Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (66024 Views)

Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB Currently Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by musicwriter(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari has been winning online poll since 1999. But the reality on ground is that He can never win d real election.

That's it bro.

99.9% of Nigerian voters don't know the AIT poll exist.
And this reminds me of the Anambra state governorship election where APC e-warriors here on Nairaland already declared Chris Ngige the winner, but when the actual election held Ngige was far 3rd position.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by media1(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Participate in the online voting on Ait by clicking on the link below
http://www.aitonline.tv/elections
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Speakdatruth: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2015
emalek86:
Poll ke online ni! Diokpeski has been a member of APC even before the birth of christ, for all I know he must be influencing it.
ode
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Wazzaowner(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2015
adioolayi:
Whatever.. GMB still leading
Am realli sori 2 say dis.. realli wish i am wrong on dis.. But Na Stl Goodluck go stl win come Feb 14.. Na Forced handicap go end am.. Inec go gve GEJ 10M ahead SMH. #NaijaDFailedState.

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by timowale: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
and you think the candidates seeking elective posts have been spending their personal monies on electioneering campaigns?
wise up man!

Doyin2:
Anybody that steals Nigeria's money or (votes),would surely end in Kirikiri prison...

Sai Buhari
Febuhari 14 is around the corner!
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Speakdatruth: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
what an eediotic reason to vote anyone. So if this 'divine plan' is fulfilled, Osibanjo will use the country's money to dash all RCCG kids free scholarship, abi he'll be paying everyone's tithe abi kini?

I swear down, the way Nigerians reason at times, it's no wonder why we're still here. And I pray that 'divine plan' meets it's waterloo

PS: no be everything you suppose post online. Some observations are best left as personal knowledge, there are Muslims reading on this site as well, consider them before you announce that the followers of Christ are codedly hoping their brother has a life-threatening disease that will ensure Osinbajo becomes President the Jonathan way
@bolded, wot an eediotic reasoning!!
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Solupeace: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
People will always want to masturbate themselves:98% of Nigerian voters are in the villages and hinterlands which PDP has massively mobilized to reach and you are here talking about online nonsense. I know the antics here is to gather enough evidence to be used to declare their parallel government but we are waiting.

NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by richybanky(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2015
timowale:
APC telling u wht they will do is one thing,wht they turned out to do eventually,another.
Politicians making promises since 1960

Den dey should be ready to pack dere loads in 2019 dats if APC win dis election..
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by EnigmAries(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:
PDP after sponsoring a propaganda on AIT wanted to know if the public has bought their cheap gimmick.
Perfect! You got their drift.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Yes... I just Vote GMB...

18 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by great664(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

You will witness the defeat of GEJ and Sambo on that day. Nigerians are tired of the impunity and barefaced corruption Goodluck Jonathan allows in this country. Here was his latest statement concerning corruption today"It is better to let 9 criminals go free than convict one innocent one" this means if he is re-elected he plans to let the vast corruption continue.
Do you mean Nigerians or YOU? Speak for yourself and stop generalizing millions of People. Buhari can never rule, that's a fact!

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Defcon1(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

This time it's different,All Redeemed Church members are voting for APC because of Pastor Osibanjo and you can imagine the number that are of voting age. Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be President of the country.

[b][/b]

Divine plan?
You mean,like,Buhari dying in office a la Yar 'adua?? Hehehe

l get your point, don't mind me,bro
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Doyin2(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
musicwriter:

That's it bro.

99.9% of Nigerian voters don't know the AIT poll exist.
And this reminds me of the Anambra state governorship election where APC e-warriors here on Nairaland already declared Chris Ngige the winner, but when the actual election held Ngige was far 3rd position.

So the 99.9% you are referring to would vote for who? Is it all Nigerians that vote during elelction?would you then say that those that did not vote would vote for a particular candidate only.Please use your senses!

Only rigging can stop the overwhelming support for GMB
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by donsharwama(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
[b]GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Start Your Part Time Job And Get Paid Daily.

Signup Bonus: N200(once).
Login Bonus N50(Daily).
Referral Link Visit: N500(PER 1NEW REGISTERED VISITOR).
Minimum Payout: N5000.

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).
[/b]
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by oche123: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:

This is Just d reason most yorubas are supporting APC not that they Love GMB.

Out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaks.

Many will be disappointed.

Meanwhile they shouldnt confuse redeem having many mushroom churches as having d largest Christian denomination population.
are we sayin we dont hv d PDP in d redeemer,s church,,,,,GMB needs d support of everybody,,,of which am 100% sure,that he has gotten that of IMO STATE,,tru Gov Rochas Okorocha.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by lexxylalas2(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:
GMB says even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of AIT Propagandists

I fear no evil....

