Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do I Get To Ask Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Ask Her Out (1330 Views)

7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Firstly this is my first post on this section of the forum after going through So many threads....

I want to know your mind about this ish of mine,. I have this babe I've known not too long which I later had interest in her on the long run, but she's too fond of guys So I've been not too courageous to go speak with her coz it's either I see her hanging around with some male peeps (she hangs with mostly males) .

I've got sth on my mind like go for this babe but I always get discouraged seeing her like that, what can I do just to get her or even get her off the too much male stuff?

Good morning
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by alberto2k(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015
They might just be her friends..

Some ladies prefer having male friends than girlfriends

Get to know her first + mingle with her male friends too, that would help

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by justmag(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2015
If there are about 5 or 6 niggas running in and out of her house then you better look elsewhere brother. She is playing a game that's not meant for two players only! wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
They might just be her friends..

Some ladies prefer having male friends than girlfriends

Get to know her first + mingle with her male friends too, that would help

Thanks, I seem to mingle with her we do talk actually but just to put it to her face is what I keep getting stocked with whenever I think of the other niqqas I sees around her. I feel somehow
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
justmag:
If there are about 5 or 6 niggas running in and out of her house then you better look elsewhere brother. She is playing a game that's not meant for two players only! wink

you mean she's making me think she can't keep a relationship of two?
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by alberto2k(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
TeeVibes:

just to put it to her face is what I keep getting stocked with whenever I think of the other niqqas I sees around her

Don't be intimidated by the niggas around her

Itz best for u let her know about how u feel before itz too late..

Straighten up bruh, she won't bite u! wink
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
the issue is whenever I felt like letting her know just to get serious wd her she seems busy with the others. it pains alot
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by buccal(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Forgerrit.look elsewhere.uv not entered the relationship and ure feeling hurt alredi.
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
buccal:
Forgerrit.look elsewhere.uv not entered the relationship and ure feeling hurt alredi.
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by pasqal09: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Seems like she's a world class friendzoner, maybe you'll end up like those guys around her.
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by nawtikid(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Jst make sure 2 say d right words @ d right time....and nt seem desperate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
pasqal09:
Seems like she's a world class friendzoner, maybe you'll end up like those guys around her.

Choiiii would that be nice sha
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
nawtikid:
Jst make sure 2 say d right words @ d right time....and nt seem desperate

right words like?? please be specific
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by Kayoski(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
@op......wat i see low self esteem wich begats the fear of rejection....bro 4get oder guys as long as ur nt in an intimate relationship with her,she's is free to hang out with oder guys...if u r serious about her just tell her hw u feel,be a man d worst u will get from her is NO..wich d last i checked is not a death sentence...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kayoski:
@op......wat i see low self esteem wich begats the fear of rejection....bro 4get oder guys as long as ur nt in an intimate relationship with her,she's is free to hang out with oder guys...if u r serious about her just tell her hw u feel,be a man d worst u will get from her is NO..wich d last i checked is not a death sentence...

Thanks for the contribution I Really appreciate
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by nawtikid(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
TeeVibes:

right words like?? please be specific
like I mention earlier, do nt b desperate...dnt b too quick 2 express ur feelings 2 her, else she myt take advantage of it by giving u xum attitude like a typical nigerian girl wud du...if she's a girl u rilly wanna kip 4 a long tym...u must b vry patient...u also mentioned dat d both of u are familiar with each oda...dats a gud way 2 start...dnt start by asking her out...jst try 2 b arnd her 4 a while, call her once a day or once in two days, but make sure d conversations are long...I quite hope itz nt ur 1st tym of being with a girl...xo u shud b able 2 work ur way thru it...by givin her infrequent calls with long interesting conversations, she tends u miss u and wants more 4rm u wich u musn't giv her...I'm sorry I wasn't able 2 go in2 details by being specific..

I'm typing with a headache
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
nawtikid:
like I mention earlier, do nt b desperate...dnt b too quick 2 express ur feelings 2 her, else she myt take advantage of it by giving u xum attitude like a typical nigerian girl wud du...if she's a girl u rilly wanna kip 4 a long tym...u must b vry patient...u also mentioned dat d both of u are familiar with each oda...dats a gud way 2 start...dnt start by asking her out...jst try 2 b arnd her 4 a while, call her once a day or once in two days, but make sure d conversations are long...I quite hope itz nt ur 1st tym of being with a girl...xo u shud b able 2 work ur way thru it...by givin her infrequent calls with long interesting conversations, she tends u miss u and wants more 4rm u wich u musn't giv her...I'm sorry I wasn't able 2 go in2 details by being specific..

I'm typing with a headache

Oh God bless your hands for me, you really shared something i would love to go through over and over again, Thanks for your contributions too I'll put this tip to practice
Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
In addition to some good advice given already OP get to know her well, understand what moves her heart. Be a unique figure by building fantastic friendship with her. When u see her green lights flashing @ u, strike d deal but OP don't be too long on her issue becos after much time and money invested and she downs u down, d heartbreak may be severe.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by nawtikid(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
TeeVibes:

Oh God bless your hands for me, you really shared something i would love to go through over and over again, Thanks for your contributions too I'll put this tip to practice
u always welcom bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ask Her Out by TeeVibes(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
wristwatch:
In addition to some good advice given already OP get to know her well, understand what moves her heart. Be a unique figure by building fantastic friendship with her. When u see her green lights flashing @ u, strike d deal but OP don't be too long on her issue becos after much time and money invested and she downs u down, d heartbreak may be severe.

Got great minds here on NL you guys are just too resourceful.... Thanks for all the advices so far hope to see more tips from you guys smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Advice; Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend / See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.