Nigerians. This is our civic
responsibility. Thank you and God bless
SAI BUHARI
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Sloan: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
More recent screenshot!

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hope AIT will show the result to Nigerians to see
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by arresa: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
kokobi99:
AIT is Yoruba station. Thank God Goodluck is getting a nice vote there in Lagos.with 100% vote in south east and south south every thing goes to GEJ. GEJ till 2019 when Nigeria will cease to exist.

This is GEJ's platform and mouth piece and he's getting clowned by triple digits on his own platform...

You people sabi console yourselves sha.... grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Sloan: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Another update taken a few seconds ago.

GEJ has finally dropped below 20% of the vote, and Buhari is now approaching 80% of the total vote. This is a landslide tsunami! Even assuming some voters don't have PVCs, and assuming the law of normal distribution (Statistics / probability theory) holds, then it is very clear that Buhari will win the election more than convincingly!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.