The fact of that poll speaks for itself
Nairaland politics grin
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Raiders: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
Do you mean Nigerians or YOU? Speak for yourself and stop generalizing millions of People. Buhari can never rule, that's a fact!
he is correct. most Nigerians are tired of pdp 16 years rule. its time for change in Nigeria
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by onyenro(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015
zeelo2014:
I don't know why people are being forward, elections are barely 3 weeks from now, just sit back and watch who wins. wtf is the significance of online poll in Nigeria? The same people ranting on twitter, FB, NL are the same people that vote in the online poll. Elections are won on the street, villages, remote areas, by people that don't have access to online propaganda. The jobless people ranting online will be too busy typing away while the elections are conducted. Just have a little patience and watch! !!
You don't know who wins online. The main the main results comes from the villages where there are no observers. When you hear the REC saying we are awaiting results from this and that local governments area then u would realise how useless the online polls are.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Speakdatruth:
@bolded, wot an eediotic reasoning!!
as eediotic as the reasoning that Buhari will die for Osibanjo to be president

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by talk2me006(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:
AIT and PDP coalition against a formidable APC Team has failed woefully. PDP after sponsoring a propaganda on AIT wanted to know if the public has bought their cheap gimmick. Yet the gallant Army of change are showing them that they are unshakeable.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes.
This is the truly Nigerian I want unlike firefire, temitemi and coever the pdp photographer.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by mctech(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be President of the country.
Stop the rubbish. Buhari's choice is because of his role as a principal partner in APC n because he's readily sellable and he's perhaps d only Nigerìan that commands respect across ethnic lînes. Ìt would have been a muslim-muslîm ticket with Tinubu so he had to come up with a formìdable candidate and Osibanjo is just great personally and as a pastor of d church where GEJ goes to campaign. We don't want another Yoruba presídent after OBJ's 8 years. Let another tribe do ít. I'm a Yoruba RCCG member.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Horllamideh(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Vote:4177 (still counting....)
percentage: 76.2%
Buhari all the way
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by kunlesehan(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
what an eediotic reason to vote anyone. So if this 'divine plan' is fulfilled, Osibanjo will use the country's money to dash all RCCG kids free scholarship, abi he'll be paying everyone's tithe abi kini?

I swear down, the way Nigerians reason at times, it's no wonder why we're still here. And I pray that 'divine plan' meets it's waterloo

PS: no be everything you suppose post online. Some observations are best left as personal knowledge, there are Muslims reading on this site as well, consider them before you announce that the followers of Christ are codedly hoping their brother has a life-threatening disease that will ensure Osinbajo becomes President the Jonathan way
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by phiszo(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2015
neocortex:

Keep dreaming
keep being clueless
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by favourelisha(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Rubbish poll,let's wait Feb 14
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by LaconicINC: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2015
sai buhari

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by RYANAYO(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
VIDEO: President Jonathan Amazing Speech At Bishop Oyedepo At Winners Chapel on sunday
Does religion have too much influence within Nigerian politics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-v8aok4sFc
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Speakdatruth: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
kristisking:
Deceit.No chance for a fundamentalist.AIT is anti PDP,just like NTA is anti APC. The day Buhari wins,I will go unclad. He may be winning now on the line poll,but I bet you,he will lose when it comes to the real voting.Btw,AIT is south west TV station and 60% of southwest claim to be APC supporters and it has further justified our believe that the southwest is enslaved by the north.The southwest led by Tinubu fail to free themselves from slavery.They have short memories that is why they forget all the injustices meted to them by the northerners.
at yo words, so shall it be
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Speakdatruth: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
as eediotic as the reasoning that Buhari will die for Osibanjo to be president
i'm faultin yo scholarship & tithe misleadin comment
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by organic973: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Winning online never guarantee winning on 14th February. I know that by 14th APC will say it was rigged.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by EnigmAries(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

Here was his latest statement concerning corruption today"It is better to let 9 criminals go free than convict one innocent one" this means if he is re-elected he plans to let the vast corruption continue.
He has for many times, reiterated his commitment to the propagation of corruption. We now know where he stands in the fight against corruption. From "stealing is not coruption" to "how much did Nwobodo stole" and now this. I think APC needs to do a Tv documentary on the person of Jonathan too. His private and public life should be exposed for all to see. Imagine a sane man making the above statements in a country where a man was sentenced to death for stealing a fowl-just late 2014- and the Dumbo was berating Buhari for jailing a man who stole an amount just enough to buy a Peugout car back in the 80s. This is insane!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.