Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) (7809 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / Breaking News: AIT Founder, Chief Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Death / AIT/PDP Anti BUHARI Documentary Reply By Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by vynzecent(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Politics is really getting interesting in Nigeria. Wow

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Am4real20(f): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lord have mercy,does AIT still exist? NTA is even better than AIT. AIT should stop giving Buhari false hope,the truth is Nigerians will not vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Abee79(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by iffydave: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
menesheh:
Can somebody pls post the youtube url for us to watch too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4

Bro follow me watch oooooo, never knew this man is heartless like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by menesheh(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
iffydave:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4

Bro follow me watch oooooo, never knew this man is heartless like

Thanks man
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Scholes007(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB KEEP DOING IT...YOU JUST WON NIGERIA ONLINE AT LEAST YOU WILL NOT CRY THIS YEAR... AS YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE .YOU CAN BOOST OF WINNING ONLINE BY PEOPLE WITH MULTIPLE REGISTRATION gringringrin
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by PhockPhockMan: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
johncreek:
Sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians are clueless.
Jonathan has nothing to tackle him with rather than all this false documentary and certificate issues.
What made it false documentary?

Buhari is finished.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
abuayman:
That documentary was nothing but waste of precious time, resources and manpower. Campaign of calumny and disgraceful. AIT fall my hand gan. I prefer channels station to AlT now.

May God let us all witness FEBUHARI alive and hearty, amen
Chaii cry
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by dominique(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
samxylino:
how did PDP even reach 35percent....dey always cheating in everything....

Long live the new president
Long live sai Buhari

I read that they did the polls in such a way that you can vote PDP more than once and it will count. Even with that they no fit get more than 35%. AIT is such a useless PDP station. Let Channels run a similar survey and see if they will get up to 20%.
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by dominique(f): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Am4real20:
Lord have mercy,does AIT still exist? NTA is even better than AIT. AIT should stop giving Buhari false hope,the truth is Nigerians will not vote for Buhari.

Speak for yourself or can you read the minds of almost 60 million potential voters.

And yes, AIT still exists. I'm sure you were one of the people applauding them when they aired that slanderous documentary.

The way e go so some people like film-trick when GEJ loses cheesy
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by adeusolu: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
feeekey:
Ebele kuro lona oga nbo!!!!

[size=20pt]HOW CAN ANYONE VOTE BUHARI WHO IS THE PRESIDENT AND LIFE PATRON OF MIYATTA Allah (FULANI COMMUNITY) IN WEST AFRICA. HE ARMS THE WICKED BLOOD THIRSTY HERDSMEN AND ALSO SPRINGS THEM OUT OF POLICE CUSTODY WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT. THIS MAN IS PLAIN EVIL!!!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Dunamis009: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Keep calm n wait till Feb 14, u'll b shocked. This one is jes wat my ppl will call initial gra gra
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by masamari(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
President Jonathan and his kitchen cabinets are perfect in misleading masses with fake propagandal and tarnishing the image of opposition party. I am expecting PDP party to sponsor international and national Television stations to show case and keypoints their success so far right from Mr Jonathan administration up to date ,alas this clueless govt has heavily paid Channels and AIT stations to sell our generation more about our incoming president. With all indication, we've seen that general buhari will return discipline to our land and we're looking forward to see more looters under Jonathan cabinets going to jail if possible firing squad. Integrity is priceless!
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Am4real20(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
dominique:

Speak for yourself or can you read the minds of almost 60 million potential voters.

And yes, AIT still exists. I'm sure you were one of the people applauding them when they aired that slanderous documentary.

The way e go so some people like film-trick when GEJ loses cheesy
Don't be fooled by all the rantings online,I repeat Nigerians will not vote for Buhari. Buhari might get few votes,but he won't win the elections.
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
decode55:
a thread for apc e-rats to lick their wounds and console themselves ahead of the forthcoming elections cheesy cheesy

Remember, the polls are not conducted online

GEJ would whoop that illiterate's _ass come Feb14 grin grin

We are waiting for GEJ to come a d claim 2015.....all this while..... he didnt know that a majority of the people were watching
#saiBUHARi!!!
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
stag:
Congrats! But the problem with online opinion polls is that it captures only the opinions of the literate/elite who have the means (time, devices, internet) to partake. Bulk of nigerian/african voters are out there. And out there among these, is where the real result is.

Just one curious question though:
How many of these people have voter's cards to vote and are actually going to vote and not sit in their homes on that day? Plus those shouting change + the PDPs + those that participated in the online opinion polls undecided

You people should keep quiet with all this rubbish about voters cards. There is a lot of incompetency from inec and common citizens like us cant collect our pvc's.Went to check my own today and the inec officials said it is not ready..... for all i know, i must vote and i vote for change #GMB2015!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by minister2015: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by San2ski(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
magnificcio:

You people should keep quiet with all this rubbish about voters cards. There is a lot of incompetency from inec and common citizens like us cant collect our pvc's.Went to check my own today and the inec officials said it is not ready..... for all i know, i must vote and i vote for change #GMB2015!!!!

See am naa
You must vote without voter's card
E don dey start already
undecided
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Visman(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
no sane Nigerian will vote this man as President

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
San2ski:

See am naa
You must vote without voter's card
E don dey start already
undecided

It is only in Nigeria that 2 weeks to the election the pvcs are not ready. That aside i still believe i will vote and i abhor violence. You just found it worthwhile to misquote me!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by San2ski(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
magnificcio:

It is only in Nigeria that 2 weeks to the election the pvcs are not ready. That aside i still believe i will vote and i abhor violence. You just found it worthwhile to misquote me!!!!!

If the PVC is not ready, it's not against only GMB's supporters. It's against everybody, so stop making it seem it's a ploy against GMB.

But then Mac, I hv mine already while you don't. And I'm voting for GEJ.
See the difference between a letter & a letter bombgrin
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by sonprodigal28: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2015
The score board is not correct'PDP has the highest vote and you know
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Change2015(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Justbright:

how many of d illiterate has access to watch AIT?

Basic question, how many have electricity sef, if I put on generator is it AIT I will tune into? And what does illiteracy have to do with anything? Isn't it embarrassing that educated people gathered to vote for some because of his name and some sob story about growing up without shoes? Literate and illiterate, we are all fed up with the dim-witted PhD holder!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Change2015(m): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2015
sonprodigal28:
The score board is not correct'PDP has the highest vote and you know

Just like the governors forum election, abi? You people sef.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by olami234lekan(m): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2015
samxylino:
how did PDP even reach 35percent....dey always cheating in everything....

Long live the new president
Long live sai Buhari

https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?timecutoff=1320475692&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1325404799_1293868800_8_&timeend=1325404799&timestart=1293868800&tm=AQC7lcjvsUdXC3E6QSk&refid=17

check out the lies nta and ait has been
broadcasting, see the real last post of the dead man and
shame the liars and their master. they even went as far as
using the unfortunate death of the young man to score
political point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans / Kidnapped Bayelsa INEC Officer Regains Freedom / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.